Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

Mel, I'm kinda thinking Fri night... so 1st or 2nd.... can't tell more than that, just Fri night. Oh and may I have choccie anyway??? lol. She's a stubborn little one isn't she. Either that or she's really dolling herself up for everyone!!!

Default Go Mel go

HI Mel, how are you this arvo? Did you get a massage? I Bet your back is killing you I can't beleive the nurse said its the way Rabbit is lying! She should try being this far pg!Is DH any good with the massaging? Get him to do it and your feet while he's at it, I'm sure they could do with a good rub too. Are they swollen? I could only wear thongs at the end of my pg cos nothing else would fit! lolHello little Rabbit, time to get moving now....you are waering poor Mum out!

sorry i was one of the ones with the date after the 3rd.... for your sake I hope its sooner than later so hows about tonight at 1201 1 aug 08 looks like a nice birthdate to me.... Plus if it comes true it would mean a quick labor.....

So wishing you the best of luck tonight when baby rabbit enters the world after a successful VBAC

think positive and positive things will happen

Mel you are doing a wonderfull job! Once labour starts you will forget how long she has been in there lol! Maybe you could go to the big pineapple and eat a heap to bring it on hahaha!

Sending you lots of labour vibes cant wait to read about your VBAC next week! Postivity is the key! xx

Today is a good day Mel. It's my DH's birthday, as well as the horses birthday!

I can feel it in my waters Mel TODAY IS THE DAY RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you've got your chin up and your legs open Mel - she's-a-comin!!!

Thinking of you

She's offline, wonder if Rabbit has decided today is the day? or is it just too early to be on BB Mel?

Hi Mel!

have been scanning this thread with anticipation! Like the others wanting to wish you the best labour vibes in town! LOL!

I am pretty sure that the whole of BB is cheering you and wee Rabbit on!

Good luck guys.

xx

ok she's offline - maybe today is the day, but whatever happens (as in today or not)

WE LOVE YOU MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second what punkin said - it doesn't matter when or how it happens Mel - you are doing such a wonderful job and we are all sooooooo proud of you!!

Good news is your still offline so I am like mad that today is the DAY

Mel, I hope you're offline to have a baby!
    If not, I wonder if we should all agree not to check this thread for a day. Mel must be the most "watched" pregnant woman on the planet (now that Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman have had their babies) and they say a watched kettle never boils...

Common girls, I know you are all jumping out of your skin in excitement but maybe this is a little too much pressure, I am sure Mel appreciates all your well wishes but can we please try and be patient

Thanx

Mel was going in for a u/s today, so don't get too excited... I think she is under enough pressure as it is!

All the best Mel....Your Princess is probably having a good giggle...but she wants to make a grand entrace when she wants....and thats special!

Thanks guys.
    Had acupuncture again this morning (hurt even more than last time.. grrr) and a ultrasound to check the placenta, fluid and cord.
    I'm guessing all is well cos the lady said she looks pretty comfy in there.
    Sorry to disappoint but no, not offline to have a baby... just having check ups.

glad all is looking good still Baby is obviously thinking it is way to cold to come out

Enchanted Guest

*Ouch* on the accupuncture Mel.

Glad to hear that the u/s all seemed fine!!! Did you have a wine last night?

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast