Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 1st-15th 2008 #7

:yeahthat:
    Woo hoo for Mother's Day ,and extra special wishes for those (like me and Amy) having their first! Hope you all get spoilt rotten!!!!

Well X's first top tooth is through! He's been very happy today, but awake more than usual. It definitely wasn't through this morning, and i just checked - and it's through! I can't believe there was so little fanfare!

Awww it is still my first Mothers Day with Zander ....

belfie - FWIW - some bubs have issews with teeth, and others just dont - hopefully the other one is not far away - might explain a bit of the nappy stuff that has been going on too.

Well my hubby is off on Monday until the following Monday - far out I feel exhausted just thinking about it - during the week I can scrape through with, but with a full weekend as well - to go to a mates 40th in Gunbower on his way home no less!! - deep breath, it will be ok ...... only cos I have no family here that I can offload for an hour on whilst I have a nice shower or something ... so will be 24/7 contact time.

Have a lovely mothers day - I know there are some bewdiful handmade objects in my kids cupboards from school/preschool/childcare lol.

My son just said - so when I get up at 6.30 (normal for him) can I wake you up to give you your pressie (rule is dont wake mum up before 7am if you can help it ) - i said no way, i am staying in bed until 8am - if the other little boy hasnt got something else in mind for me .....

Belfie yay for X's tooth, I'm glad your wolfie is all good as well.

Georgi yeah he has about 5-6 feeds a day I just didn't write his over night feeds.

I had a good nights sleep last night Julian only woke the once at 4am, not much else is going on.

Happy first mother's day to all the new mums and for all of us multi's as well (can't wait for my mother's day stall pressies from the boys ).

Awww you mums of many are just as special!!
    *mwah*

:yeahthat:
    I agree! I'm gonna stop posting, cos Amy keeps saying wot I'm thinking.

Amy - wot am I thinking now?

P.S. actually, mums of many are more special cos i dunno how they do it!

Belfie~~ You is thinking that Amy is bootiful and should get lots and lots of pressies tomorrow!!

But I am going to whole heartedly agree with Belfie I have NO IDEA how the mums of many do it. I am in awe!!

Quote Originally Posted by amy_o View Post
    Belfie~~ You is thinking that Amy is bootiful and should get lots and lots of pressies tomorrow!!
    hahahhaa um... no... my thoughts were more chocolate related than that. But yours is a fine thought also, and obviously you deserve many pressies! Maybe even some digital kitchen scales!

My loot for the morning tehehehehe

• Giselle made a cube and on each side "I" "love" "you" "Mum" - and there are small pictures of her Makaton signing saying/doing it on each side as well ---- just bewdiful
    • A small Giselle decorated pot plant to grow some seeds in - a one off, it is lovely
    • Riley bought some Cadbury Velvety Moments chocolate from his school stall mmmmmmmm
    • 4 ingredients book
    • Pair of pearl earrings
    • Slipper socks

WOOT hey - very impressed with my stash ......... however the kids have broken into my chocolate and now there are only 6 of the 8 fingers left ....

We are going out to Adore Tea this morning for morning tea - the kids share a vanilla tea - I am thinking a sweet one myself today - a vanilla chai or something like that .... oh and probably choc brownie with hot choc sauce and icecream on the side

Need to feed the boy and shower

Have a nice day lovelies - has been wonderful sharing this journey with you all so far.

*Mothers Day has weird hormones ....* but seriously, you guys have saved my sanity sometimes

HAPPY MOTHERS TO TO EACH & EVERY MUM!

Hope you all have a wonderful day

I guess the bonus when you have multiple children is that you get multiple presents. Well deserved no doubt.

I got a couple of pandora charms for my bracelet. Nice. Now what to do today, hmmmmm. I've been told we can do whatever I want to. Hmmmm, sleep?

hey eveyrone, I hope you all had a fabbo mother's day! My kitchen scales rock, and the big box of chockies was nice too... now I've just gotta not pig out on 'em... HA!

Well I'm happy cos X is finally pooing less, and it's not green! Yay! So the MHCN who told me that the green wasn't to do with teeth was prolly wrong, seems like it was very teethy related just as everyone said! Not much else going on here. Gonna start eating healthier again today... what is it about Mondays and resolutions to be healthier?

Happy Belated Mother's Day. And Happy Belated 7 Months Maya! 7 months and mother's day on the same day.

I ended up having a PC free weekend. You girls have been chatty! I'll read all your posts in a sec. A me post for now in dot points.

• Saturday I bought one of those child fold-out couch things cos I tried one at a friend's house and Maya seemed to be able to sit in it for a bit longer than normal and I figured she'd probably enjoy it when she gets older too.
    • Sunday we went to the zoo for Mother's day. (My DH's family always gets together at the zoo on Mother's day.) Maya enjoyed looking at the elephants.
    • My DH asked me a while back what I wanted for Mother's day and I said nothing cos I thought pressies should be from Maya. But then I realised what I really wanted is a family photo cos we don't have any recent ones! So he organised for my BIL to take some pics of us while at the zoo. I'm hoping one of them is a good one! Otherwise my DH will have to organise another photo shoot!
    • I was soooo stuffed yesterday so I got my DH to do the late night feed and I went to bed at 10pm (normally I'm not in bed till midnight). And OMG I feel like a million bucks right now! It made me realise I really need to get him to do that late feed more often. Cos OMG I feel so good for the first time in AGES!
    • Tried out a mother's group today in my new local area!
    • Today Maya learnt how to blow raspberries... while eating.. food everywhere..

OK.. off to read all your posts.

This is a thread on my mother's day, lol. http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/punc...thers-day.html

I hope that you are all doing well, to tired to do personals properly, will do it tomorrow.

Amy - Sorry to hear about your stuffed sinuses.

Georgi - OMG Maya will not stop squealing too! Actually it's nice to know that all the babies are doing it. I keep saying to her "are you being a rooster?" I guess it must be a phase they go through? Good to hear BJs teeth have come through.

belfie - Woohoo on X's 4 teeth!

Sami - I hope you are getting some breaks here and there!

Amanda - Sorry to hear you had a bad end to Mothers Day, but glad your DS is OK!

Hello to anyone I've missed.

I'm pretty sure Maya has grown (finally!). She seems to fit into 00s better now and doesn't seem to fit into 000s any more. I really hope she's growing!! She 's still so tiny though. At MG yesterday she was by far the smallest baby there but the oldest. No one could believe she was 7 months old.

She won't sleep today!! It's driving me crazy. I'm listening to her squealing in bed at the moment. *sigh* She has barely slept all day!

Wow it's been super quite in here, where is everyone?

Tanya that's great that Maya is finally into 00's, Julian is nearly into 0's it's so sad that he growing so fast.

Well my oldest DS went back to school today, I was worried all day, waiting for a phone call to come and get him, but it never happened thank goodness. Julian is sitting up for a while now and is really trying to get up on his knees, it's so cute.

hhmmmmmm all this talk about bubs clothes sizes....
    Jack is mostly in 0's but is also in 1's LUMPY...is what i call him....

sitting well....still commando crawling/rolling everywhere...
    3 teeth are coming through...1 nearly popping through ..any minute now...and 2 top teeth have come right down...he won't let you touch see though...it is war when fingers go near his mouth

lol Fluffaholic, we'll join you in the lumpy brigade. Just bought some more 1's today. Does my head in. X has got 4 teeth now (woo hoo!) and he's rolling around the floor like a fat little ballet dancer. He flings his arm out & over he goes, like a horizontal pirouette. Cracks me up, specially when I've dressed him in oh-so-slimming horizontal stripes

AmandaJ - aaw good that school went well today for DS and he was ok. Do you reckon he's fully back to normal now?

Tanya - I think Maya looks just perfect & gorgeous the way she is - she's just a petite little thing. I think X would like to sit on her (I'm sure that's his way of showing affection lol).

I've got a head cold & a bad tummy atm, such a PITA. I'm just hoping X doesn't get my cold cos he was gruuuuuumpy yesterday. Fingers crossed. Finally get my car back next week - can't wait to have some wheels again!

Hope everyone else is going well

post got gobbled up as usual...

Still no teeth here, but period has decided to come back....
    I figured Monsta only crawls when he wants something, all the other times he prefers to hold onto something (cot rail, sofa edge) n crab walk his way to things. he's learnt to pull himself up in the cot n stay that way until he gets tired. Cute but its deadly seeing I've to be careful where I put things now...

His eczema is still very persistent. But new doc new cream, fingers crossed. Doc said that the cortisone cream is too strong for babies esp near the eye n prescribe me a non-steroids cream. He said if it works it'd work otherwise just have to wait for him to grow out of it. He's gonna give me referral to dermatologist anyways.

Things been abit rocky on all facets, think I really ought to meet new ppl IRL otherwise I'm gonna go bonkers! At least dp has gone to get help. Hope it works. Don't think I can handle too much more of anything soon.

hope everyone else is doing good

we have our 2nd tooth through =)...it came through yesturday...now...the 2 top GIGANTIC teeth!!!!! they are huge....

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast