Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liam and Dale’s life story – the birth of my sleeping angels.

Im so sorry your beautiful boys couldn't stay longer. Life just can be so cruel sometimes.

Hugs xx

Oh Sarahrach:

I am bawling...again. Thank you for sharing your story, I will be sure to tell everyone I know who is having twins about twin to twin transfusion. We miss you in the BB thread and I, like the others, think of you guys every day.

Sending you and your DH lots of healing love.

oh my heart breaks for you and your DH. I hope writting it helps a little, reading your story was a huge honor! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Fly free Liam and Dale!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I'm so very sorry that Liam and Dale couldn't stay longer.

I am so sorry, fly free sweet angels xxoo

Thank you for sharing your story - I am so sorry for the loss of your twins. I will remember your advice regarding the regular scans and spread the word.

thank you for sharing, fly free little ones

you have written such a beautiful story of your boys journey. I am so sorry that they couldnt stay and grew wings so soon xx

much love and many hugs to you and DH

That was a beautiful story love - you told it straight from the heart and you have done your beautiful sons an honour by bringing them into this world as they should have been

Your an amazing woman

xox

Everytime i read these stories i find that i start to have a lil thinking period which i guess can sometime be full of empty thoughts but alot of the time its of al you mothers who have lost the most precious gift that anyone could ever be given and i sometimes feel selfish for taking for granted the little blessings i get everyday from my own gifts... I wish that this is nothing more than a better lesson than a bad one cause i really dont believe that anyone would be punished in such away as to have this put upon them for no apparent reason.. I had a very similar loss with my eldest son whom was also an Identical Twin but i was only 16 and never really understood what really happen and was in the late period of pregnancy but i really do feel for you and your DH, I hopr nothing but good things for you i really do.. my heart aches at the thought of another mothers anguish cause i could never contemplate your situation..

Thinking of you and your DH and praying for the two lil boys who were taken way too soon BIG HUGS N KISSES

sweetgloss Guest

Sarah - You are in my thoughts often darling girl. Sending my love to Liam and Dale x x x

Thankyou for sharing your story - It is beautiful but so very sad.
    Last edited by sweetgloss; January 23rd, 2011 at 11:18 PM.

I'm so so sorry for your losses Sarah. You know I am always thinking of you, your DH and your precious boys. Fly free little ones xxxx

Hi Sarahrach,

Sorry to hear your lost. Your two babies are in heaven now. I also lost my baby Jeffrey on last May 2010. I fully understand your feelings.

Stay strong and positive. That's what i am trying to do.

So sorry for your loss Sarah

Nothing can ever take away the pain, but I know how precious those moments with your babies are. Hold their memories close.

I am so sorry for your loss - I know your twins will live in your hearts forever.

Hi Sarah.. i feel like to share my thought with you. You are not alone... and i truly understand your feelins. I was in premature labor 25weeks due to placenta abruption and lost my baby after 9 days. I keep blaming myself too if i chose Obys, I would then have been aware of my placenta abruption because ultrasound would be done monthly. I keep asking myself if i went to hospital one day earlier..may be the contraction would be delayed and Jeffrey would be born with matured lungs.

Likewise... this month (aug 10) is my full term month and i should be in labor anytime...but God has planned different way. He might have better plan for u and I.

I am trying to accept the fact even I am still grieving for the lost of my baby and i know it is hard for you too.
    Please keep yourself healthy so that you could conceive again and stay positive.

Huggles hun.
    please take it easy.
    xxoo

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. May your precious two angel twin boys be always together in heaven looking down and smiling at their mum and dad. Big hugs to you.

Joshua Andrew born sleeping at 21 weeks, 1 October 2008

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast