Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #2

Hey everyone

Just presumed that swimpants would hold liquid in, didnt really think about it, glad you have all told me or i would of rang company lol.

Glad Jessalyn finally pooed for you Shannon, would be a bit of worry off your mind.

Yes we are very dedicated about BD'ing lol, still think i am crazy even trying! But kinda excited also.

Rails: Hope it works sooner than that, but you have put up with it this long so far i guess.

Well Mason is trying to pull himself up on furniture now! He is even trying to just stand up on his own, hoping its a slow learning process, i am just getting used to the crawling! Took him about a month to master crawling so might have a while till he gets the walking thing going, hopefully!

Holidays are flying by with Luke so far, but always seem to in december, seems to slow off in January.

Well anyway take care

Belinda

Girls, if you want to read how my OB appointment went, the link is here http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18377

Belinda :shock: @ Mason, he`s growing up WAY too fast.

Shannon - yes it was my OB appointment, my link to thepost is up the top it`s too long and complicated to explain again. Yay @ the poo and sleeping

Michelle - I hope all is well with Alex and his breathing and hope the physio helps.

Sorry girls have to dash off again Matthew doesn`t want to sleep

moof_mum Guest

Hey all!

Dee: Super Hugs and Big Stickies for Bumpie Booo!

Shannon: Sorry i didnt realise there was bowel problems with Jessalyn. Im glad she did a poo though yayayay.

Serendipity : wow your little boy is so advanced climging up to try and stand up. What a good little boy he is. maybe he can come teach Hannah. hehe.

Michelle: i hope everything is okay with Alex hopefully he will start rolling before the appt comes round.

rails : it was a family block of cadbury that the rock was in. I"m going to send it to them tomorrow in the mail, for them to test it. I", going to the hairdresser on friday, bout time!!!

Well i havent had the nicest of days. Been a weird one really. Hannahs been asleep since 12.15pm and its now 2.52pm, long sleep! Anyway thats enough from me.

HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Alex rolled again yesterday when i wasn't looking and he is also trying to commando crawl as well.

Woohoo Michelle that`s great news. WTG Alex \/

Thanks Kirsty

I didn`t have a good night, too many thoughts running through my head plus I had severe tummy ache from 3am I probably should have got up and had some Mylanta but wasn`t sure if that was OK to take during pregnancy. Matthew had one wake up at 2.30am but otherwise all was well.

I hope everyone is well

I took Alex to the Dr's today and i need to now book him in for a chest x-ray. The Dr does think it will show anything but he just wants to make sure everything is okay with his breathing.

Dee ~ Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight and Matthew is good for you today.

rails Guest

Morning ,

Michelle - Good luck with the x-ray xx hope it will be good news xx ...YAY on Alex rolling& comando crawl, can only be good.

Shannon - that is great Jessalyn finally pooed ...what a relief that must of been for you, considering her bowel problems.

Belinda - Mason sounds like a very inquisitive little fella ... no holding him back .... he will probably be walking early .... look out !! .. I thought that as well with the swimpants .... ?

Dee - just read your post re the OB aptm .... Whoa, what a great xmas present !! .... very happy for you

Kirsty - yeah, it's been a while here too .... well overdue .... did manage to make it to the hairdresser's house around the corner, came home a new woman, DH thought he had a new wife ... haha !!

Jesse is doing well .... sleeping thru again, still has a snotty nose... yuk, hate it ... gggrrr Have finally put the xmas decorations up around the house ....starting to look festive around here now. Managed to get a few more gifts yesterday .... couldn't help myself with buying stuff for Jesse, just want everything ! Jesse is strarting to manouver his way around the floor better now ... still commando, not quite the crawl yet, won't be long.

moof_mum Guest

Morning everyone,

rails: i know my hairdresser is at a girl house too. Go with my mum and her friend. She does our foils, full head for like $25, bargain. thats the only reason i get it done, cause it cheap. lol.

dee: Mylanta is fine to take during pregnancy. i had to take it daily for the last 4 months cause i had such horrible heartburn. Hope your feeling and sleeping better now

Hannah woke up last night about 10.45pm having a full on screaming dream. We had to wake her up out of it. It was horrible. She wouldnt stop screaming, poor thing. I was worried all night, so i didnt have the best sleep. Its so weird cause its so out of character for her to even scream or cry. She hardly ever cries, only when she might go off to sleep.

Once she woke up from it she was still really loud and crying. I think she must of had a bad dream or something?? She slept fine after that until i woke her at 8.15am so not sure. yayayay hair appt in 2 hours!

Alex had his chest x-ray yesterday and we are going to the Dr's Monday for the results. Hopefully they will be all clear.

I think he has now got bored of pumpkin and sweet potato as he won't open his mouth for it anymore the other night the only way to get food into him was to show him a bit of pizza which he wanted but he wasn't going to get any.

Hi Shannon,

Can you add Alex's website to his please.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/prescott/

Thank you

Kirsty - Thanks re the mylanta, I remembered last night that the Midwives in Hospital when I was admitted @ 24 weeks gave me 1 dose and that`s all I had throughout the pregnancy now it`s hitting me head on this time LOL Oh poor Hannah, I hope you have a better night tonight. Have fun at your hair appointment.

Rails - Thanks, reality is starting to sink in and I`m getting mixed emotions of being sad because I`m not having twins but relieved that I`m even pregnant at all considering there was no hope 2 weeks ago. I know what you mean by wanting everything for Jesse, I have to stay clear of the toy departement otherwise I`m buying for Matthew and he already has so much.

Michelle - Good luck at the Dr`s on Monday. I hope all went ok with you today. LOL @ Alex wanting pizza.

Visited my baby sister today, I thought I`d get away without mentioning my pregnancy but she asked, she said she thought I had a pregnant tummy, I know it`s totally popped in the last week but didn`t realise it had noticeably popped, I wasn`t showing this early with Matthew but I guess in subsequent pregnancies you show earlier.

Matthew slept the whole night woohoo and I did too after having a dose of Mylanta.

Shannon could you please add these health notes to Matthew:

Reflux until 4.5 months, Atopic Ezcema diagnosed @ 5.5months, now under control with Elocon for flare ups and Elidel to prevent it.

Hey everyone

Wow Dee at your news, so sorry to hear of the loss you have had, and congratulations on your pregnancy, so you how far along are you ?

Had a horrible afternoon today! All went well with shopping but then just got in a really bad mood, poor family had to put up with me! Ended up telling hubby i was sick of them all and went to the bottle shop and got a bottle of alcohol, then a gf rang so babbled to her for an hour and kinda felt a bit better, still in a pretty crap mood though, think i just need to get out of the house for a few hours, the same old is getting to me lately.

On the TTC, would highly doubt that was successful, usually my chart is pretty clear but no temp rise this month properly so who knows, could be too much stress stuffing me around. But sometimes when you think things dont work they do i guess.

Mason is waking up heaps at over night now and screaming and carrying on, no idea whats wrong with him, keeping his food simple enough i think.
    Ended up giving him a bottle at 2am in our bed last night, second time we have done that so probally creating a bad habit, but we have to sleep too i guess.

Anyway enough of my whinging!
    take care
    Belinda

Belinda - thank you, I`m just over 8 weeks now, but this pregnancy is classed as a high risk/fragile pregnancy so I`m suppose to be resting lots, that`s a bit hard when Christmas is looming up and everyone is coming here so somehow I have to clean this house plus do all the cooking. Sorry to hear your down, I hope your feeling better soon. Could Mason be teething?

rails Guest

Shannon could you please add Jesse's website :

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/r/rails

thanks

rails Guest

Morning Ladies,

Kirsty - yeah, it is sooo much cheaper, i had a colour, trim & blowdry straight for $40 .... that is less than half it would have cost in the salon .... have been going to her for a few years now. KWYM with Hannah waking screaming, Jesse is doing that every now & then also, thought it might be teething? .... he normally sleeps thru as well, so is concerning when they wake hysterical like that ?

Michelle - its funny isn't it they eat something every day, then won't touch it ... like it's poison ! ..... then they go back to it a few days later like it the best thing they have ever tasted ... little rascals !!

Dee - haha .... i know, have to be stong next week when i do the last of the shopping .... no more for Jesse !!!.... get gifts for the other kids ... geez, it will be hard .... YAY @ Matthew sleeping thru the night ...he must know you need the rest !!

Belinda - Hope your day today is better .... fingers crossed Mason sleeps better for you tonight.

Jesse woke up last night at about 1230am ..... managed to get him back to sleep with just a cuddle ..... he didn't wake again. He is not eating his brekky will only have a couple mouthfulls, then he shuts up shop ?? .... not sure why .... We have my work xmas ****tail party tonight .... first time Jesse will be babysat .... DH's sister is looking after him .... we are staying at her place also ..... will be strange not to have him beside me, kinda don't want to go, but know I have to do it eventually. He will be fed before i leave, so she will only have to put him to bed in the portacot. Doesn't look too crash hot outside .... raining & yukky - Great for a night out .... gggrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Deejoy17

Kirsty - MIL isn`t too bad really, she`s just been rubbing me up the wrong way lately well actually since Matthew was born with her silly comments at times, I also think she`s starting to suffer from early dementia as she doesn`t remember or even listen to what your saying at times and when she does she turns the whole story upside down LOL.
    Sorry I have not been on for an age but had visitor after visitor. I had to reply to this quote though as it describes my MIL as well. We have had them staying for the last 3wks and they leave today for the UK (not celebrating or anything!!!!!)

I have been having major battles with asking her to leave Erykah alone when I am trying to get her to sleep. She tells me she is hungry even though she has just watched me do a feed. She is cold even though its 30 degrees. She needs the light on (for gods sake!) and she shouldn't sleep alone. I have been biting my tongue and even cried. I know the start of dementia doesn't help as she doesn't listen and also does not remember that I told her not to go into the room whenever Erykah made a squeak.

Anyway I must go as we are heading to the airport. I will try and post more regular now the visitors are finished for the year.

If I am not on before have a great xmas and boy hasn't the last 6 months flown

Jo

Hi All! It is sooooo hot! I really dislike summer... yuck!

All is well here. Hannah's toothy pegs are still coming through. I can't believe how sharp they are. Hannah's perfected the commando crawl, and doesn't seem real keen on learning to crawl properly. She's now pulling herself up to standing on furniture. AND we're down to 2 wakings per night \/ yay..breakthrough.

Shannon - Sounds like you'll have a full blown crawler by the end of the year! It is good when they can follow you around the house. Hannah did it for the first time a couple of days ago (just commando though)...followed me from room to room while I folded and put away the washing.

Hey Jo! Welcome back! So good to hear from you and Erykah. Your MIL sounds like a nightmare. Hopefully things will get back to normal once they're gone...

Rails - Hope you have fun at your work xmas party. Good on you for making the break! I did it for the first time last Friday night for my work xmas dinner too, 'cept I left Hannah at home with DH. I was really glad I did it.

Dee - Congrats on the pg! I hope you're resting up lots! Tell DH it's his turn to clean and cook (ok..I know...yeah right...)

Belinda - Sorry you had such a horrible day yesterday. Glad you had the chance to talk to your gf. That usually makes me feel better too. Hope Mason sorts himself out soon...it must be exhausting for you...

Michelle - I hope all the x-ray results are good on Monday. I'll be thinking of you both. LOL at Alex wanting the pizza.

Kirsty - Hannah's dream sounds horrible. Poor little thing. Hope your hair appt was relaxing!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast