Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #3

Woohooooo Louise Congrats matey. It's always very stressful after a m/c, but just try and take things one day at a time. I'm sure this one is a sticker though and the ms is always a reassuring sign. So happy for you!

Lucie made it almost till 6am again. Whoohooo! Ned kept me up most of the night though

Hi ya ladies!

Congrads again louise!!! such great news...massive sticky vibes :-)

Sorry I have been a stranger , Had DH home all weekend which was sooooo nice !. So we did lots of walking to the park and playing in the backyard which was nice. Plus had a dinner party on Sat night with 6 of our friends..I did a big italian feast which went down well!.

Kaitlyn said her first two words together ( meaning it) ..it was "nanny wee" which I think wa sbecause on Sat my mum was on the swing and said "weeeee" ..and Kaitlyn says it all the time...so now she says "nanny wee!".

Work is a nightmare...boss is leaving and has decided that I should do his job for the time being ....and without going to much into it believe me he has an important job!. So I am currently preparing a 40page presentation outlining our 1st QTR sales plan ..I mean HELLO ..we are a multi million dollar company...need help here!. Anyway ..almost done ...now just need to go to the meeting and run the preso while the sales managers talk to it ..oh yeah and I have to take minutes ..arghhh..bloody secretary as well hey!. Ok that is my work vent :-)

Really looking forward to this long weekend. About to start making my chocie easter eggs tomorrow night !. SIL is due to have a baby on th e7th so we are all just waiting for him to arrive ...and seeing a few friends.

Storm ..cant believe you still have spiders arghhh..my WORST nightmare!

Soph ..hearing you on the 430am start! Thankfully Kaitlyn seems to have adjusted now. Mind you she is up at 530am and usually up a few times during the night...ohhhh for a full 8hours sleep :-)

ohhh forgot to add.

This morning as I was leaving for work I was putting my earrings on and I saw a gold earring ( kinda one of those drop ball earrings - hard to explain) anyway I lost one ages ago so just have the one left . And I said to DH "oh I wish I had not lost that earring as it would look good with this outfit". Anyway when I got home he had to run to a meeting and he said "when I leave there is a pressie hidden in the bedroom for you, just go through your normal bedtime routine and you will find it ". So I look under my pillow(where jammies are ) and there is a little box ..with a pair of the exact same gold earrings that I had before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so sweet ...and a present for no reason at all which is the sweetest kind!.

Cass - isn't he sweet, makes up for all the hours he is at work.

to true Louise!

Oh Cass that actually made me cry! Such a thoughtful DH, can he have a word to mine please? lol

How are you feeling today Louise?

Off to PG today. The kids are just rolling under the sofa and think it's hilarious. I keep moving Ned right to the other side of the lounge and in 2 seconds he's under there, and Lucie is crawling through too and they both think they are very funny. Such a laugh!

About to hopefully put an offer on a house! All a bit sudden but this place has a yard and is in our price range (ie cheap!) so fingers crossed it might actually work out. It will depend on what we can get for this place and will be tight (an extra $10-20k would be great!) but to give the kids a yard would be fantastic. Got the agent coming around today to give us a figure on our place so I am frantically trying to make it look semi clean! It's certainly not a mega nice house we're looking at, but it's decent and livable and that's all that really matters.

Ohhh Soph how exciting..hope it all works out for you! The kids sound gorgeous..doesnt it just make you all gushy seeing sibs kids play like that. Mine were all in the bed with us this morning and Sammy was being nice to everyone's hair (think he has a bit of hair envy cos we all...well cept darren have long hair!) and giving cuddles..sooo precious!

Cass thats a lovely thing for your hubby to do..its so lovely when they are thoughtful isnt it. My darling man didnt come away with us camping because of work commitments but he did drive down for a few hours Sat arvo and we were all playing cricket and when I went to bed found a beautiful card under my pillow...then when we came home found hed completely cleaned the whole house and bought me some lillies...love my husband! They are capable of being lovely sometimes lol!

Storm..where are you matey??? You havent really been eaten have you?

Louise hope you arent feeling too sick!

Trace glad you are floating around still you busy beaver hehe..they are busy lol....enjoy your break wont you..you deserve it!

Preggie girls ..must be getting so exciting for you all..its sooo creeping up!

Brooke how is being a mum of two going? Is it sinking in saying kids?? LOL

We had Jess's parent teacher conference last night...went really well..shes doing great and ya know i can never get sick of other people telling me how great my kids are ..can anyone?? hehe. Last day of school for the girls today so my darling Sammy is going to love it! We have not much planned really for these hols..oh except my dads wedding...at my house!!! So much to do but should be fun!

Have a nice day girls

Jo

Soph good luck with the house! Ned and Lucie sound soooo cute!. getting anymore sleep?.

Jo that is so nice of your DH....man they can be so sweet cant they!. I feel truely blessed to have my DH !.Yay on Jess's glowing teacher interview night!. I bet you loveeee the holidays!

Well wondering where my eating baby has gone....she wants to eat but REFUSES to eat in her high chair..she has to eat at her little table and chairs and then insists on walking around while eating...ohhhh. Just about to post on it in the Baby toddler forum for some ideas actually.

Storm how are the spiders going?

Trace how are you feeling?. Looking forward to the long weekend ..man I cant wait!!!!!!

Hiya Rae , Brooke , Bec , Fletch and Louise...mmmm hope I have not missed anyone!

Cass Sammy has become a lot more fussy with food too..drives me bonkers really..breakfast is the worst and lately hes just been having a banana and a nibble on toast. He will quite happily eat tarnies and grapes out of a little cup and graze all day and I remember the girls being the same so thinking it might be more of an age thing. Hope you get some ideas though to help with the highchair. Ive actually just set up his little wooden table and chairs and am getting him to sit at them sometimes and eats so its not just in his highchair..dont know if you could give that a try?

Jo

Cass - Maria has started to like her high chair less as well. She will sit on her mat though, so it kind of spares the carpet a bit.

Soph - good luck with the house

Jo - what a lovely husband, it's nice when they do thoughtful things from time to time.

Tracey - hope you get rid of the lice soon, just the thought of headlice has made my hair fell itchy now.

Well I wasn't feeling too bad today which freaks me out, kinder like bad morning sickness makes the pregnancy feel real, boy that mis is Oct is playing on my mind. DH is trying to be as supportive as possible (currently making me a crumpet twice toasted with lots of butter and honey, yum ans that is after I finished all the milo, oops will have to shop tomorrow.

Morning Ladies!

Jo I am also trying the table and chairs thing which works sometimes but she loves to get up and wander around!. Kaitlyn is exactly the same with Tannies and Grapes..but tannies are so yukky coming back out ..hehehe.

Louise I wish I could fast forward these 12weeks for you . Just think lots of positive baby growing thoughts!.

So what has everyone got planned for the long weekend?. I have DH home ALLLLLLLL weekend....four days...I cant wait! Not sure what we have planned yet ...family things of course ...but lots of our friends are away so not sure if we will catch up with any of them.

Ok off to get a HUGE Latte as I have a big preso meeting today and am in meetings from 9-1pm ...errrgghhhh

Cass - Good luck with the presentation.

Well Maria has swimming lessons this morning and is now asleep and I have just woken up from a lovely hours sleep. Now I have to make a huge chocolate mud cake for my uncles's birthday on the weekend and travel to Yass tomorrow for the party. I also have to do some invoicing for work and a tonne and a half of washing and cleaning, I should have stayed asleep.

Hi girls
    It's been a while since I've posted here, sorry! Time just gets away. Happy Easter this weekend everybody. Brooke sleeps in her cot everynight now It's great. Still ttc # 2 we are onto our last natural cycle right now.
    We didn't do playgroup today as Brooke is playing and seeing cousins all weekend.

kittenb - that cake sounds very NICE. Congratulations also. Send babydust my way

mummy2kaitlyn - hope you day went okay and you had a nice latte. We are off to see my parents tomorrow and my brother and his kids. Sunday wake up and do the eggs with Brooke and then pack the car up and head up the coast and stay the night at in-laws and see my cousins etc. BUSY busy

Jo - Sammy sounds like Brooke I sit Brooke down at her little table and chairs and she used to get up ALOT, but, now I press play and she sits there and puts one foot up on the table eating her lunch while Hi-5 is on. Highchair is in the garage right now.

Soph - goodluck with the house!!!

Brooke - congratulations on your new little boy and hi to anybody i have missed.

LISA XO

ok where is everybody, hope everyone has had a great Easter. Maria and I went to Yass, got back last night, she was so clingy, hope she is better when little one arrives. and last night she had a fever and a bit of constipation, so on to the prune (poo juice according to DH) for Maria

Hi Louise! Hope Maria gets over the constipation soon, poor little vegemite.

Hi Lisa. Good luck TTC. You said last natural cycle. Are you trying IVF next?

Cass - Hope you're soaking up your DH time!

Jo - You are right to be a proud mummy of all your clever bunch.

Well Easter here has been pretty quiet and rainy! Just trying to do some house stuff for when/if it goes on the market. Oh joy.

Just popping in to say... Hi & Good luck selling Soph...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

I'm not working tomorrow either as the electricity is off at work tomorrow so I'm not going in & DH has an RDO!!! LOL... so 5 days off for us OMG how exciting hey!!! LOL

WE been just hanging & chilling & catching up with ppl & just enjoying life!!!

Hope everyone is GROOVALICIOUS!

Hello Ladies!

been quiet in here with the long weekend :-)

Trace wish I was home to!!! Hope you enjoy your extra day.

Hey Lisa!!!!! good Luck this month with the TTC...fingers and toes crossed for you!. Your easter egg hunting sounds lovely. We let Kaitlyn have a big of easter egg and she went crazyyyyyyy.....thought it was wonderful!.

Louise your trip sounds nice. I have the BEST recipe for consitpation! .Actually it was a slice that someone else posted on BB and I swapped a few ingrediants and ended up with Prunes , weetbix , oats , pineapple juice , HOney and sesame seeds...and it is very good for getting it all moving!. If you would like it let me know and I will post it for you :-)

Had a lovely weekend wtih DH home !. Friday we spent the day and my BIL and SIL's place which was nice. Just played on their trampoline and had a nice lunch. Then Saturday Len and I just hung out on our own all day ...went and did food shopping and feed the ducks at the local lake. Then Sunday my Nan , Mum and Sister all came over for Easter lunch , did a big roast and veges ..baked my nan a huge batch of jam drops to take back to the nursing home with her .The recipe she used to make when we were kids - so I make it for her everytime I see her...so simple but so special for her. Then yesterday the MIL and FIL came over for lunch which was actually nice...enjoyable. Then DH and I walked up to the nursery to get some food for my orchids and I found a rocking chair (very old and weather damaged) sitting on the front council lawn. I knocked on the door and no one was home...so after much debating we decided that someone would not leave it on the front lawn (near foot path) if it was not to be taken....I may still pop in and let them know we took it as although I am 100% sure it was for the council pick up I just would like to double check. Anyway ..there is lots of work in it , but I really wanted to have one for the next time we have a bubs.

Kaitlyn.,....strung two more words together -"shoo Fly" hehehehe. She is REFUSING to sit down for most meals....and when she does sit she is throwing foot and playing like never before. She is really my little toddler now...I struggle with the level of discipline I should be using at this age....I am not sure if I should ignore the behaviour...say a firm "NO"...or do what I am currently doing which is "no " and then explaining why. I know it is normal behaivour so she is not being naughty or anything like that ....which is why I find it so hard to say a firm no. Yesterday though at the dinner table she threw her plate which hit a few things and basically meant Dh's Drink spilt all over the table , through our meal and hers and all on the floor....DH said a very firm "NO" and then of course we had to take all our dinners away as they were ruined...and you could see she was so upset. So I gave her some more fish which she proceeded to mash into the table...so then I said no and took it away and we had a bath . She was just clearly not interested in her dinner. Is tihs ok ? What do you all do discipline wise at this age?

Chat soon ladies?

I just became an Aunty!!!! Bradley Dylan was born at 708PM weight a huge 4.2Kgs!...and no drugs...maddddddddddddddd. Although apparently she was screaming for them but it was to late.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast