Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

why is mummy crying when someone else in her belly buddies has their baby when they were due after her"...
    Aw sweets I hear ya, with Izzy being due the 8th - EVERYONE in my thread had their babies before me AND 2 were called Isabelle or Isobella which set me right off because that was "our" name. My thread was even closed hun so I had to move to the May 16-31 with some gorgeous girls, who then started having their babies before me so it was all just a bit too much!

Here is the message for you to leave on your home and mobile phone.

"Hi it's Mel and family here, NO we haven't had the baby yet - if we had you would know, if I was in labour, you wouldn't know, and I am aware that I am overdue and don't need you to all remind me.... If you have something sensible to say other than, "when is the induction-baby-coming/hurry up/what on earth is happening etc... then feel free to leave a message that we may or may not return."

Sending you further cervical dilating vibes because all the ones that we have sent you HAVE been working- we definately don't want to send in Elmer Fudd! PMSL soniebon!! and I agree, I think you are amazing, wonderful, strong and very brave and the best is yet to come!

Hey Mel, hope you're hanging in there!! You are an amazing woman and I really take my hat off to you. Not long now - come on rabbit!!

Hope you get a bit of r&r followed by some labour and a sucessful VBAC today

sending more vibes to you gorgeous one!!!!!!!!!

Love your message Tan, I think it's a great idea

Mel - she's on her way - I can feel it in my waters - lol

Hi Mel, I know you've got plenty of ppl in here cheering you on. The mw at our antenatal class said to imagine your cervix softening, ripening and opening and she had seen mothers have a physical response just to this thought process.

Hope your cervix is cooperating and lets your little one out soon!

paradise lost Guest

I hope you're in the throes of labour hun. I'm thinking easy squeezy sliding-out-the-yoni thoughts

Bx

Quote Originally Posted by hoobley View Post
    ....I'm thinking easy squeezy sliding-out-the-yoni thoughts

Bx
    thats great! Haven't heard "yoni" before! Lol

Good Luck today.. Smooth labour vibes headed your way!!

Well she is offline, but that is probably for monitoring. Lets hope that they are finding contractions during the monitoring that she isn't feeling!

Come on little wabbit! I wanna share a birthday with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope monitoring goes well and we don't see you back here for a while!

Geez I so hate disappointing you guys when nothing is happening!!! nothing out of the ordinary for monitoring, heart rate must of been ok cos nothing was said to me.
    She asked me to visualise a date for my baby to be born, and funnily enough a date did pop into my head, but I'm not telling... hehe

Is this like putting it out there for the universe to come back to you, Mel?

Really, she's not overdue at all. She's due on her birthday - we just don't know what that is!

Jen - yup that is SO true. I'm just waiting for her birthday now.... if I'm correct with my guessing (I hope I am cos it came to me immediately). I'm getting DH to do it at work (he's busy of course, and has all sorts of numbers going around his head.. but said he will do it on the toilet so he can get away from his computer.. pmsl.. ahh the things I make my husband do)

If anyone else wants to visualise a date up ahead on a long stretch of road, they are welcome to let me know when they think little miss' birthday is!!!

Mel, I have always been thinking the 1st August! Good Luck, I hope she picks a birthday soon for you!!

SugarDust Guest

Mel - I just say here closed my eyes and a date jumped into my head i hope she is born soon and that my date is correct!

02/08/08 is what jumped into my head!

I hope things start moving for you and things turn out the way you have hoped!

Best of luck babe!

I had the 2nd in my head too Mellie

Ok... thats 1 for the 1st... 2 for the 2nd....
    is there going to be 3 for the 3rd?? LOL

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast