View Poll Results: What idevice app do you use for period/cycle charting and tracking?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPeriod

1 8.33%
  • Period Tracker

3 25.00%
  • Pink Pad

1 8.33%
  • Period Planner

1 8.33%
  • Fertility Friend

5 41.67%
  • Period Diary

0 0%
  • Other (please specify)

1 8.33%

Thread: What idevice app do you use for period/cycle charting and tracking?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default What idevice app do you use for period/cycle charting and tracking?

There are so many handy iphone apps these days, including apps designed to help you chart your cycle.

Which one is your favourite and why? Let us know what you love most about the app!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    In 2015 I went Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

Iphone only, or are you interested in android too?

Default What iPhone app do you use for period/cycle charting and tracking?

I'm using fertility friend on my iPhone and iPad. It's the only o e I've tried but I like it because it has a strong self-education component with the tutorials, q&a sections etc.

Default What iPhone app do you use for period/cycle charting and tracking?

I'll be using Fertility Friend when we start TTC again later in the year. I loved it with both my girls, so thrilled there is now an app!

FF is a bit annoying though if you're not temping (I'm not) because it won't pinpoint ovulation even if the cm pattern has clearly gone from highly fertile to dry/sticky etc.

I found FF a bit overwhelming with all the 'stuff' it advises to track, and temping did my head in for the three months I tried!!
    Iperiod was so much simpler for me and easier to track what I wanted and what I didn't want.
    Only thing is I wish there was a good app that you could track your IVF cycle meds etc... Hera is the only one I've seen, but it is a little complicated too.

great poll Kelly!!

I used period planner. Discrete icon, showed fertile days, input signs/symptoms, add notes, add when you dtd, tracks fertile days and when your period is due.

Loved it and didn't like others I'd tried (and now deleted)!

I asked for some BB advice on this the other day, and have downloaded the free versions of pink pad and period tracker, but it doesn't seem like the free versions allow you to enter CM signs, which is all I'm planning on doing until AF returns after weaning DS2. Does anyone know if you have to buy the full versions to enter CM, or is there another app that allows CM in the free version. I don't mind paying, but want to pick the best one before I buy.

You can track CM on iperiod paid version (not sure about free) its about $4 I think I recall

I use period tracker, having PCOS means my cycles are everywhere and this app helps me keep track of any symptoms and estimates my next cycle dates based on previous cycles. Plus it's a free app so that's an extra bonus.

I use 'Period Tracker'. Super easy. Shows a calendar with protected period, fertility and ovulation. You can record when intimate, symptoms, moods, notes. It also has a log and chart for easy viewing. You can also turn it into 'pregnancy mode'.

I have "My Cycles" which is for android and free. Free - I like that. ATM I'm just cycle tracking and it tells me when I'm due next, average cycle length and probable ovulation date based on a 14-day luteal phase. I can put in things like mood, aches and pains, copulation events... and it was free. It has more features for TTCing, like temperature tracking and OPKs and other acronyms.