Thread: Gift ideas

Default Gift ideas

Our anniversary is in a couple of weeks and I am really pushed for ideas.

Dh says I can't buy anything because he doesn't need anything, but I will anyway because I know he won't NOT get me anything. Mainly though, I feel acknowledging these things is important and hey I love him

What can I get him???

I wanted to get him a basic membership for his footy team, but they are an interstate team and they changed the membership styles is it's really not worth it now

It doesn't have to be anything huge but something a bit different would be good. Item, event, experience.......

Inspire me!

Default Re: Gift ideas

I've pm'd you =)

Could you get some type of memorabilia item for the team instead of membership?

Why don't you get him a voucher or a gift that's addressed to him but really it's for both of you together?

I can't find the pin now (probably didn't pin it because my DP likes to look through my pinterest) but what I'm doing for DP for valentine's day is making a picture for inside a frame that says "I love you today because..." then leaving space where I can write on the front of the glass with a whiteboard marker things I love about him that are relevant and specific to our days and change it as the mood strikes. I thought it was neat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
    I can't find the pin now (probably didn't pin it because my DP likes to look through my pinterest) but what I'm doing for DP for valentine's day is making a picture for inside a frame that says "I love you today because..." then leaving space where I can write on the front of the glass with a whiteboard marker things I love about him that are relevant and specific to our days and change it as the mood strikes. I thought it was neat!!
    LOVE this idea! Going to go pin it so I don't forget..

I'm making DH another "voucher" book ... a dinner made from scratch, a sensual massage, a night away together, etc

I dare different the other day that had map pictures with the location of five specific events (eg, first met, first kiss, place of engagement, place of marriage. First house etc). Or you could do one place for one event. I'm thinking of getting that for DH for our anniversary in September

For my DH's 40th Birthday I got him a Red Balloon experience doing Clay Target Shooting with Russell & Lauren Mark - Victoria based. But this is something he has always shown an interest in but would never arrange for himself. He had an amazing time and is now seriously considering taking up the sport