Thread: Irregular periods, 5 days late, cervix pain. What is happening?

Default Irregular periods, 5 days late, cervix pain. What is happening?

Any advise on what could be happening.

My youngest child is 2 in a few weeks and still feeding frequently.

My last three cycles have been 36 days, 33 days, 28 days. They have been slowly getting shorter over the last 15 months since my period returned.

My periods seemed heavy but of a normal length but my last cycle was long (just over a week) but not very heavy.

Now, I am at day 33, no sign of my period, my cervix is high, hard and turned to the back and very sore. I have some great pains in my cervix in particular when I have wind/bowel movements. And I feel nauseous, my husband put on some incense and I almost vomited.

What do you think?

Default Re: Irregular periods, 5 days late, cervix pain. What is happenin

I'd probably see your GP to rule out infection etc if your cervix is sore, maybe have a Pap smear if it's been a while xxx

Your GP will ask if you're pregnant first, so be prepared to answer that question!

Could be a few things and I recommend a GP appointment too.

Thanks ladies, I just had a Pap smear which was fine. I an on day 38 now and the last couple of days I have had a very small amount of spotting. The cervix pain only lasted that one day. I am hoping it is just stress, life has been stressful for a few months now.

2 of my cousins had endo, my Mum and Aunty both had to have hysterectomys, but I do not know why, I was a kid when both happened, my Mum is coming for a visit today so I will ask why.

I am 99% sure I am not pregnant even though I am not on birth control pills etc. and I am still a bit nausous.

I will book in to see my doctor just to be sure