Slow Cooker Recipes – Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
The following beef recipes are designed to be cooked in a slow cooker. We hope you enjoy these beef recipes as much as our members have!
Slow Cooker Beef Meatballs Posted by Lucy
- 500g beef mince
- 250g Italian sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Salt and crushed black pepper
- In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk.
- Add beef and Italian sausage & mix together.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix until combined.
- Shape the mixture into 2cm balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
- Add to crockpot.
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 small tin tomato paste
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum, diced
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon of oregano/basil/mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 – 5 hours.
- Serve with spaghetti & green salad.