Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #2

That is great news about the job for you r DH Moof mum.

Jo - It's great to see you again. It is nice when family come over but it is nice when they go home as well. Hopefully things will get back to normal.

Default Re: Babies Born May 2005 #2

Shannon could you add my details I guess to the June thread.

Thanks

Forum Name: Joh117
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 04/06/05
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name(s): Erykah
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) colic until 4 mths
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

10 days overdue, induced and forcep delivered. Seen Chiro since 8wks old to help with colic

Michelle - Its good to be back. I have spent many a night during night feeds trawling through threads to keep up just didn't have a spare hand to post.

It is nice to have visitors but it is nice to have the house back. Next lot arrive end of March. We are going home (have you heard me home! Oz is now home but I guess the UK will always be home too) in Oct 06 for a month visit so looking forward to showing Erykah to family and friends.

Did Baby Boot camp yesterday my god do I ache. What an excellent workout though. But I am walking like an old woman and can hardly lift Erykah up!!

Shami got offered a job today for Yarra Trams and it is such a promotion I don't have to return to work well not if i don't want to so that is a nice xmas pressie!!!

Best go

Boy its hot here tonight Erykah is in bed in her 0.5 tog grobag it is a saviour on these hot nights

Jo

Jo ~ That is great you don't have to go back to work. I still call the UK home sometimes like you do but i know this is my home now.
    We have my dad and stepmum coming in May and we also might have FIL coming as well but not sure yet as we should have moved in the New Year.

I don't mind my family coming as they are going to stay in a motel or something so they don't put us out at all which will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by *Shannon*
    Hey Joh, where are you doing baby boot camp? Kate (Kate10) with Kelsey from July thread was doing it, but I think down at Dromana. I was wondering if they had one up our way. And how old is too old for bubs? Because I wouldn't be able to get to it until Feb next year when school goes back, so Jessalyn will be over 8 months by then......it just sounds like a fun way to get into shape.

You are all added to the June thread!
    Thanks Shannon

At Somerville on a monday am there is no age limit. They also do classes at Carrum Downs I am sure but can't remember the day/time

It is good and boy do I ache

Jo

Looks like I`m going to have to come back and post, Matthew`s just woken up and I want to try and make my ice cream cake and some shortbread today so might go off and do it now and Matthew can learn and do it when he`s older LOL

Hope your all well

rails Guest

Morning Ladies,

Sorry going to be slack & try to do personals later have been busy last few days.

Had my xmas ****tail party Sat'day night, was stressed out before we left, was so worried Jesse would not go to sleep & give DH's sister trouble. But, he was a little gem .... went straight to sleep at 8pm ... I rang her at 830pm & he was fast asleep ... i could then relax .... Had a FANTASTIC night ... Only had 4 glasses of wine with Water in between & felt like i had had 10 ... !!!! ... whoa straight to the head ... was so funny ;o) ... DH kept laughing at me. We got back to DH's sister's house about 130am & Jesse looked up at us then went back to sleep ... little darling ... he woke up in the morning about 630am ..... Me not feeling too good then ..... remembered the old handover wasn't very friendly .... had a really sore neck from some very strange dance moves the night before ...haha ... (my friend had the same neck pain)
    Also ..... drum roll please .... JESSE sat up unaided for the first time .... for a couple minutes ... even had time to get the camera .... Very exiting ... was praying he would sit up before christmas ... YAY !!! ...
    Still have to go & get some more xmas gifts today ... & then tomorrow can't wait to have them all .....
    Will try to pop back later on ..... hope you are all well xxxx

Hello All,

Well..I have a very active young lady on my hands atm. She is obsessed with pulling herself up to standing on any piece of furniture she can find. Only problem is, she thinks she can walk - takes her hands of the stabilising object and tries to take a step and falls flat on her face. I can't leave her alone for a second! Where is my nice, convenient little immobile baby?! I caught her standing at the front door flyscreen shouting at the dogs yesterday. Very amusing. I've updated her website if anyone's interested. I took a few photos of Hannah with Tim's latest pumpkin crop - just for fun.

Does anyone know if you can get crash helmets for babies?! (it's a half serious question - she's gonna end up with head injuries at this rate!)

Looks like we`re all very busy Mummy`s atm with Christmas.

LOL Juliette - sounds like you have your hands full. Those photos are beautiful.

Woohoo for Jesse WTG on sitting up unaided.

Hope everyone else is well and bubs too

moof_mum Guest

Juliette, i'd love to have a look, but i cant find the site anywhere to see it

Kirsty...click on the www button below my signature and hopefully it will work 8-)

Juliette - thats about the same time Jenna started pulling herself up on EVERYTHING!!!! The good news is they start learning to fall back on their bums, rather than sliding off to the side and banging their head. Jenna doesn't bang her head so much accidently anymore. She does head-butt stuff on purpose though, really hard again and again. Maybe she misses the bangs! Oh - and she's learnt to stand and pull things now, so tables/open cupboards etc dont stand a chance.
    We wanted one of those crash helmets too - someone could make a killing if they invented a good one. All those stressed mummies would be racing out to buy them!!! PMSL.

Fi

Thanks for the reassurance Fi! I just can't believe how fast our little bubba's are growing up! Sad and exciting at the same time.

Alex now weighs 9.540klos he put on 80grms in two weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well and all set for Christmas.

Today we got a parcel from my family for the kids and i had to hide it from Kimberley as she wanted to open it then. We also got sent money from Paul's family but have to wait for that to clear in the bank so they will get some more stuff in the New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by *Michelle*
    Alex now weighs 9.540klos he put on 80grms in two weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well and all set for Christmas.

Today we got a parcel from my family for the kids and i had to hide it from Kimberley as she wanted to open it then. We also got sent money from Paul's family but have to wait for that to clear in the bank so they will get some more stuff in the New Year.
    Glad to hear that the parcel arrived. I still have an account in the UK so dad puts money into that and then I draw it out in $'s this end.

Have a great xmas all

Jo

Well me being a big kid an all i had a peak at the gifts we got from the UK and they got some lovely stuff. Alex got two tops and bottoms from Marks and Spencers. Jo will know the shop i mean.
    Kimberley got a handmade top and it's so soft she also got some wooden puzzles. My step-mum always knows the right stuff to get them.

Michelle - Don't you just love M&S I get mum to get all my underwear from there and post it to me. All my maternity bras are M&S.

Jo

Jo - I never thought of doing that. Most times i have asked for stuff i never get it so i don't ask anymore. I am still waiting for some bottoms and tops from Next for Alex that i asked MIL to get.

I do miss Next and Mothercare.

Quote Originally Posted by *Michelle*
    Jo - I never thought of doing that. Most times i have asked for stuff i never get it so i don't ask anymore. I am still waiting for some bottoms and tops from Next for Alex that i asked MIL to get.

I do miss Next and Mothercare.
    I am lucky I guess I get everything I ask for. Mum has bought Erykah a couple of Grobags cos they are cheaper. She gets my bras as I am a big cup size and struggled to find anything decent here but M&S have loads to choose from and nice designs.

You can shop online with mothercare. I have ordered stuff and then get it delivered to Mum's she then posts onto me.

I also miss Next so does DH we will deffo go shopping there in Oct when we return for a month

Jo

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast