Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Mel Go!!

I so know that feeling Mel. I was the lat of our Belly Buddies by a long long way! Nothing did it for me either, even eating 1/2 a pineapple a day for two weeks LOL! Little Rabbit is just getting herself ready for the big event, she has to look her bes you know

True true.. nothing looks better than a wrinkly baby thats been overcooked.. LOL.. now thats style!!!!!
    I'm not surprised though, both my mum and MIL were overdue with all of their kids, so pretty obvious that I will too....
    Have had some slight cramps last night and this morning, but not reading too much into it...

paradise lost Guest

Woo Mel, it sounds like she's thinking about it!

All this late late late talk makes me smile! You're not even at EDD yet! DD was born at 41+4 and was PERFECT, plenty of vernix, short nails, no signs whatsoever of being a slow-cooker baby.

Hang in there hunny, i guarantee that within 10 days of the birth you'll be wishing back some of the uncomfy-but-at-least-no-work peace of pregnancy

Bx

Cramps are good babe!!! She will definately choose her brithday and as I said, it will be the perfectest day ever!! (Yes I am a teacher and "perfectest" is a legitimate word! ) You are doing great hun - she is just putting on the finishing touches before she meets her mummy and daddy and spunky big brother!

lol @ Hoobs.. yeah I know I'm not overdue yet.... but just jazzing myself up for the possibility... even my OB whispered to my belly today "its ok to come out this week you know.... I don't mind if mummy misses next weeks appointment"... LOL
    She's a classic...
    I'm not really worried about going over cos I WANT her to chose her birthday, unlike us choosing DS's birthday... it just felt so weird ya know??? I know she will come when she's ready... I'm just a little weary of the fact that if I go 14 days over, then we will start talking c-sections cos obviously I don't want to be induced, even though my OB said that we will try "natural" forms of inducement before talking c-sections...

I just want to prove I can do it!!!!!!!

Mel if you start getting concerned book in a massage, an inducment massage. Seriously, I had 2 and on the second day I went into spontaneous labour. A really good way is to have a massage & acupuncture appointment together, you will be good to go then :P

Christy - I had a massage today. She said that she knew a couple of points in the feet that she could focus on for me, but didn't know more than that..... do you know any good people up the coast at all that could help me out? (If need be of course!!)

Mel, Blue Daisy (who I'm sure you know is a midwife) had reflexology for the last couple of weeks for her second pregnancy as she did not want to get induced the second time and she went into labour naturally on her EDD. If you can find a good reflexologist - definately worth I try me thinks

OOoh.. might have to do a search online for some on the coast then.. (after Saturday of course.. lol)

Mel, I didn't lose my plug before having Oskar and my waters didn't break...lol...they did that at hossy.

There is a point that I can remember on your foot...it's either your little toe, or just below your little toe. I used to get Andy to do the pressure point there EVERY night for about 2 weeks prior..lol. The only thing I said to Oskar was that he had to have his own birthday and not come on mine cos I wanted him to have his own and me to have my own...haha and he did 2 days before so he wanted to be first

Just thought I'd pop in and say

GO MEL, GO MEL, GOOOOO MEELLLLL!!!!

Tan - you wait til its your turn honey...

Cass - yeah all I've been hoping for was a cancer baby cos thats what I am!!! Don't know what Leo's are like.. lol

lol Mel. I don't think I know any Leo's...hmmm I will get back to you if I work out I do! Joshua is a cancer...you do know you guys can be a handful too right?? haha :P

GO MEL GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo baby
    Cancer baby

You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shazz...
    I'll have to read up on that..

And Cass, whatever do you mean... I was an excellent baby, no trouble teenager... and perfect adult... pmsl...

ahhh.... the crap I come out with.. it kills me....

Bring it on hun! 11 weeks and counting for me - whoo hoo, can't wait to start my RLT and EPO and acupuncture but I am so very excited for you sweets - how are you going? Hanging in there??

BTW - I am a Leo! Strong, fiery, compassionate, independant but stubborn woman! Hear me roar!

Yeah I'm still here.. no movement at the station... sorry!! No excitement in Nambour today... lol

And Leo's can't be that bad then... kid will be stubborn anyway cos I am and so is its father!!! lol

Don't worry Mel - you'll have a great birth this time
    And besides, you can count on me to take longer than you! I have absolutely nothing - no cramps no nothing. Absolute nada. I can see myself still carrying this baby in September!

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast