Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2007 #3

Morning everyone
    Well I think I am coming down with something at the moment. Have been feeling really tired and headachy the last day or two. At least Jacob is sleeping pretty well at the moment, although a bit out of sorts during the day (teeth still I think). Having a rest day as much as possible today.

Dragonbub - so happy for you that Caden behaved for you at the wedding. It would have made the day so much more enjoyable.

Twinsister - there is no history of food allergies in my family and Jacob seems more than ready so I am not too worried about started him on solids. He isn't having it every day at the moment and sometimes I think it would be a whole lot easier to not have to worry about solids at all until he is much older. However, he seems pretty keen to eat it up so I guess I am being led by him.

Heather28 - to you. Hope you have a rest today. It certainly is draining when you have broken sleep. on the tooth though!

Hoody - you sound like you should head to a doctor (maybe you have already). I am thinking antibiotics might be needed to shift your infection. You don't want it lingering on too long. Hope you got some much needed rest before DD1 came home yesterday

Hi - Willow, Limeslice and Holly

Oh just a random question - it probably hasn't been cold enough for ,ost of you to answe this, but how on earthy do you keep socks on these babies? I put them on and then he spends the next 10 mins rubbing his feet together until they ae off.

June- how you feeling? i really hope you arent sick its horrible feeling like you are coming down with something and the waiting game begins as such. I hope you had your rest day.

We are doing fairly well and have had an ok week so far. I am finally on the mend thank goodness. On tuesday i thought i'd end up in hospital my chest and asthma were so bad i couldnt get more than a word or two out at once. Having said that anti biotics must have kicked in and with a couple of nebs to get my asthma under control yesterday arvo and today i feel like a new woman Nothing really exciting here except i got Molly's ear's pierced yesterday (please no neg comments i know this can be a touchy subject) I got dd1 done at 3 months and never had any dramas with infections etc i think if i had left it she wouldnt have them done till she was old enough to look after them properly. I am thankful i did it early as lots of girls from playgroup are getting their 2yo's done now and have had no end of problems. Molly was very brave and only cried for a minute then had a BF and fell asleep in car on way home when she woke 2hrs later she was all smiles. I didnt tell anyone i was taking her no IL's or family or even my DH as i didnt want all the neg comments i got with DD1. People will notice in there own time. Of course i phoned DH when i got home but he didnt have a prob i knew he wouldnt. He was apprehensive when i took DD1 but after seeing how quick they healed with no probs he was just excited to come home and see Molly. Well i hope the Easter bunny visits everyone and you all enjoy your lovely long weekend.

Its gone quiet in here again ladies......where is everyone??

Hi there ladies

Well we have had a good week. Thomas has only been waking once and its been in between 4 and 5 am so that is great. Not sure if it has anything to do with the fact I have been giving him some Farex at bout 5pm?

Thomas had his 4 month vaccination needles today. He went really well, only cried for a second while it was happening and then stopped.

Not much else to say. Hope you are all having a good week and HAPPY EASTER!!

Hi all,

Had a hell of 2 days at work (not sure how they will cope when I drop the bombshell that I have no intention of returning full time).. Am so tired.. Thank goodness I have 5 days off now!!! Feel like I have had worked 10 days straight.

Mum and Dad are here for a few nights, so still got Kimberley in our room, but in a portacot now.. She slept through again last night, so getting back to normality But as she has been down since 5.30 this arvo, am expecting her to be up at some stage tonight.

Holly - Kimberley was very brave with her needles this time too, only cried for a few seconds. Although we had the added luxery of teething at the same time There are now 2 teeth both on the bottom.. They look kinda cute..

Hoody - glad to see you are all on the mend..

Anyhow DH is due home in a few minutes, so off to get a glass of wine ready for him..

Have a safe and happy easter and will chat again soon when I am a bit more with it!!

hi girls!

Well Charlie is in her own room now in the cot DF was home last week and decided that he wanted cuddles himself and he wasn't getting enough sleep so she has gone into the nursery...and doesn't seem to care that shes not getting cuddles from mummy anymore Oh well, she's sleeping well though, so that's a good thing. I'm trying to cut out her 4am feed so shes going down later at about 10pm, which just meant a minor change in her schedule during the day and not a problem! My lil bumpy thing is pretty flexible apparently!

We bought her a jolly jumper the other day too - what a great invention!! lol I was really surprised though when we were trying to find one, that K-Mart doesn't sell them anymore because of some OHS bull***** - don't get that myself...There isn't much room for it faultering if you follow the instructions, so I don't know what they base it on...Had to buy it from Target so that was ok! lol And she LOVES it - thinks being upright is just all the rage atm! The new piccy in the ticker is her in her JJ on Monday...so gorgeous!! *not that I'm biased or anything ;P*

Dragonbub: umm...Rules for the nappy hunt - you cant give out hints for icons, only the offical website owners can do that via the hint forum on the diaperdecisions homepage...VERY helpful too... Some are easy, some not, though most are findable, just time consuming! lol be prepared to not have the housework done for a few hours! lol Ends on the 31st of March. Its great fun though and really satisfying when you find the hard ones!

Heather and Holly - Glad to hear all went well with the injections! I haven't had Bump immunised, so I don't know how I would go watching her get them, but well done!
    Heather - The look on their faces will be priceless when you tell them Maybe they will offer you the PT if they know you'll leave otherwise?....
    and congrats on that tooth!! I don't have one yet, but looking every day...Just be careful you don't lose a finger i suppose!!
    WRT MCN, yes I use them all the time, although I do have a back-up packet of Landfill which I use overnights sometimes or if we are out for long times (because I don't have enough night nappies..have to wait til the cash flow is up a bit) - done too much nappy shopping lately! lol) The more I use them the more I hate sposies too....the MCN is nicer, softer, prettier...and they dont smell in the bin!!

Hoody - Good on you for doing what you think best for DD! Glad she didn't have any problems and I'm sure she looks like a princess
    Glad to hear you feeling well too - can't be nice being that ill and trying to look after TWO kids as well! You rock!

June - sorry you aren't feeling well - lets hope it isn't too serious!! But good that Jacob is sleeping well - makes it that lil bit easier. don't know about the socks - I just keep putting them back on over and over and over again! lol

Twinsis - I'm with you on the solids thing - no allergies, just petrified of giving her real food! lmao Think I'll have to be forced to feed her solids even at 6 months!!

Suse - if you are lurking, just wanted to give you my best...Your family and your dad are in my thoughts and we're all hoping for the best possible outcome for him *huge hugs* Glad to hear that Euan is bringing light and love into a dark situation too...Its amazing how they do that. And if you need an understanding shoulder who knows what you are going through, Im here for you Will send some energy your way during the Ostara/Full moon circles tomorrow and Saturday too

Anyone I have rudely forgotten *!!* Hope you are all well and wishing everyone a very happy Ostara/Mabon for tomorrow and Easter this weekend! May the Goddess fill you all with happiness and joy

Hi there girls

Well Thomas slept through last night. I thought we may of had a rough night given he was immunised yesterday. Appears to have a bit of a temperature this morning but seems happy enough.

LimeSlice - I have a JJ too. Just wondering what age did u put Charlie in it??

Heather - Hope you have a nice 5 days off!

Hoody - Glad to hear u are feeling better. Nothing worse than not feeling 100%. Molly's ears must look so cute. I had my ears pierced at a young age when I was little.

June - I hope u have managed to fight off whatever u thought u were getting

Dragonbub - That is great that Caden behaved himself at the wedding. What a good baby!

Twinsis - Thomas loves his rice cereal. He opens his mouth wide up and really looks forward to it. Spits it when there is none left. He has also had fresh peach, banana and apple. He sucks it through one of those mesh things. He loves it and is more than ready for it.

sorry if i have missed anyone. Have a good one

Holly,

We have had Kimmy in the JJ since about 3 months (just a few mins at a time to start with).. She has always had strong leg control and wants to be upright. She seems to show she has had enough cause the head starts to droop..

Am off to have some brekky before Kimmy gets hungry. She is amazed by my parents dogs in the backyard at the moment.

Hi everyone!

Yep LS, I have been lurking, but haven't had time to post. Now I'm at home, will hopefully have more time. Thank you so much for your thoughts and positive energy - it's lovely to know how many people care. (For those who don't know, my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer just over a week ago which was inoperable - we had some 'good' news though yesterday - with chemo they might be able to give him a year at best. Euan and I went down to Melbourne for a week to see him and mum and will probably be back and forth a bit over the next few months).

Euan was brilliant though whilst travelling, I was nervous as hell especially as DP was unable to come but it was fine. I had my Ergo with me (yay for Ergo!) and it made it so much easier to travel with. And on the days where we were at the hospital with my dad and Euan needed a sleep, I just put him to sleep in the Ergo, although I think he's getting a little used to it now and has been a bit difficult to get to sleep since returning, but that could also be because he is teething, poor little bugger. Nothing has come through yet but lots of movement. So he'll have a couple of days here and there where he is just super unhappy, then they'll obviously settle down a bit because he'll be happy again, before starting up. He's cross cutting, and looks like he'll either get his left canine or bottom two first. My money is on the canine. But it looks like this could go on for months!! (not!)

I'll try to come back in for proper personals a bit later but did want to say one thing - Dragonbub, no, you are certainly not crazy for getting so excited about your new MCN. (Or at least no more than I am!!). And your DP will probably change his tune once he realises how easy they are!! I am very lucky with my DP, he wanted to use cloth as much as I, and does think I am a little mad with it all, but has got into MCN with a fair amount of enthusiasm for a bloke. As far as I'm concerned they are just another part of his wardrobe and gives me another opportunity to get excited about something to buy for him!! I'll probably be a little sad when we TT which sounds absolutely crazy!

Oh, and Hoody, I'm glad you are feeling better now - it sucks to be a mum when you are sick - there's no time off at all. And like others have said re: the BFing versus FFing, you do what's right for YOU. Everyone else and their opinions can sod off!

June, hope you are not getting the dreaded lurgy. Re: socks - we were contemplating the following options whilst in Melbourne: staple guns, gaffa tape, elastic bands, or surgically attaching velcro to his feet. Apart from that - no idea. The only other thing I can think of is baby legs (legwarmers) or really, really long socks - if they are long enough they'll take ages to get to his feet so you won't have to put them back on so often!

Re: the solids thing - I'm going to wait until 6 months unless he absolutely demands it, but it's because I'm lazy and it's hard enough preparing a meal for DP and I, let alone for Euan too. Boob is just so much easier! So far he has no interest in food so we'll see how we go. Each to their own on the allergy thing - like cloth versus sposies, boob versus bottle, etc etc. I'm personally inclined to err on the side of caution with solids, but that's mostly because it sits comfortably with my inherent laziness. But I have been known to *gulp* stick a dummy in his mouth after it's been in mine, so who am I to talk?!!

Hope everyone has a lovely easter and the big brown chocky bunny is kind - no goodies for me because the little mister has really decided that he is not impressed with his mummy eating chocolate.... waaaaa!

Heather

Thanks for your response. I think I will try Thomas in it today. He has shown very good head strength since birth and also has strong legs and pushes off and goes all stiff and doesnt want to sit down.

Suse- So sorry to hear about your devastating news I hope the chemo helps. I will be praying for you and your family. At least Euan was a good boy for you. It is very unusual to cross cut teeth but my friends DS did that too and his teeth are all through now and fine.

Holly- I too put DD1 in a JJ from about 3 months for a couple of minutes at a time but she would get tired really quick. I dont have one this time around as i'd borrowed a friends for DD1 but a good idea when its really warm is to put a small paddling pool underneath for them to splash in etc my DD used to love it.

Limeslice- You are allowed to be biased you are her Mummy though i will admit its a gorgeous photo She looks so grown up.

Heather- I hope you enjoy your few days off work Its so tiring working and doing all the mum things and housework etc. I went back when DD1 was 7 months but this time i'm gonna enjoy been a SAHM for as long as we can afford it.

Dragonbub and Willow where are you hiding?

Sorry if i've missed anyone

Well i Hope you have all had an enjoyable Good Friday. Did you all have fish for dinner? We are not religious at all but DH is very certain about no meat today. I'm not a big meat eater anyway so i didnt miss it really. Well Molly slept in her cot last night for the first time so i have given the bassinette to a friend. Its sad though its like shes growing up too fast. She has been babbling for ages but today has learnt that she can be very loud sqealing etc its all too cute. I am taking her and DD1 for a photo shoot on the Sun the 6th of next month to get some portraits done and cant wait. Well not alot to tell so till next time cya.

Hello All!
    Not "hiding" just busy busy busy! Had some time in Mandurah for a friends party - gosh what effort...had to pack DHs outfit for the party cos he was getting there later, his PJs and next day clothes, then my party costume and clothes, and DS clothes (no costume for him). Luckily my sis babysat for us so we had a great time at the party.

Hoody - I hope you are feeling better hun *hugs*. Asthma is horrible, and certainly being sick is no fun when you are a mum. LOL about the "no judgement" for the ear piercing. Of course with Caden being a little bloke means that I never even thought of that! People are crazy in that they think they have the right to judge you on your parenting decisions. I think that is why we have our own kids, so we can make OUR own choices for them. As far as other parents go with their kids, the choice is completely theirs, and your choices are your own business and require no justification!

Suse - so so sorry about your news hun. Glad to hear that there is some positive, and that the chemo might give him some time. There are so many things to say, but nothing will really do anything, so please just know that I am thinking of you and will wish that your father's remaining journey is the one that he hopes for.

Limeslice - Nappy Hunt - you bad girl! Now I am addicted Gosh the extreme ones are hard, I have not got even one yet, but have lots of the others. It is great fun, but you are right - very time consuming. It is great to see all the products tho, I love the idea of the amber teething necklace, and just the other breast feeding necklaces for Caden to play with instead of my gold chain. Heh heh, only a few more to go and then at least I have got the 30.

Heather28 - LOL about telling work you will not be coming back full time. It is hard when you feel like you are letting them down - that is because you are a great employee!

Holly84 - bummer about immuz. At least he slept through the night tho. I give Caden some baby panadol for the temp, and that seems to keep him cool.

June - hope you are feeling better? There are some tie things that go around the baby's ankles that keep the socks on. Kind of similar to a hospital band, but made of soft rubber I think. They don't cut off circ and seem pretty cool. I will see if I can find the site for them and will PM you.

Willow - where for art thou?

Did I miss anyone...?

Jolly jumper, sounds like this might be the go. DH wants to get one as well which would be good, and Caden def loves being on his feet. We have a playstation thingo that we got from target and he loves this cos he sits in it with his feet on the ground and he can turn himself around to play with the toys. LOL about Kmart not stocking them for OSH! Target and Kmart are owned by the same company

Well, as for us we have been pretty busy. Got some gorgeous professional shots of Caden so will frame them and it takes care of mothers day this year Have made some easter treats for the family which we will give out today. Caden has been good, getting so big and strong! He is over 8 kgs and is 69 cm length. BIG bubba!

Have a happy and SAFE easter everyone!

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone has enjoyed their easter, got lots of chockies and stayed safe. I think my DH will eat my easter treats as I am having a phase of not being too fond of chocolate at moment.. I have been on bit of a health kick since having Kimberley so suppose it is a good thing.

We still have my parents here which has been great allowing me to have nanna naps.. Their settlement got delayed till next week. We had Kimberley sleeping in our room, but with DH on late shift and coming home at 1.30 in the morning, it seems to wake her. I put her back in her own room and told my parents to come and get me if I don't hear her.

Dragonbub - at you having to pack for DF. At least he wasn't home so it was a good excuse.. My DH never packs.. One time I deliberatley didn't pack his undies, but he still won't pack himself. Glad you enjoyed the party.. Wow on the size of DS.. my little girl is only 61 cm and 5.2kgs, but very healthy so that's all good.

Hoody - hope you are getting over the asthma.. Good on you for piercing Molly's ears.. I think it is so cute, but I couldn't do it.. I had big problems with my ears when I was younger, but got them done when I was a teenager and all was good.

Suse - sorry to hear about your dad. It can't be easy for you, but I am thinking of you.. Make sure that you and little Euan get some quality time with him, although the travelling isn't easy..

Limeslice - on putting DD in her own room.. IT does allow a bit of together time.. DH realised that when we put DD in her own room. Am trying to get my act together on the cloth thing.. Have a bit more cash with me working, so it might happen soon.

Holly - how did the JJ go?

June - hope you are feeling better.. Am definately trying to get to mothers group this week as I will be working the following week..

Twinsis - any teeth yet??

Willow - hoping you are ok..

Am off now to sterelise bottles and have a quiet night.. take care everyone.

Hi Everyone
    Hope you all had a great long weekend. Although not being back at work it just felt like any other weekend, just with more chocolate. It was supposed to be fairy relaxed and quiet, but there were lots of relatives to catch up with. Thanks to you all for asking how I was feeling. I just had a pretty non-specific thing. Headachy, upset belly and just tired. It may have just been over-tiredness I don't know. Jacob was a little out of sorts too, so I'm not sure what it was. But we are both feeling a lot better today (I think chocolate was the cure).

Jacob is getting really good with his sleeping now. Most nights he is up once (although my days start between 5:30-7am) now so I'm pretty happy with that. He is fighting me a little when I try and get him to sleep, but when he does go down he is asleep for awhile, which is great. I think he has been doing some growing lately, might take him off this week to see how big my chubby boy is getting.

Hoody - I hope you are still resting! You don't want to push yourself too early and then fall in a heap again.

Limeslice - i know its a bit sad that you and Charlottle aren't getting your night-time cuddles, but make the most of DF cuddles! Beautiful photo of Charlie BTW

Suse - i was so sorry to hear your news. I am sending up prayers for you and your dad! LOL about the socks - I was thinking gaffa tape too!! Maybe glue? Oh and Jacob is cross-cutting his teeth. The first one to come through was his lower right canine.

Dragonbub - Congrats on the rapidly growing boy. Very impressive. Oh and how on earth did you find time to make easter treats?

Holly - I was looking at those mesh feeding things and wondering if they are any good. Does Thomas seem to hold it ok?

Heather - sorry I msised you today, won't see you next week if you are working. Luckily we can catch up here. I am glad you are getting a bit of rest with you parents looking after Kimberley for you. Those afternoon naps are the best!!

Willow - hope all is well.

Well off to have a very girly shopping expedition with my mum, nana and aunt. Looks like Jacob will be getting lots of cuddles this afternoon.

June- I hope you had fun on your shopping expedition it sounds like fun. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Heather- I hear you on the health kick i'm on one too and its so hard with all the chocolate in the house. Every one bought for both girls so it really is disgusting the amount they got.

Dragonbub- DD1 used to love her playstation centre we got from target and we used it up until she was about 18 months. We nicknamed it 'the prison' as its so handy for when they are mobile and you want them to stay put if you are busy etc. For us it was a life saver. Molly has had a go in it but DD1 gets very jealous so for now it doesnt get used to much.

Well Molly is not very well . Starting to feel like we take it in turns in our house first DD1 then me last week and now Molly. I wonder if it will be DH's turn next week Poor little thing has an upset tummy. We just got back from the Dr's and he suspects its a mild gastro bug. She cant keep down any thing and hasnt had a wet nappy since 6am this mo (it's now 2pm) I have been told as long as i try to feed her as often as poss just small amounts and as long as we have a wet nappy by midnight we are ok. For now she is well hydrated but i know little ones can turn really fast so i am keeping a close eye on her. She isnt miserable but is definately flat iykwim poor lil thing is trying to smile and be happy but is so tired. I am giving her 5mls of boiled water every half hour or so to keep her fluids up as she isnt interested in feeding really. I have had to change the cot sheets 3x since i got up this morning and my clothes twice. Even the couch got covered in sick and we also made a big mess in the waiting room at the Dr's I'm hoping that it doesnt go through the whole family milk sick isnt too bad but toddler vomit is more than i want to deal with. Well she's having a grumble and wanting a cuddle so i best go give her one

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would give a quick post before heading off to bed.. DH and DD are both out to it.. Have been naughty and still got Kimmy in our room, not in our bed though. As she is going to stay with my parents on Sunday for 2 nights, think I will keep her in our room till then. (it also has something to do with the fact that I couldn't be bothered remaking the spare bed!!).

We also had to put her on antibiotics for her cough. Seems to have travelled to her chest.. Not only was I concerned about the drugs so young, but I have severe allergy to penicillian so it was a real worry the 1st few doses. I can't actually give it to her as just being near her when she spits it out or trying to stick her fingers in my mouth after being in hers is enough to spark a reaction.. The last time I took it, my airways blocked and I passed out..

On a happier note, after my ramblings, I finally told work today that I'm not going back full time. Although they are very disappointed, they weren't shocked. One wants to keep me on part time, whereas the other doesn't. Will just have to wait and see on that one now.. I'm not worried either way.

Hoody - Hope that Molly is herself again and all is ok on that front My brothers family has just been through a bug.. Each one coming down with it every 2 days. Hope we have managed to miss it.

June - hope the shopping was fun. I didn't make mothers group either. Kimmy had me up till 4 o'clock that morning and driving was out of the question.

Hope everyone else is keeping well. Might go and join both my darlings in the land of nod..

Ok girls whats happening? Where is everyone? its getting quieter and quieter again i'm starting to get lonely

Heather- How's Kimmy's chest and cough now? I hope she is starting to improve for you its horrible when they are unwell.

Well Molly is on the mend. She had 24hrs of not keeping anything down and then 24hrs of the runs. Today she is back to feeding fine however still has a little bit of an upset tummy but we are almost over it. So far DD1 and DH have been fine. I had a rough night last night feeling like i was going to be sick and felt dreadful this morning. I had a lovely day sleep from 10-2 and woke up feeling good as new so i'm thinking maybe i was just way over tired. Molly is still been pretty good having about 5 feeds a day and most nights goes from 10.30-11ish til about 7 now so i cant complain. I havent had her weighed in a couple of weeks but i think she is just below 6kg now so her weight gain is coming along nicely. We went to the markets this arvo and she was good as gold. Wish i could say the same for my DD1 she has definately entered the terrible 2's. My supply is still an ongoing issue even on the Motilium (i think i have been a little too run down) so we are down to only 2 bf's a day and the rest formula. As much as i wanted to BF i feel i have done as much as i can and so far cutting back and doing both is working well she is alot more settled in the day and actually has proper sleeps now rather than been and insomniac or catnapper . I hope to keep the 2 BF's up so will keep you posted on how we go. So far she has had no trouble with the 2 so

Hello girls!!

Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately - we went away for a week over easter (I thought I posted to let you know but I've been having trouble getting onto the site and posting so it may have gotten lost in cyber space) and have been busy, busy since we got back on Wednesday.

Things here are good. L is sleeping and feeding really well. The days of the one sleep cycle wonders during the day are officially behind us (I HOPE!!). I haven't had to resettle him during day sleeps for weeks now. He generally does 3x sleeps of 1.5-2hrs a day. He isn't sleeping through the night yet (not expecting that to happen till he's on solids now to be honest) but feeds quickly and settles back to sleep so I am not complaining. He feeds at about 1.30am then again at about 4.30/5am. Not too bad at all as far as I'm concerned. We're happy

We have had another trip the the hospital this week though - long story short, we had both munchkins in the bath and DS accidently got body wash in his eye. He broke out in a rash and his eye, nose and upper lip all swelled up so off we went to the after hours clinic at the hossy. He is OK, still has a bit of a red eye. We had to take him back to the GP for a follow up and I wasn't overly impressed with him - he said it was conjuncitvitis which he probably had before he got the body wash in his eye OK moron, then how do you explain the fact his eye was perfectly fine before the body wash freaked it out and the fact that the dr at the hospital said it was an allergic reaction???

Anyway, he gave us drops and ointment and his eye has really cleared up, almost all better today. The swelling and rash disappeared pretty quickly but it freaked me out initially. Poor little fella has had more trips to the drs and hospital in (almost) 5 months than his sister has had in 3 years!

I can't believe he's nearly 5 months by the way...it's going soooooo fast!

Suse - I was so sorry to read about your dad's diagnosis. Your whole family must be devastated. I hope you and Euan get lots of time with him in the coming months.

Hoody - Sorry to hear you've had to reduce your bf's but my god, you have done an awesome job and gave it your absolute ALL!! There's nothing else you could have done. Sorry to hear you've all been unwell again but glad you're on the mend now. Poor little Molly, she's so tiny a tummy bug would really knock her around.

Big hello to everyone else, hope all are doing well. Will endeavour to do more personals next time when I've caught up a bit more!

Hi all!

Well things are really good here. Although Thomas has gone from sleeping all the way through til bout 4 or 5 to waking every 2.5 - 3 hours of a night. Really dont know why. He has feeds everytime he wakes. He usually settles with a dummy but not at the moment he wants a feed. Not sure if its a growth spurt or what... He has probably 3 - 4 sleeps of about 1 - 1.5 hours.

Thomas loves the Jolly Jumper. I still think he is getting teeth though. Poor thing just hasnt been himself and really munching on every piece of hard plastic or anything he can find. Still got a lot of extra dribble..

June78 - Thomas holds the mesh feeding thingy really good. He loves it!

Hoody - How is Molly feeling? Hope you are all feeling better

Willow - How is his rash and eye going? Doesnt sound like the GP had much of an idea...

Heather28 - We still have Thomas in our room. Only because we are staying at my parents and the spare room doesnt have a door and they have 2 cats! So he is still in our room in his cot. Thankfully though at the moment with him waking up so much throughout the night.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast