Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~March 16th-31st 2009 #5

No, the ob said that now that they have shrunk down again, to leave them alone, they are unlikely to get any bigger than they did if I was to fall pg again. The thing that doesn't sit well with me is what happens in the case I do fall pg and have a bigger baby and the fibroids grow again? It's just a waiting game. The scarring that would occur if the fibroids were to be removed would leave me weak for any subsequent pregnancies, so we're leaving them alone.

That sounds good PRMG.

MG will you guys be trying for #2 soon or are you still undecided?

Girls are going well, Maddi is moving up a class at swimming & i'm so proud of her.
    Kodi is learning to give attitude but she is so cute. She is such a chatterbox.

Hope everyone is well

Undecided, Mo, still undecided!

hello everyone!

just trying to come in and find the end of this thread- has it really been late January since I posted....!?

i guess so, as i finally had my uni exam today (summer school, first-year psychology subject). it was fine, despite an awful night's sleep (i think DS is getting his 2y.o. molars, i can see something budding).... tonight i had a bowen massage - bliss!!

and now i'm off to watch the big bang theory with hubby

night all!!

tanyaya - you are doing well to manage study and your bubs. Did you have to do a lab report at summer school? I remember they were a bit of a chore when i did my Psychology units. How is the teething going?
    Mo - That is great re the swimming school for Maddi. T is a chatterbox too. Is it a girl thing?
    PRMG - Its such a big decision isnt it! we have similarly deliberated for ages since last years episode.

SP - It's a massive decision. And I'm finding that if I wait too long, I'm not going to want to go back to newborn stage!

Tanya - Hope your exam went well.

We're off to Adelaide in a week and a bit, taking a road trip. We're hoping to leave really early in the morning (like around 4), so DD sleeps in the car for at least half way, here's hoping. She's a great traveller normally but I think eight hours of driving will push it! We're hoping to get about five hours in before she wakes up and then we'll find somewhere for breakfast. We're really looking forward to it. We bought a campervan, really old thing, but neat on the inside, and we can't wait to use it. We're staying right on the beach, about 4kms from Glenelg. Really hoping for some nice weather, our last four holidays have rained on us almost every day, all day. Joy!

Toilet training has completely halted for now. She was running around nude the other day and I kept asking her if she wanted to go to the toilet. She kept saying no and finally got really upset with me. Then she promptly went into her room and pooed on the floor! She shouted out, "Oh No" and "Yucky". Nice present for me! She's really anti the toilet, hates the potty even more, so I'm not going to push it. She's still in our bed every night, starts in hers, sleeps a solid 4-5 hours and then is in our bed. But that's about it. Can't believe they're all two soon!!

PRMG - "Oh No" - Hilarious!!! Out T has done similar with wees. Likes sitting on potty fully dressed and reading a book lately. Its OK it may just be that their brains havent connected the actions.
    Your holiday sounds lovely. Have a terrific time and fingers crossed NO RAIN! We are planning to go to the beach overnight on Friday and stay at a B & B for a change of scenery.
    T climbed out of her cot at nap time. DH was home and I was at work. He found her playing in her room to his surprise.
    Latest phrases to surprise us "I cant find it" and "What a good idea". Also counting and saying days of the week and knows which letter comes next with the alphabet. Exciting times.
    And 2 nd Birthdays on the way! What are people doing this year?

SP! Love "What a good idea"! They're so funny. Today we got "Turn Right" as DD echoed the GPS. LOL. Enjoy your beach getaway!

i agree they are so cute and funny - tonight ella says there is a crocodile in the bath and it bit her on the toes haha
    what an imagination!
    cant believe they can be turning two already

Saw the Ob again & Bambi has a very healthy & strong HB
    The only downside i'm suffering from a really bad morning sickness, Ob said i'm starting to get dehydrated & if i keep going the way i am i'll end up in hossy.
    I'm really hope it backs off soon I'm so over it!

Mo, hope you feel better soon.

Kell Croc biting her toes! Too cute!

Mo hope its passes soon - the first trimester is not fun! you must have a strong baby in there making you feel like that
    yah for a lovely HB

I need ideas on what to buy K for her birthday.

Hi Girls

I haven't been posting much but am still around

Our favourite phrase here at the moment is, "Whatcha doin?" She says it to everybody, it's pretty cute!

DF's parents sent us some money to buy a doll for DD for her b'day. I want to get her a cabbage patch doll but I think they wanted like a real life doll. DD will be getting some matchbox cars and a mat with roads on it and a mellissa and doug wooden clock for her b'day. DF will probably buy her something special from him too. We're going to have a party with all of her playgroup friends so I'm sure she'll get heaps of presents from the party and all of our family so I'm not going to go overboard. We went through the old women's weekly birthday cake book (did you know that they are republishing this book!?) and she picked out the train cake I made it for my brother about 10 years ago and am looking forward to making it again.

We didn't give any chocolate for easter last year but my mum has bought her an easter basket and we'll probably give her a small bunny and some tiny solid eggs for easter this year.

I have a bit of catching up to do in this thread, hope everyone is well

I just bought DD a dolls house last night, it's old fashioned looking and pink and comes fully furnished. She's right into things like that at the moment and I've always wanted a girlie girl I could buy one for. I saw one a couple of years back and it was over $400!!!!! I got this one a hell of a lot cheaper than that. We've also laybied her some new bedding, so I'll wrap that up for her too. She's into craft so might get her a few bits there too.

We're taking her to a miniature railway for her birthday with our family and I'm making her The Very Hungry Caterpillar out of cupcakes for her cake. I'll put photos up on FB when I've done it, but I want to make a leaf cake and then put the cupcakes on it, holding them in with toothpicks. Lots of green icing, bleurgh!!!!

Sounds like your DD is going to have an awesome birthday PRMG! Where did you get her doll house from? We have been looking at those too, they can get very expensive!

FW - I found it on ebay. There's an online store - will PM you the link

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast