Ok, I think I've realised why I thought the sticker was a bit strange. Because as a christian we wouldn't do anything like that like welovemuhammadtoo because it would be misrepresenting our religion and be wrong.
But thanks for explaining it Chloe, now I get that they weren't misrepresenting Islam in order to get people to join (or whatever it was I thought was going on), but it actually is one of their beliefs!
I know Im a little late, but never the less!
I am not Muslim, nor Christian, however I was raised a Christian and I agree with you Chloe (but htats another thread! lol)
I just wanted to add that the thing thats stayed with me all these years (wrt to the similarities and differences b/n the two) is that we learnt that the angel Gabriel was the angel that appeared to guide the 3 wise men to Jerusalem and also the angel that appeared to Mahummad(sp?) at the mountain...

Anyway, I think that the information and similarities are there if people cared to bother to look for them instead of trying to prove the differences.

(Pleease correct me if I am wrong, this was a long time ago!! lol)