Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****, you won't believe what he's doing....

Thumbs down ****, you won't believe what he's doing....

DF hates the dentist so much that he's in the bathroom with a knife right now digging out a broken tooth . He ended up extemely ill when he let a broken tooth go a couple of years ago and I can see this one ending up in hospital.
    How can I make him see bloody sense.... so much for my prawns and champagne I got ready for tea, I am sooooooo turned off...

IDIOT

Um.. ouch? lol

I hope he had a good swing of scotch beforehand!!!!!

Some men will do ANYTHING to get out of going to the dentist!!!!

I hope you enjoy your champers and prawns.. where's my invite?!?!!? lol

Sheeesh I can't see how that could be a better option

PML, you can gladly have my prawns and champagne Mel, I just opened the bathroom door to try and get him to stop and all I can smell is rotten tooth. uugggghh, I am now turning a nice shade of green.

Gross.. don't think I want an invite to your house.. might have to shower him in vomit if I did.. lol

OMG can't you make an appt and just tell him it's a "mouth doctor"?! I'm soooo feeling this is going to lead to a very sore and sorry infected mouth.

Is he phobic? Does he know that he can have any work he needs done under a twilight sedation (won't remember a thing)??.

OMG I cant imagine the pain he is putting himself through! Id go the dentist with LA rather than doing it myself without anything.
    My teeth feel all weird now.

UGH! Oh god no! I couldn't do it! The worst I ever had to do was pull my little brothers teeth out, but that's when we were kids.... Though, I'm the same, I've got a wisdom tooth coming though and refuse to go to the dentist :S

Oh man, he's been trying to get me to look and see how much tooth is still left - um no siree, does he not know how long teeth are?????? dumba$$

marydean - he is scared of needles . last trip to the dentist, he asked if I could be in there next to him, it was histerical.

Maybe you could explain to him that the way he is going about it, it will end up septic and cost him heaps in medical bills!

It is just so Ewww~ maybe a few good swigs from some strong alcohol will help dull the pain and stop the infection!

Eek! I can feel the pain! Tell him some people can get so bad an infection like that that some of their jaw has to be replaced because its turned into gangrene.

Hmm thats a bit dodgy! He is brave, theres no way I'd be digging out a tooth, the pain! You were brave to even open the door The dentist isnt that bad, my DP is petrified of needles in his mouth but you seriously cant even feel them.

*shudder*

How did he go? I hope he wasn't in to much pain last night

lol.... he is too scared to go to the dentist and have it ripped out under anesthetic but quite happy to rip it out of his own hand?

I hope it turned out OK hun - I would have knocked him out, called the ambos and told him that he passed out from the pain..... who hopefully then could have made him do the right thing!

OMG !!! Is he still alive ?? What happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by prettybutterfly View Post
    OMG !!! Is he still alive ?? What happened ?
    lmao ... I'm wondering what happened too

your DF is crazy hun.... OMG

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

oh my god I am just who digs their own tooth out in 2008??? Men are so silly sometimes, hun I hope he is still with us and not lyng in a puddle of rotten tooth on your bathroom floor!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast