Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~July 16th-31st 2010 #1

Hi i am wondering if anyone can help me work out how to try and post a picture of my little boys for you to all see, i have them on my computer in a file but cannot work out how to bring them over to my profile here, i am terrible with these computers as you can see. LOL.
    Jodi- i hope you start to feel better real soon .
    I have also been suffering with a sore throat and losing my voice on and off , for the past week or so and off a night i am all sinus congested, Jai also has been really snuffly of a moring until the afternoons, he is trying to drink and can hardly breath the poor bub.
    Take care to everyone.
    Kelly Jai and Kane

Jodi - hope your U/S turns up some answers and they can get you feeling well again

Rach - I bathe my DS in the evenings so it's easier to bathe Paige in the mornings (too chaotic to do two at night). Works well then she's all clean for the day. We don't do every day right now though, maybe every second day,and on the day with no bath I wipe her face and neck down with a warm washcloth. I wash her hair with every bath as she has a lot of it and it tends to look a bit greasy unless I wash it. I barely use any soap though, just the tiniesgt drop.

Sorry to hear there are some coldsand flus are going around. I had a cough and no voice most of the week but thankfully it wan't too bad and I seem to be the only one who got it.

Ds is clamouring for some food and attention so must run

Ive been trying to upload pics on here but it isnt letting me so i'll post the link to the FB album!

[url=http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=14319&id=101162996592216&ref=mf]Welcome to Facebook[/url]

Try that one!

Kel, I don't know how to upload photos here so I'm
    no help, sorry. Hopefully one of the other girls can help coz I'd love to see a pic. Can you do what most of us have done & add one to your ticker?

Rach, I bath Lexie everyday, mainly around 4.30pm coz I bath the other two girls around 5ish. It doesn't always go to plan though. In regards to washing hair, Lexie has no hair (well the tiniest finest bit of hair, practically bald lol) so I don't use shampoo, I just use the Johnsons top to toe bath stuff & wash her head with that.

Jodi, how'd you go yesterday? Hope everything is ok & you got some answers as to why your bp is low.

Twin, good to hear from you. Lucky the rest of your family never got sick.

Hi to everyone else.

Sorry ladies this is the best pthat i can get as when i go into create in my ticker it looks great and when i paste it , it then says it is to long with the codes that they give you, will have to play around with it and try to get my ticker back and picture, but kane is on left and jai on the right.
    Kelly , Jai and Kane

Kel, what code do you use for your ticker...try the 'bbcode' no idea what the bb stands for but it reminds me of bellybelly so i remember to use it hehe

Kel, your boys are gorgeous!!! So glad you were able to post a photo for us, thank you!!!

gorgeous photos of your boys Kel!

Well, it's not retained placenta. Waiting for blood test results to see how my iron levels are. Hopefully they'll come in this afternoon. I hate this

loving all the pics of the bubs, they are all so beautiful.

all is going well here, Tehya is sleeping really well & is really settled.

I still cant beleive she is here, after the heartbreak of the last 5/6 years I feel like I am living in a dream...

Smile

Hi everyone i have posted a new recent picture of the boys for you all to see, i think i have finally worked out how to do it, the boys are starting to sleep 4-5 hours now which is great, then i breastfeed them and then top up with bottle. They will get weighed again on Tuesday , so hoping they will have gained again. They seem content, except Jai occasionally gets bad pains while drinking his bottle , but it is getting better.
    Kelly , Jai and Kane

The most anticpated birth announcement for BB is here!!!!! [URL]http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/birth-announcements/141890-14-08-10-dustys-precious-baby-has-arrived-its.html[/URL]

Thanks Jodi, I hadn't had a chance to check the BA's out today/tonight. So excited for Dusty!

Jodi - I hope they sort you out soon!

Dusty - I already posted in your BA but HUGE congrats!

Kel - They are adorable!!!

Loving all the ticker photos with our adorable bubbas!!

DUSTY_ congratulations on the birth of your precious baby girl.
    Now we can all be in the babies born thread together, chatting about all of our exciting times with our precious bundles, (make mine 2) LOL.
    Must go and bath Jai and Kane so must be off.
    Take care and cuddles to all bubs
    Kelly Jai and Kane

Yay Dusty! Welcome to 'the gang' Freya!

Loving the photos girls.

What a journey! Time for a new chapter mummies.....

Hi girls,

Just a quick one from me. I've been to the dr with Lexie today, she's got a bad cough, cold & high temps. Apparently it's a virus & I've just got to keep doing what I have been with her. She's finding it hard to feed & keeps fussing at the breast so I've been giving her a couple of bottles to give her a bit more breathing space when she feeds. I'm exhausted today coz I was up all night with her, I'm used to her sleeping from 10.30pm til anywhere between 5.30 - 6.30am.

Also AF returned yesterday already. I wasn't expecting her to come for a while yet, I never got her back with DD1 til after I finished breastfeeding.

Hope you and your beautiful bubs are well.

P.S Lexie is 8wks old today already.

hi girls

i'm so sorry i haven't posted in so long. its been a traumatic 4 wks. we had our baby girl on 22 July 2010. the doctors say she has down syndrome which was a shock to us as we did not know until the doctors told us after she was born. the doctors also say she will require surgery on her heart when she is 3-6 mths old. with all the appts etc i probably won't be posting all that often, but wish you lovely ladies well and congratulations to all on your beautiful babies, i love seeing the pics and hearing of your stories.

our baby is very contented and is beautiful. our 3 yr old just loves her to bits!

good luck xx
    Last edited by supablondie; August 18th, 2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: extra info

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast