Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #44

hows Riley doing Christine are you both coping alright

Riley is fine, we took him to get the back slab redone today as it was too loose and filthy dirty!! He will get a full cast on Friday. He isn't bothered by it at all and doesn't seem to be in pain either which is good.
    Happy new year all.

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

A LIFE???? WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD ONE OF THOSE!!!! (lol)

I'll be seeing in the new year at home as well....(1 of many I think) way too hard with little ones.

Have a good one girls, have fun and keep safe.

Bring on '2008'.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
    Talk about no life......I managed to do the first post for the year!

We had a few SIL's over & 2 nieces, was a pretty quiet night except when the nieces and i went out for a bit in SIL's car.... I let SIL know the streets she can no longer drive down hahaha
    I have a headache now and going to bed...Hope you all had a great night....quiet or otherwise.
    oxoxoxox

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Well my New Year was spent alone in bed watching In the Womb on National Geographic!!! We did go into the Riverway early to show Briley the 9pm fireworks and all that. Then we were going to head down to the lookout near and place and watch all the fireworks in town. I though Brent's mum would watch the girls as they were asleep but no. I got left at home as per usual. So i brought in the new year alone.

Then to top it all off......Brent comes home and says he met the people across the road and they are having a party and could he go. Here is me. In bed. And not even an invatation of do i want to come aswell. I just said "whatever". And ofcourse he went. He reckoned he'd only have a few beers and be back. What time does he crawl in........4:30am!!!! Now he thinks he is going to lay in bed all day while i take care of the girls.

I just feel so left out lately. Like i am just that person at home who takes care of the house and kids. I hardly ever get any time to myself lately. It must be good to be able to just pi$$ off and get pi$$ed and come home when you please. Then sleep all day!

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry girls....i really needed to get that off my chest. A shi**y way to start the New Year i know.

Another night with Briley in our bed lastnight. I DO NOT know what the hell is going on with her. Luckly Colby sleeps through!

Well i am really tired after lastnight. Hope you all have a Happy New Year day.

BBL.....

Big hugs Sara - you poor thing, I would be annoyed too!

Well Lachlan made it to 11pm and we had to finally give in and take him home as he was falling down all the time and crying. So we read in bed till 11.45pm and had to give in also. So not a bad effort for me considering 8.30-9pm I am in bed these days.

Happy New Year everyone. Hopefully 2008 is a gr8 year for us all.

karen - LOL i would love to download a life too!

sara - you are definately not the only one who fels that way about men being able to just do what they want when they want without having to worry about the kids, a friend and i were discussing that exact thing yesterday. Hope Briley's sleep settles down soon.

sheree - Lachlan did well to stay up that late! Arch was in bed at 9:30 last night

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Arch woke up quite upset last night at 11:30, he has a bit of a cold plus teething, Jay was still out so i just put Archie in our bed and went to bed with him, just as well i did cause the neighbours were having a party and one of them had an air horn which kept scaring the [email protected] out of him! He slept in til 7:30 which i was VERY impressed with.

Well I stumbled through the door from across the road at about 1/4 to 1 this morning. Many midori illusions and strawberry daquiri's later and I had a fantastic NYE.

I can't believe I am not even feeling sick.... Yee Haa

Kaitlyn was happy to stay up until about 12 when DH put her in bed.

One of the neighbours let some fireworks off at the end of our culdesac street - so all in all it was a pretty good night.

Next year girls all come to my house for our street party. It's always a civilised affair

Happy New Year to you all!!! I can't believe our babies will be two this year.

happy 2008 everyone
    i only have 30 more days to find out if i got a spot at uni yay ( not that i'm counting )

Yay.... I am sure you will be all good Shazz.

We discussed TTC#2 just now, and me thinks it is going to be maybe this time next year. 2009 oh well. Bloomin finances.

I finished my quilt top..... yay!!!!!
    Now to buy the backing and the wadding and we're set to quilt!

YAYAYAYAY

I am a tragic quilter.

yay leanne WTG on finishing your quilt

WTG Leanne - what colour did you end up putting in the middle?

You'll be fine Shazz.

That's crap Sara!!! What a horrible night for you!

Sheree, good girl for hanging out that long. Well done.

I had a lovely night - one my own - mostly. We had Red Rosster for dinner and Darcy was asleep about 7.20. Then as I was pottering around one of my neighburs knocked on the door and invited me for a drink. She's convinced she needs to look after me and wouldn't take no for an answer so I went and had a drink with her and her friends. They were lovely ladies all about my mums age though. After an hour I came inside and surfed the net until 11. Went to be and did my crossword and figured that since it was 11.54 I might as well watch the fireworks - unfortunatle we're closer to Melbourne than Syd here and so got their coverage. Melbourne's fireworks have nothing on Sydney's and I turned it off after about 2 minutes and went to sleep.

Got up refreshedish this morning and set about washing the car, cleaning out the garage, rearranging Darcy's room, doing 2 day old dishes (redface) and washing. Then i drove out to the recycling place for something to do and the man who runs it was there (he's always popping out when I pull up lol) and said, "you must be our best customer!" I didn't know whether to be flattered or embarrassed.

Elissa - poor Archie.

Leanne - WTG honey

Shazz - I am sure you will get in, if I can anyone can I reackon.

Kim - Sounds like a lovely night good for you, and what a busy day you had.

I finished all the stuff I had to do for the accountant today, was starting to stress out as I was over 2 mths late, ooops.... With being away and all and going away yet again next week for the week, time is so hard to find to get ontop of these things, esp with a very busy busy toddler.

I go away next week for lachlan's paed appt and my gyno appt. I have to have my colposcopy done which I am not looking 4ward too, esp whilst pregnant!

Gosh Lachlan has sent us nuts today, he has been whinging mummmmeeeeee all day long and we just don't know what he wants.

He has this huge fascination with drawing atm. I bought him one of those blackboards with a whiteboard on the back for xmas and gosh he just can sit there for ages drawing, nearly worn out all the chalk already and this is only day 2 since we put it 2gether. We even brought it inside for him to play with this arve as it was too hot outside and when it come bath time, we quickly rushed it outside so he wouldn't want to play with it when he came out and now he is standing at the door whinging out the words DRAW DRAW! I also got him one of those bath elmo's with the drawing crayons for the bath tub and it was the first time we let him use them 2nite and to get him out of the bath was near impossible. We had him kicking screaming all the way to his bedroom.

Lachlan really has attitude atm, when we take things off him, does he really put on a turn!

Anyway going to relax for the night and watch a much deserved movie. Been so hot today.

Cheerio

leanne - your NYE sounds fantastic, at least one of us partied in the new year!! Aren't you lucky not to have a hang over! It certainly is scarey that our babies are gonna be 2 this year. You msut be excited that you have a plan for TTC#2 now though, Im sure 2009 will be here before you know it

shazz - hope the 30 days doesn't drag too much for you!

kim - LOL at not knowing whether to be flattered or embarrassed about being the recycling place's best customer, you crack meup sometimes. Its great that you have a caring neighbour, sounds like we got to sleep about the same time

sheree - sounds like Lachlan is quite the little artist! I am with you on the attitude thing, Arch is a very cheeky 'naughty' little boy quite often these days, just does things he knows he not allowed to do and looks at me while he's doing it with the most adorable cheeky grin on his face, its so hard not to just smile at him and give him a big hug, our toddlers are going to be VERY challenging me thinks

A HUGE woohoo for Archie today, he did two big wees in the potty without any prompting from me this afternoon!!! He also ran to the potty after or during every wee or poo as well, so he is definately clued into it, will try and stay home alot this week to give him a chance to really master the potty. I even ventured out to the supermarket (just a quick trip) and Archie only had undies and shorts on, no accidents thank goodness.

Gosh you are game Elissa - well done!

Yeah lachlan is the same, with that cheeky little grin. He smacks himself when he is bad these days and also smacks himself when something else is bad, like a frog, absolutely is terrified by them and says bad and smacks his hand. He has even started smacking me and I yell sternly no, and he smiles and laughs and keeps doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to ask people about potty training. I have the potty, I have the training pants, and I have 1 1/2 weeks left at home before I go back to work. Do you think this is enough time to try to get missy weeee trained a bit at least?

Yay Archie! That's excellent!

Cool on the drawing Sheree, buggar about the tanties though. I sympathise totally. Don't know what fixes em yet though.

Ummmm dunno Leanne. How brave are you. We have tiles so Darcy has no pants on a lot. She still has no clue though and it's been months. She like to go for a 'sit' but doesn't actually get that she has to do anything. If you ask her if she's done a wee she says yes and hops off. She remembers to tell me when shes weeing or pooing but not before.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast