Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #2

Dee: Its a crap time of year to rest i guess, but do try as much as you can.
    Also turns out Mason is teething, didnt even think of it and mentioned to a friend tonight when out that he kept me up till 3am this morning. She said is he teething, i thought doh! Even hubby had worked it out this morning and put gel on his mouth, oh well, will say the sleep deprivation made me too tired to work it out

Rails: Thanks for the supportive words

Juliette: Glad the sleeping is improving for you and wow and Hannah standing up with furniture, clever girl

Shannon: Sounds like Jessalyn is doing great with the crawling practice

Went down the river tonight for a couple of hours and got caught in a big storm, luckily Mason was in the car already, hubby and luke got soaked through. The advantage of having a baby is that your friend has to go round up everyone else in the rain cause you cant leave the baby

Well have a good rest of the weekend everyone
    take care
    Belinda

Juliette - Yay for only having to get up to Hannah twice a night now. Hannah sounds like she`d doing well, how have you been?

Belinda - LOL at least you know what Mason`s problem is now. I think Matthew`s teething again as well.

Jo - Oh it does sound like your talking about MIL it must be dementia sitting in, MIL will often stand right outside Matthew`s room talking but when she talks the whole neighbourhood can hear her which off course then disturbs Matthew.

Rails - I hope the party went well and Jesse was good for DH`s sister. How did you go leaving Jesse? I`ve only done it the once and I`m not too keen on doing it again LOL

Matthew didn`t want to sleep yesterday afternoon which was a shame as Mummy was exhausted and not feeling well, I wish this bleeding would stop, it`s so scary, I can`t relax at all.

Good afternoon all...just wanted to share... Hannah went to bed at 6pm last night, and woke at 12....then didn't wake again until 5am!!! Yay!!! I could get used to this.

I tried getting her to have a nap thismorning however, and she threw a tanty...I went back in to her and she was STANDING in her cot banging on the top of the railing. DH lowered the base thismorning. Very scary! I'm so glad she didn't topple out! OMG!

Dee - I've been ok. Same old same old really How's the bleeding now? Sounds very scary. Take care of yourself...I know it must be hard to relax...

Belinda - Sounds like Mason came in handy during the storm 8-) I hope he doesn't have too rough a time with his teeth coming through. Must be horrible for them...

moof_mum Guest

Juliette: Well done with Hannah, thats great news. Its always a blessing when you get some sleep again

Dee: I hope the bleeding stops real soon for you. Keeping you in my prayers

Serendipity: I know how you feel. Its so weird being woken up in the middle night again. It hasnt happen for about 4 months. I definetly think its Hannahs teeth as well. Has Mason been a little bit off his food as well? Cause Hannahs not really wanting to eat much, and people have said thats what happens when their teeth are coming in???

joh : hi and nice to meet you!!!

rails: maybe jesse is teething too? How did the ****tail party turn out??? didnt miss Jesse too much did ya?

I've had a wonderful weeked, apart from Hannah not sleeping well. Its been great. Went and looked at Christmas lights all over Perth on friday night and saturday night :shock: hehe. I thought i'd put some sedagel on her teeth when she went to bed tonight to see if that might help the waking up. She is sleeping fine in the middle of the day. But we did have a 11.00pm and 11.30pm on friday night and sat night. So maybe it was the late nights as well that dont help. take care

Alex's x-ray came back okay i have to try him on Kimberley's asthma inhaler to see how he goes on with that. We go back to see the Dr in a months time and if still no change he will start to run more tests he did mention cystic fibrosis (sp?) but he doesn't think it's that.

Will be back later for personals.

Shannon i think the Dr was just going through a list of the things Alex could have and that is one that came up. I said i thought he was tested at birth and he said they some times miss it but because Alex is doing so well and has not got a cough all the time then it should not be CF.

I agree with you Shannon they should keep their big mouths shut unless they know for sure what the problem is.

That is one reason why i changed from my old Dr as he got me so stressed over Alex's kidneys for nothing.

I can't believe that is what a ER doctor told you and to say not to worry about it. What mother is not going to go home and worry.

I've been feeling so tired and so fed up with this bleeding just wish it would stop. My next BT is Thursday and i am going to have a chat to the doctor about it all and when he thinks we can start trying again. So i should have the BT results Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

I think Christmas will take my mind of things for a while at least we are going to DH's Aunt's Christmas day even though they don't do Chritsmas we are only going to have a small bbq.

How are you doing ?? Are you all set for Christmas ??

Why do some Dr`s have a habit of making such statements when they should know better of course a mother is going to go ho,me and stress out aboutit Grrrr.

Michelle - Thinking of you and hope Alex is ok and it`s nothing serious.

Kirsty - Hope Hannah`s sleeping better for you soon.

Juliette - Yay for Hannah, Mummy must feel like a new person. OMG @ Hannah standing, thank goodness Matthew`s not interested in standing, oh my nightmares would just begin LOL. The bleeding has now just gone back to spotting but it would be nice one day to be spot free, I mentioned to Mark this morning it`s such a worry and I`m sure not normal, just don`t know what the future will hold, it`s so hard I keep thinking this time next year will we have a baby brother or sister here with Matthew, I should be thinking positively all the time but it`s hard.

Shannon - How are you and little Miss Jess?

Angel - I hope both you and Kynan are ok.

I`m such a silly Mummy, went in to my bedroom to have a lie down while Matthew`s asleep but on the way I kicked the side of Matthew`s cot and of course he woke and after being asleep for nearly 2 hours of course he didn`t want to go back to sleep, so I`m feeling totally exhausted I seem to have to have a day sleep to even keep going with this pregnancy wheras with Matthew I couldn`t sleep at all.

Matthew`s doing well, eating us out of house and home and getting into everything, he`s going to love helping Mummy wrap some presents later LOL

Hey everyone

Well Mason did the screaming the house down at all hours again! Hubby ended up resettling him in our bed or went to sleep and left him too it lol.

Luke was with Mason in his baby pool before and looked so cute together. Have Mason by the door now watching Luke still splashing about.

And yes i agree the medical profession tell us way too much, i said to my doctor while pregnant that i hated that i knew too much!

Dee: Hope everything clears up by christmas for you.
    And can relate to kicking the cot, every time i seem to do something similiar when i really want him to sleep.

Moof Mum: Mason has been eating pretty well still, but will look out for the signs

Juliette: Yah on the sleeping, hope it lasts for you
    And yeah is scary with the cot, lucky DH lowered it anyway.
    Said to my DH last week Mason's needed to be lowered as he was starting to pull up on it, he goes oh thats a weekend job! I said well i hope he doesnt fall out before then, the guilt got him and it was done that night!

Shannon: Hope everything is going well for you

TAke care
    Belinda

Belinda ~ We are going to lower Alex's cot soon as well just in case he learns to pull himself up when we are not looking.
    How lovely it must have been to watch them both in the baby pool.
    I love putting Kimberley and Alex in the bath together they have a great time splashing around and i get so wet i have to cover myself with a towel.

Dee ~ Did you manage to have a rest yesterday ? Hope Matthew slept all night for you.

Juliette ~ That is great Hannah is pulling herself up not long now and she will be walking. Hope you are doing okay.

Shannon ~ How are you and Jess today ??

Angel ~ Hope you and Kynan are okay and all ready for Christmas.

Alex has gone back to waking at night and taking a feed not sure why i guess he is needing it at the moment. He can't grow anymore he will soon have no clothes LOL.
    I don't think any of our families are sending them anything for Christmas unless it comes this week. Just glad i went and brought them heaps of stuff.

Hi all

Well glad to have my house back to myself.

Erykah is doing really well. Loving all solids she is given and I added rice to her list of foods yesterday.

She is sleeping better at night but the teething causes her to wake a bit.

Michelle - I hope the family send you some parcels, we have been receiving one a day for the last couple of weeks. Shami thinks she is going to be spoilt.

I have to dash as I have to go to the dentist lost a part of a tooth yesterday wonder how much that will set me back!

Hope you all have a lovely day

Jo

PS it is OK to post in here isn't it as I am a June baby really but there is no one in there much.

Hey everyone

Very quiet in here but i guess with Christmas everyone is busy.

Shannon know what you mean about the other kids picking them up, Luke decided to get Mason out of the cot for me the other day while i was on the phone! Nearly had a heart attack but he did ok.

Hope the test wasnt too tramautic for Jessalyn or yourself today.

Take care
    Belinda

Please excuse my very rushed post, I have a grizzly little boy on my lap.

Michelle - no rest for me yesterday or today, just been too busy and still have loads to do before the big day. I hope Alex starts sleeping through for you again, I hope you receive some parcels from your family.

Shannon - I hope all went ok today with Jessalyn`s tests. I`m thinking of you all.

Jo - glad you have the house back to yourselves now. Good luck at the dentists.

Belinda - LOL @ Luke getting Mason out of the cot all by himself.

Matthew had 2 wakeups last night and I only barely remember getting him up at 12am, I woke at 1am with him cradled sound asleep beside me LOL He`s grizzly this afternoon but he`s also teething so they go hand in hand.

Shannon ~ How did everything go with Jess today ???

Dee ~ Sorry that you didn't get to rest. What you need is a babysitter to live closer to you
    Shame we could be moving further away from you.

I don't think we will get anything from the UK my family said they were only going to send Christmas cards this year which i haven't even got yet. Not even a mention of the nice homemade ones i sent and as for DH's family they said they don't have much money but then they are telling us how MIL has brought the 20 ppl she works with bottles of wine each. So figure that one out.

Sorry for the moan.

Alex has been sleeping for ages today i think it is because of the heat. Hopefully he willwake up soon i filled his baby bath with water and let it in teh sun to warm up for him so he can go and play in that until DH comes home and takes him in the pool. He is still no sure of the swimming pool yet but i guess he will get used to it.

Yeah my babysitter is moving further away , it`s great for you though, is it all a done deal that Paul does have the job? Alex in the pool sounds lovely, Matthew hasn`t been in ours yet, I didn`t go in it at all last year mainly because it`s such a deep pool that it takes all summer just to get slighty off the chilly side so it`s far too cold for me.

moof_mum Guest

Default Yayayayayayayay!

Just to let you all know! FINALLY DH got a job yesterday. Working for Enjo cleaning stuff. Fulltime salary! woo hoo! so glad. More money, steady hours and steady money!

sorry in a rush!!!

It's still not a done deal that Paul has the job just waiting on the referance from his boss to go in and then we will know more. Hopefully we will know before the New Year as i doubt we will before Christmas now.

I put Alex in his baby bath outside and he didn't know what to think he kept looking over the side. Once he got out Kimberley got in and he thought that was funny.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast