Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, August 05

LOL at your second favourite place Nat!! I'm a bit like that too! Woohooo for the Jacob Jumper Sounds like he had a blast in it.

What is it with us & get the same things Zola!! It's the same high chair, but they come in Link-a-Doos & Aquarium & other things as well - I was thinking of going the aquarium one cos he already has their other stuff! I hope your swimmers fit & you guys have a good day at the pool today, isn't it a bit cold though?

Well Zander has got a new best friend at the moment - a cow named Mooshen (long story with the name!). It's about the length of his body & he wrestles with it, rolling around laughing his head off. I have some photos that I'll put up a bit later!

Hope everyone is doing well,m you've all been a bit quiet....

I think we must have excellent taste, Sarah Actually, it's probably more a case of having the matching theme though....

Now you mention it... it is a bit chilly, was alright wehn I got up. The pool is indoor and heated, but I might wait a bit and see if it gets a bit warmer.

Zola, Newkies kids are too cute... how is she? I've been meaning to ask. Bas is getting too big!! He is a real mix of the two of you huh??

Sarah I have a Child card High chair, Watos parents got it for Em... It is a high low chair, it reclines, has wheels and the tray canbe removed. the things I love about it that I will be looking for if I have to get another one... the divider bewteen the legs so bub doesn't slip out (Emily has slipped down a few times in when we have gone out to eat and we have to use their high chairs), I love the wheels and the high low feature... I don't use the recline a great deal. Mind you when Alecis was in a high chair it was one of those reeeaaally old wooden and steel ones... it did the job!
    As for the ironing, well done!! My washing to be folded is bad enough, let alone having to do ironing!! I have never ironed... never will!! [-(

Fi... lol at the mods not locking the post!! You must've jinxed it! I am not on any birth control yet either... I don't like the thought of stuffing with my body's natural processes... plus we don't dtd enough to worry about it. I may go onto birth control at a later stage when I get my body back to normal... plus all that scary stuff about hormonal replacment is putting me off!!

Trish, I hope the BBQ went well

Deb, did you get to work? How did brunch go? As for lining up for petrol... not often you have to line up... there isn't that many ppl out here... mainly uni students... maybe 150...?? Dunno. They stuff open the petrol station up, so sometimes they forget which is a pain in the bum when your tank is MT. But I know every1 here so I just make a phone call and they open up for me... One of the staff members said to just ring him whenever I need fuel and he'll open up for me.

Went to a craft expo yesterday... Met mum and Alecia there. Alecia went to the Lion King with her on Saturday, they LOVED it!! Anyway, the craft expo was ok... I didn't get anything special... I got a catalog for scrapbooking stuff...
    Mum gave Violet a 9ct gold bracelet she had bought her last week... very nice... it's an adult one, but it's a chain so she can wear it now. Mum is going to get hViolet's name in charms for her birthday. She also go me a watch... she said it was a graduation pressie... awww I am sooo lucky! I told her to take it and get it engraved for me.
    Chamba had a Baby rabbit on saturday... so I grabbed it and showed Emily... Big mistake!! She wouldn't let it go (she is a lot gentler than I though an almost 2yo would be). So now we have a pet wild rabbit!! Oh well!! It's cute... now... I've been feeding it milk.

Where is Maryann??? Maryann I hope you and bub are ok!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Looks like I'll sneak a post in before it is locked too!!

Tanya - yay @ the new watch! What a lovely gift. And Violet's bracelet. Just adorable. That's good that you just have to call to get them to open the petrol station for you! Awww @ the new pet rabbit. Little bunnies are so cuuuuute! Yep.. I went to brunch and it was lovely. Neil didn't go (too hung over) - considering it was brunch with half of his mates, it was a poor effort. They were not impressed! Still, Gabby got lots of cuddles and I had pancakes Got to work too so it was nice to have a break. Gabby was still asleep when I got home tho!! Almost a 4 hour sleep in the middle of the day! Needless to say she was hungry.

Zola - the pics are great. Bas is such a cutey! Hope you have fun at the pool. LOL @ seeing if the bathers still fit. I haven't been brave enough to put mine on. Urrrgh!! The thought of it makes my skin crawl, LOL.

Sarah - Zander sounds so cute with Mooshen the cow! Yay 4 the ironing. It always feels so much better when you get one of those big chores out of the way. I got our giant pile of clean clothes away last night and it felt good to go to bed knowing that they weren't waiting for me in the morning. I don't iron tho - am I bit of a slack-arse. Plus, neither of us wear clothes that really need ironing. God help me if Neil ever gets an office job!!

Nat - good to hear that Jacob enjoys his "Jumpin' Jacob" Hope you score some bargains on ebay.

Fi - sounds like you guys are cruising along ok. Tell Shane to hurry up and go back to work so that we can have you back

Trish - hope the BBQ was fun. LOL @ Neil being back at work today so I don't have to look at him. My sentiments exactly. I have decided that the weekends really suck for me. I see less of my DH than I do during the week when he is working. He's still in the bad books. He has apologised but.. I dunno... I am kind of numb. I am not upset but not happy with him either. I guess that's what happens when you get let down so many times. I am not quite sure what to do about it. Until then, I just carry on....

And the matching cars too Zola

I have looked specifically for a highchair with the divider thing between the legs cos I think Trish (or it might have been you!) mentioned it before. Aaron is supposed to do the ironing but hasn't for aaages - I have found work shirts that my preggie belly didn't fitted into since October in there! How cute of Violet to have a bracelet & that will be nice to have her name in charms on it for her birthday. Yay for the new watch as well.

Aaron has an office job Deb, so yup business shirts need to be ironed over here! His suit though gets drycleaned. I hope things get better with Neil soon :hugs:

I've also wondered about Maryann & Kayla.... Hope they're both ok...

I tried Zander out with his sippy cup just earlier, how funny was it!! He wanted a bottle so I gave him the cup of water while I was making it. He was holding it well & even managed to get it in his mouth on his own. Only thing was he looked a bit horrified when he realised it was only water in it LOL!! I think he was lucky to have had 5ml from it, but he'll get used to it!

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Sarah - I can just picture Zander's face when he discovered it was just water!! What a clever boy for figuring out how to sip it himself.

Neil's tax cheque came today but no sign of mine! Damn! I wannna go shopping!! :-({|=

It was quite funny Deb!! Bumma that Neil has got his tax back & you haven't yet. We've had both of ours back & spent (well just about spent - Zander's high chair & carseat are still to go).

BTW if anyone has Avent bottles I would definately recommend getting the sippy cup attachments. I tested it the other day by shaking it heaps & not a drop came out, I then sucked on it & it's definately a suck action ot get anything out of it. So really it's a bottle with a different shaped teat to get them used to the shape before going onto a real sippy cup I guess.

Debbie Lee Guest

Ooo I will have to invest in some of them then, Sarah. Thanks for the tip!
    As it is, I still have to buy some faster teats. Atm, the 3+ ones are ok for Gabby but it takes her about 30 minutes to drink a bottle :roll:

Zander's still on the 3m+ ones & he can drain a bottle in about 10mins! BUT he's been having them since he was 3 days old. I guess it might be harder for Gab seeing as she's a BF bubba.

Debbie Lee Guest

That's probably the case, Sarah. In a way I like that she takes so long (after all, I only give her 1 a day) because she just refuses to have any more once she is full. If she was able to guzzle it, she might have the whole lot and make herself sick iykwim?

Just took some more pics of Gab in her JJ. Got a couple of her laughing!

Hey all. Maybe this time I'll be the last post!!

Scrabble brain here again - sorry all. I have been on the internet all day organising our holiday. We are off to Rarotonga (Cook Islands) on Wednesday!! YAYAY!! Somewhere nice and warm! I'm stoked, and really looking forward to it, but I only have 1 day to arrange everything, so I definitly wont be on tomorrow, and then probably wont be on until next week when we get back. SOOOOO much to organise!!!! Can you tell I am very close to getting the money from Lara being sold? I figure after all that bloody stress, the least we deserve is a holiday somewhere tropical.

So love you all and leave you - catchya's next weekend.
    Fi

Can we come too Fi?? I would love to go somewhere tropical, at the moment it's been -4 here of a night/early morning :shock: Anyway have a great time away, miss Jenna is definately going to be a well travelled little girl!

Sarah - it has been shocking here too, and thats why I finally cracked it and booked it. Miss Jenna isn't a patch on her cousins with passport stamps! They have been everywhere. I'm afriad in Jenna's case its just a situation of very selfish mummy and daddy.

Apparently it was 28 and sunny there today! Doesn't it just sound like bliss???

Fiona

Now I really wanna come Fi, 28deg would be great

Not much to say cos there's noone else to reply to!!

I've updated Zander's site again with photos of Mooshen & his first go with the sippy cup....

Debbie Lee Guest

Have fun Fi, Shane and Jenna! I am very jealous!

Sarah - the pics with Mooshen are so cuuuute! Gosh he is a gorgeous boy! (Zander... not the cow, LOL)

I am sitting here waiting for the posty to come. He better have my tax cheque! I want to go shopping!!! Neil's has already cleared after I put it in yesterday so if I get it today and deposit it, I can go spending tomorrow!! YEAH! Maybe Gabby and I should go on a holiday somewhere. Still completely over Neil. I really don't like him atm. I think he can tell. Not that he does anything about it. Hmmmm....

It's funny Deb, as soon as Mooshen comes out Zander's eyes light up, we give it to him & they wrestle (as you can see from the photos!). Sooo what are you planning on spending your tax cheque on??? Hopefully the posty will have it for you soon. More :smt021 for Neil. I really hope you guys can sort things out.

Deb, I hope that you and Neil sort things out and make up soon. I've got the craps with Mark atm too, must be in the air. Fingers crossed the posty makes his way to your house today with a big fat check for you to cash. Shopping here she comes

Sarah, I haven't checke out the pics yet but I will as soon as I'm finished posting. Trying to catch up while Little Miss is asleep :-$ I brought some of those Advent sippy teats when Noah was little, I think if I dig through the cupboard I might be able to find them.

Fi, lucky you going away again. The closest I'm going to get to going away for a while is going to Tresillian for 5 days. Ahhhh beautiful Penrith LOL.

Nat, good to hear that Jacob loves his jumper. I'm yet to try Tehya in hers again since it fell down and hit her on the head. Long story.

Tanya, I haven't started and birth control either. Isn't abstinence the best form of contraception anyway Thats the one I'm using. Yay on getting a watch and Violet getting a bracelet too.

Zola, I had a look at Bas' pics' he's growing up way too fast hey. I love his dimples too.

Better go Noah has to do "Nuggets". O hthe joys of it all.

Take care
    Trish

Hi Girls

Finally got our phone lines back on this morning another grrr at Telstra yet again, they were working up the road and cut our lines accidently BUT didn`t fix them until today, at least it didn`t take 3 weeks like last time.

Anyway Matthew and I are fine, Matthew had a 13 hour sleep on Sunday night. Had our MCHN appointment yesterday Matthew hasn`t put on as much this month as he did last month when he put on 1.2kg, he still put on 600gms and is now 7.7kg and 65cms long.

I`m now off to read up on what I`ve missed and will reply later.

Hope your all well.

Take Care

Deeanne

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast