Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005

Hi everyone!

How are we all doing today? I've done most of my ouse work and am getting the last of my Chrissy cooking done.. before the arvo tired patch comes

Deb.. sorry Gab is having probs with her teeth... hope they poop through soon!

Fi... IKWYM about being tired! Had to leave a friends b'day drinks last night at 8.30!

Tanya... glad to hear things are better with you and Wato.. will reply soon.. promise!

Bec.. Bastian isn't very gently either.. hopefully it's something they grow out of!

Dee... congrats to you again! At least your bub will have someone watching over them as they grow

Welcome BabyMakesThree! Your daughter ahs a GREAT birthdate!! It's my little boy's birthday too I'm also expecting our second.. due in August.. so you're not on your own in being crazy!

:wave: to everyone I've forgotten!

Better go get these cookies out of the oven before they burn!

Debbie Lee Guest

OMG Zola! Congratulations! I had no idea you were up the duff again too! How slow am I?? LOL Sheesh... all you nutters going for round two j/k

Dee - no worries about the SMS. I felt rotten that I hadn't tried to keep up with the news! Just so rapt for you guys.

Tanya - I hope Alecia found something to do. I can't remember the last time I was bored.... funny how kids fill up what little spare time we have, hey?

Gab's swimming lessons are over for now. It was an ok last lesson. I'm still pretty disappointed with the lessons as a whole. She got her certificate and a lollipop. Hmm... now, every baby there was well under 12 months old. Why hand out a lollipop?? Maybe for the parents?? I thought it was odd n e way.
    Gabby is exhausted and went to bed without a fuss. The weather outside is crap. Hmmm... maybe I should go to bed too?? hehehe

babymakesthree Guest

Hi girls, hope you are having a nice Saturday.
    Well Alannah has a cold and a cough, so wiping running noses today -joy!

Did sleep on the 40ml last night so don't know what's going on there.

Debbie Lee - Sounds like you did have a shocker last night, we've had a few of those of late and I do think it's teeth.
    I'm sure Gab will appreciate her lollipop in another 12 months...lol

Bec G - I think Alannah is vicious to as well, but only to me! She takes the greatest delight in trying to gauge my eyes and scratch my nose! Laughing even harder when I say no!

Tanya - Nice to meet you, you can call me Suzi if you remember. Pretty confusing user name I've got here!

Deejoy - Nice to meet you in here, and congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you are feeling ok? Sounds like you've had a surprising/sad/happy couple of weeks!

Zola - How funny our bubs both have the same birthdate and you are due again with not much difference! we must be in the same zone..Congrats on your pregnancy also!

Hello everyone,
    Deb: Those toothys appeared, poor little sausage staring it must realy hurt, I think we are over the worst of it, well until the massive molars appear.
    Zola: Hope the cookies are yum, hmm if I wasn't so lazy I would make some, Thanks for making me feel better about Eliza viciousness
    Dee: Take it easy over chrissy, I suppose it might be hard if you haven't started to tell people, It is so normal to miss your little one that sadly isn't here. Thankfully little sticker is behaving him or herself, although I am having girl tendencies only because girls always cause trouble
    Babymakesthree: I hope Alanah is feeling better today, I am a ml freak, Eliza only drinks about 100ml in her bottles at the moment. I have to trick her by putting cheese or white sauce in with her vegies and meat..ah therer is another 125mls. 1 tub of yoghurt = 250ml bottle tada.
    Tanya: hope Miss Violet is doing all her clever things, so cute to clap ...yahhhh clappp.lol
    Fi: Hope Jennas egg on her head has gone down!
    Well we had a great night, I put Eliza down at 8 and gave her a sleeping feed at 12 and then she woke at 6.30 shoved another bottle in and she slept till 8.30 OMG how great is that.
    I have given up trying to feed her when she doesn't want it and it is working so much better...fingers crossed it continues
    Better dash have to buy one more present...I keep looking at Elizas pressies and think ooohh maybe I should buy more than 2 toys..arhhh it will never end
    Hoorooo
    Bec

Hi,

Dee - I wanted to make suere you didn't think we were being flippant about the twins. After reading your post I felt really bad that you might think we were making a joke at your expense, which is of course not the sort of thing I would do. I'm so with you on missing your other baby. Its just we sort of think fate could bite us on the bum for trying to be clever and having bubs close together. I had a dream last night about having twins. They were bananas....... Very strange I know. And the first one came out, and I started feeding it. It had a tiny little mouth and was really pinchy. And becasue I was still feeding Jenna, my milk was still iin, and this poor little nana got flooded in all my milk!! And the other twin took 2 days to come out.
    I know - very strange dream.

bec - your last post had nooooo emoticons. Very disappointed!!

ARGH!!! Gotta go - Iron Chef is on!!! Its prawns tonight. YUM....

I know Fi...lol
    I thought people might start to think that I was seriously loosing it. :smt100
    So I chose to thow a non-emoticons post ...I think if I train hard, I will still make it, or you know I will post about 20 times on 24th December..lol
    Hope your dinner was lurvley, still havent managed to iron yet, thankfully otherwise the "triplets" would be in 0's by the time I returned it.
    What a spaz my comment about the ironing hd nothing to do with the iron chef pmsl
    Better go before I get in trouble 8-[
    Bec :af: pmsl again

Fi - No all`s cool, I`m just having a bad few days and my continual bleeding doesn`t help either especially when it decides to get heavy, but I`m suffering from constant m/s and feel icky all the time plus extremely tired, I could sleep standing up at times so hopefully they are all good signs. LOL @ the dream. Twins never entered my head even though I wanted twins desperately when Matthew was conceived, I`ve also worked out I`m actually 100% certain that I O`d twice, a good 8 or so days apart, so you never know you may have also.

Bec - My Dad, Mum and Mark`s Mum knows but for some reason I`m not getting any support from MIL, I`m still waiting for a sorry and hug from my original miscarriage now Mark and I are both waiting for congratulations from her, it would be nice if she came out and did the house work and help me cook for Christmas Day but I think I`m being too hopeful there. We both think the same way re girls always cause troubles LOL Yay fo the great night.

Babymakesthree - AS I said to Fi I`m feeling really icky, guess that`s better then having no symptoms at all when I started bleeding @ 6 weeks. Sorry to hear Alannah isn`t well, hope she`s feeling better soon.

DEB - LOL @ giving the babies lollypops, you`d think they`d know better

Zola - Hope you and Bas and your growing bubs are ok.

Poor shane is on his death bed. He's been spewing and pooing all morning!! Great! I get two of them!! IOh well, thats what being a mummy is all about.
    I'm hoping its food poisoning, not gastro. I dont want what he's got!!

Dee - I feel like crap too. There was an amazing show on 10 yesterday afternoon - the human body. All about pregnancy and the growing foetus etc. AMAZING!!!! The guy threw himself into a dinghy in rough sea - one of those life boats with the covers?? ANd said this is the closest I'll get to feeling M/S. Thats about how i've been feeling.......
    Sorry about the spotting, I hope it settles down.

I'm being called.... baby orDP?

Fi

Awww poor Shane. Hope it's nothing contagious Fi.

Zander is the opposite Bec - he's getting 23 presents that I know of 8-[ Not all are from us though!

At least you guys got a certificate Deb. Our kids got NOTHING. We asked & were told that they only get a certificate when they go to the next stage which is at 2. Fantastic when none of us are goin g back there

LOL at Eliza being vicious Bec, Zander is pretty placid except with one fried. It's hilarious Zander & Piper (she's 10months) wrestle, steal each others biscuits & generally bash eachother up, but both are gentel with the other kids!

We had our first first birthday party for MG today. It was really good. Emily was due just before Zander & her birthday is tomorrow, so yeah she was 11wks premmie. It's amazing to look at photos when she was just born to the litte girl she is now.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh no, Fi!!! What if Shane got gastro from us??? If so, it's a mean and nasty bug, that's for sure! Lauren (my sis) got it too - and we were all pretty healthy by the time she came to see us. My apologies if that was the case. I hope you and Jenna don't get it.... it's horrible!

Sarah - that's sooooo mean that Zander didn't get a certificate for his swimming!! I reckon you should make some up yourself! Sheesh... it's not like it's hard, hey? Some places are just so thoughtless! Yay for your first MG birthday! Ours are all coming up soon. The first one in in January. My gosh... it's gone fast!

Dee - as much as it sux, I hope that MS sticks around for a bit longer to give you reassurance that everything is ok. You must feel like you are on tender-hooks most of the time. I hope the next few weeks go by really quickly so you can start to feel more confident. And I hope you MIL wakes up to herself!

Bec - glad to hear that you have found a little routine with Eliza's feeding. Not long before she is 1 and you won't have to worry about getting that formula into her. She'll probably always eat like a bird. A friend of mine was telling me about her first-born. She never really took to the bottle. She said by 9 months, she was only having 2 bottles and it would be an hour-long battle each time. She's a perfectly healthy little 6 year old now... and as skinny as a rake, LOL.

Babymakesthree - I hope Alannah is feeling better. Colds are yukky! Combine them with teething and it's a recipe for disaster.

Well.... I have an announcement to make...

Our little bee is CRAWLING!! \/

Yep... as of yesterday, Gabby decided that she would just "get-it". No more backwards shuffles - forwards is the way to go. She's even got the arms and legs moving in unison like a pro! Neil and I were watching her play when she suddenly crawled over to where the remote control was laying on the floor (who needs expensive toys, hey?). We were rather shocked! We knew she was getting close to it but we thought it was still another couple of weeks off.
    So, today was spent exploring the house. While I was out cleaning, Neil said that Gabby decided to visit him in the kitchen then she headed to the bathroom and back. She's quite proud of herself.

And, uno what?? She still doesn't roll, LOL. Talk about doing things arse-about. So I can still lay her on her back and she won't go anywhere.

We went to see Santa today too. We only had to wait for one baby before us. Gabby wasn't phased one bit! She smiled for the camera and tugged at Santa's beard. It was so cute. When I tried to pick her up, she wanted to stay with him! I am wishing we took the video camera now!

Hello Buddies
    Deb: :happy4u: clever little miss crawling, I give extra points for the non- rolling aspect she is still confined.lol Glad the Santa pics went well, I must do that this week
    Sarah: Wow 11 weeks early, hope the Birthday party was fun ,lol at Matty wrestling..esp for the bikkie
    Dee: Families are funny people, out of our whole family my MIL was the best. My mum could not deal with it and just pretended it didn't happen. She just told me that after I had used up the tissue box to wipe tears that was it no more crying..yehh not too good.
    Fi: Hope the gastro is subsiding in your house, I saw the guy in the boat ..hehe and thought of you!.lol
    Well we had a good day here we went of to the markets and then finished :smt041 my christmas shopping.ILs have just called around for about the millionith time this weekend, and Nick wants to move closer not likely. :fuming:
    Eliza has been really good of late pulling herself up on everything. I have a christmas get together with my girlfriends tomorrow morning and then take my mum to hospital in the afternoon. I'm sure to be tired :sleeping:
    It might test the limits of how much she can cope with..ahh practise for next Sunday..lol
    Hope everyone is well and is soaking up the chrissy spirit
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL @ getting practice for Xmas day, Bec. It's sure to be a huge day for all the babies, hey? Hope you have a good time at your get-together and I will be thinking of you this arvo with your Mum. Hope she's ok

Fi - hope you guys feel better soon! Sorry for passing the gastro joy onto you all! Who would have thought I would still be contageous!? Damn germs!

Gab's teeth are still giving her hell but I think she is coping with it a little better. She's just so dummy-crazy atm. This morning she managed to get hold of 3 of them... one for the mouth and one for each hand, LOL. I had to be all "secret squirrel" and take them off her if she got distracted by other toys. Hopefully her top teeth will be through by the end of the week. We have Neil's work break-up on Friday night. Gab is going to Mum's for the night again so it would be reassuring for me if she was 100% by then.

Can anyone believe that Christmas is coming up so quickly?? Arrrgh! :shock:

Hi All,

well I have gastro - nice dose of it too. Jenna has been spewing, and a few nice nappies. Shane is still sick but on the mend.
    I've been feeling that BLURGH so I called our GP who thankfully was there, and she has suggested I go into hossy and get a couple of bags put into me. What we think has happened is with the gastro my blood sugar has dropped too low, so now the m/s is killing me with no mercy. I have been for one wee all day - everything else is coming out the other hole (sorry if TMI) add breastfeeding into that, and I'm just not getting enough fluids into me.
    So once Shane gets back with Jenna (he was supposed to be getting some lemonade icypoles and has been gone an hour :fuming: :fuming: :fuming: ) we shall go. So no doubt the rest of the day will be spent waiting. Joy. He has gone to do a errand for his friend, I'm dead sure of it. This woman is completely useless, and Shane does everything for her, whenever she calls. Its just putting up a goal post for her daughter, and he insists on putting this in front of my health. Its like he can't take me seriously when I'm sick. BTW - this is very similar to how angry I was when he "disappeared" for about 40mins while I was having contractions every 2 mins in the bathtub by myself. Other peoples priorities aremore important.
    So hopefully by typing all that here, I wont go ballistic at him when he gets home. And he didn't take his phone.

Sorry no personals. feel way too crap.....

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww, Fi! Sorry to hear you are having such a rotten time and grrrr @ Shane for taking so long! Hope your vent helped you a little (though if you did end up going nuts, it's completely understandable). Hope you don't have to wait too long at the hospital either and they get those fluids into you quick smart!

6 Sleeps to go ....I am now a fully appointed Santa Helper to a child \/
    Although I have had many years of a animal santa helper...poor Mr Socks hope he is looking down from pussy cat heaven wishing he was here
    Well Hello All,
    Today was busy morning tea was cancelled due to an outbreak of conguntivitis, so Miss Eliza had a long sleep. We called over to my mums and she went off to hospital. Eliza and I had lunch at mums..lol there was food in there cupboards. And then waited at the hospital till mums op was finished. They took a few suspect things out just waiting for the pathology.
    So all in all she is ok, bit sore but ok.
    Eliza was so cute tonight. Nick was giving me a cuddle and she came up and opened her mouth on his cheek...so cute. I think I might have a lush on my hands
    I'm actually getting alittle excited about this christmas thing now, finding it really difficult not to bring out the pressies yet!
    Fi: You poor bugga just read up about your trip to hospital, a good IV line goes a long way, you should of rang me you gallout I would of taken you in.
    Deb: Hows Miss Gag going, pretty ****y about the lollypop.
    Hope everyone else is good :smt023
    :hbeat: Bec

Still feeling crap this morning. My milk is drying up, and I'm really worried. I'm trying to guzzle the water down - I've dropped 3kg in the last 2 days! :shock: And that was this morning after the 2L of saline went in yesterday.
    I'm really concerned about my milk. I have about 4-5 feeds in the freezer left, and if they run out, I guess I'll have to buy a couple of sachels of formula.
    I'm trying to feed Jenna, and then give her about 100ml as well. I guess I'll have to feed her as much as I can today, as well as drinking lots of water.

Hope your mum is all ok Bec, its a quick ride to the hossy, and I wouldn't have wanted to spread the love, I mean germs.
    Fi

Bugga about your milk Fi, I have some ole herb's here if you want them.
    Just a quickie,
    I just updated Elizas website....I love kids check out the stickers \/
    Bec
    News is thou ....I am not pregnant although I havent got AF for 3 months, maybe I am 3 months already..pmsl. I an't textbook 8-[
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Bec... the new photos are great! Gosh Miss Eliza is so.... pretty! She's just beautiful... she'll be a stunner (not that she isn't already). LOL @ her being a lush! Glad to hear your Mum is ok after her surgery.

Fi - oh dear @ your milk supply dropping. It's probably just a little low because of being sick. Keep plugging away at it - it'll be back soon. You're doing all the right things to get it happening again. Maybe have a day where all you do is feed Jenna all day to boost it up a bit (that's if she'll oblige). :hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

I think Gabby is getting used to her top teeth coming through. We didn't need panadol last night - just a bit of bonjela at 2am. I think she is working towards only having 1 sleep during the day. This morning, she woke at 9am and didn't go back to bed until 1pm. By the time she gets up, it will be too late to let her have an arvo nap.... I guess I'll see! So hard to figure these babies out sometimes!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast