Thread: Where can you advertise jobs suitable for a SAHM?

Default deleted

deleted

Last edited by deletedit; August 8th, 2016 at 03:41 PM.

Default Re: Where can you advertise jobs suitable for a SAHM?

Could you post in the mums groups on Facebook, I know here in Canberra we have canberramums and there are often jobs advertised like yours

You don't happen to be in Melbourne do you? There is 'Just Mums Recruitment' based in Melbourne for exactly that kind of listing.
    Other than that, you do see some job adverts on seek that say 'would suit school hours' or something similar so you could give that a go, or as kittten2b says try a facebook group that matches the kind of people you are looking for.
    Does your business have a facebook presence that would reach the type of person you are looking for? I've applied for a couple jobs where the business has advertised it on their own FB page (obviously jobs where their general 'likers' are the kind of people they are looking for).

I see lots of these sort of jobs being advertised on local buy/sell/swap FB groups. Could try that?

(Side note - Sagres, I'm going to tell my friend to go look at that... she's just re-entered the job market and has two little ones so that could be really helpful and I had no idea that existed!)

Two places I looked when returning to the workforce were, careermums and just mums recruitment