Thread: Listerine Toothpaste??

Default Listerine Toothpaste??

Sigh!!
    I've had the worse couple of days with a toothache. It all started when my fave toothpaste mysteriously walked off the shelves so I had to start using a different one which I feel like it does nothing. And now my teeth have started to hurt and am in a whole lot of pain today.

I'm trying to locate or find out what happened with the Listerine Toothpaste? Does anyone know where I can still buy it or what happened to it? It's the only product that seemed to work for me and am going to be ever so sad if it's gone for good.

TIA

I'm not sure whether you can still buy it but my grandmother hasn't been able to get it for ages. She's so annoyed. The chemist told ehr that they are no longer getting it in because it wasn't selling.

Perhaps call the number on the back of the pack and ask if it's still being made.

We've had probs finding it too - the Reject Shop was selling it, but no longer does!

I've been meaning to call them about it too but haven't gotten around to it!

ETA: apparently supermarkets no longer stock it but priceline, BIG W and pharmacies do? Will have to check it out and see...
    Last edited by No.5; October 27th, 2009 at 07:16 PM.

I also found it at the Reject Shop but when I went back for more they didn't have them on the shelf.... I used to buy it at Big W but when they stopped selling it I went everywhere to find more... unless it's been restocked back on Big W shelves since I last checked, it's been a month or so?

The mystery remains....