we have something in common
:
I am hoping that someone might be able to help us. I am looking for an egg donor as i'm not able to produce an egg because my ovaries had to be removed surgically due to dermoid cysts.
I am 45 years of age, married and we are both wanting dearly to become parents and complete our family.
If anyone is able to help us with some information that would be very much appreciated.
Hello there m4mummy from 1plus2=3
We have something in common, we're both old girls, but not old at heart. We both dearly want to become parents again, me with my new man. I am 47 in November, have been trying for 2 years now, miscarried in May 2009. Just got over a letz procedure following an abnormal pap smear.I've never had an abnormal pap smear, even though I've been through cancer. Me too I'm seeking a donor and I too am from sunny 'cough cough' S.a. ARe you a northern or southern girl
hope we can talk:dance: