Thread: Pregnant Ladies?

Default Pregnant Ladies?

Hi everybody.

I wanted to pick your brains and ask where you think the best place to get the interest from pregnant women who wanted something a little different than photography? Its along the same lines but a little more unique. Obviously I'm just starting out and don't want to spend loads of money on advertising.... yet! Does anyone have any suggestions or can think of something I havent' tried yet.

This is me.. Chantal Handley – Fine Artist

OMG you're so talented!!!

ETA Sorry, to answer your question...you could become a Marketplace Memeber here on BB...that way you can advertise here, and BB has a LOT of women! I for one love the idea of a drawing!

oh WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

you are a wonderful artisy oh wait brilliant!!! that is beautiful ive never ever seen anything like that and i will say i love it!!

Absolutely gorgeous art! Your drawings are amazing!

I would start with doula's, homebirth midwives, homebirth associations, calm birth or hypnobirthing instructors or similar, talk to them about what you are offering and provide them with a number of copies of a simple advertisement they can give to their clients who may be interested. I would also be asking hospitals if you could put up some information, something with one of your drawings would really catch interest during the loooong wait for clinics.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I'm so glad you like what I am trying to do!!

I have had flyers and posters printed and have put them in obs offices etc and have been networking quite successfully on facebook so make sure you go in and like me!! I'm now a marketplace member too so will have to check out what I'm allowed to do with that!

Thanks again for your feedback!!

Hi LL,

I know this thread is old, but I just had a look at your site and wow you're talented! I really love the drawings on black paper.

Just a thought for your advertising... The hospital prenatal waiting rooms I have been to have lots of breastfeeding pics - lots are really old as well! I had an idea you could donate a beautiful breastfeeding artwork to a hospital so they can display it with an ad for you.

HTH xoxo