Mars Bar Muffin Recipe – Two Evils In One Mouthwatering Muffin Recipe!
Mars Bar and muffin in the one tasty treat… now this could be dangerous! Only try this muffin recipe if you dare… and please be sure to post your comments at the end of the recipe and let us know what you thought of these Mars Bar muffins! Recipe shared by BellyBelly forum member, Sarah_h.
- 2 Mars Bars
- 500g packet Green’s multi-purpose muffin mix
- 3/4 cup vanilla custard
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- Icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease muffin pans or line with patty cases.
- Chop mars bars in half lengthwise then finely chop.
- Toss mars bars in a large bowl with muffin mix.
- Combine custard, water and egg in a small mixing bowl.
- Add to muffin mix.
- Using a spatula, stir gently until mixture is only just combined.
- Spoon evenly into muffin pans.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with a dusting of icing sugar.
- Do a few laps around the block, you’ll need it after eating these… but it will be worth it!