Sorry to hear that ReeRee, hopefully you'll have better luck with your last embie :crossfingers: x
Printable View
Sorry to hear that ReeRee, hopefully you'll have better luck with your last embie :crossfingers: x
Wednesday 29th July 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 22
Hopeful mum - CD 30
Jasmine00 - CD 33 13dpo
Razzberry - CD2
ReeRee -CD 31
Adgirl - CD 23
Pholi - CD 49
Jane - CD 6
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Frog - CD 35 28DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
So sorry to hear ReeRee :( Fingers crossed for the next cycle, I hope its the one for you xx
Has anyone heard from Frog?
Friday 31st July 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 24
Hopeful mum - CD 32
Jasmine00 - CD 35 15dpo
Razzberry - CD4
ReeRee -CD 33
Adgirl - CD 25
Pholi - CD 51
Jane - CD 8
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Frog - CD 37 30DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
ReeRee I'm so sorry you didn't get better news hun :hug: I have done back to back FET's in the past. Hopefully your clinic lets you. Praying you get a sticky one next time x
Tubbypuff It would have been an amazing experience photographing your friends birth. Hope you're doing well x
Jane How are you going? Did you find out if you are having pipelle biopsy this cycle?
Razberry Good luck with this new cycle hun x
Hi to everyone else :hello:
I am now 15dpo and the stupid witch is late!!!! I am patiently waiting for AF to arrive so we can get started with this next cycle. I am starting Elonva 100 and Gonal F 250 on CD3. Has anyone had a late AF after Ovidrel trigger? Usually I'm 14dpo like clockwork in triggered cycles!
Has anyone ever done Elonva AND Gonal F at the same time? Last time I didn't start Gonal till 6 days after my Elonva injection. I will also be starting on prednisone this cycle.
First BT done. Should have a bub on board in the next fortnight. Yay. Still not sure if am having the biopsy or not. Will find out next week.
Have a great weekend ladies.
CD1 for me today :dance: Started prednisone today and begin injections on Monday.
Yay for only being a couple of weeks away from ET Jane!! X
Hope everyone is having a great weekend x
Thursday 1st August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 25
Hopeful mum - CD 33
Jasmine00 - CD 1
Razzberry - CD 5
ReeRee -CD 34
Adgirl - CD 26
Pholi - CD 52
Jane - CD 9
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Frog - CD 38 31DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Sunday 2nd August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 26
Hopeful mum - CD 34
Jasmine00 - CD 2
Razzberry - CD 6
ReeRee -CD 35
Adgirl - CD 27
Pholi - CD 53
Jane - CD 10
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Frog - CD 39 32DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
GL Jasmine! Hope this is the one xx
Monday 3rd August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 27
Hopeful mum - CD 35
Jasmine00 - CD 3
Razzberry - CD 7
ReeRee -CD 36
Adgirl - CD 28
Pholi - CD 54
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Jane - CD 11
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Frog - CD 40 33DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Happy Monday everyone.
I had my ultrasound and blood test today. My transfer has now been set for this Friday. Its a week earlier than I was expecting but exciting all the same. I guess my body just decided to ovulate super early. I start pessaries tomorrow night and then injections from Fri. Fingers crossed this cycle is the one
Thanks MissB x
Yay Jane.. So exciting!!! I can't wait to hear how your transfer goes on Friday. I have everything crossed that this cycle is the one X
Injections are underway for me!! I have my first follie scan on Friday morning :)
So I didn't think I was superstitious but I think its a sign. This Fri will mark my 7th transfer on the 7th of the month 7 days before our baby was due to be born. 777. Feeling optimistic. :)
Sorry for the all about me. How is everyone else doing?
Tuesday 4th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 28
Hopeful mum - CD 36
Jasmine00 - CD 4
Razzberry - CD 8
ReeRee -CD 37
Adgirl - CD 29
Pholi - CD 55
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Jane - CD 12
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Frog - CD 41 34DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
my af came early im CD 3 today
Jasmine GL at your scan on Fri. How are you finding injections?
1mp are you going to do a cycle this month?
Wednesday 5th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 3
Hopeful mum - CD 37
Jasmine00 - CD 5
Razzberry - CD 9
ReeRee -CD 38
Adgirl - CD 30
Pholi - CD 56
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Jane - CD 13
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Frog - CD 42 35DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Thursday 6th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 4
Hopeful mum - CD 38
Jasmine00 - CD 6
Razzberry - CD 10
ReeRee -CD 39
Adgirl - CD 31
Pholi - CD 57
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Jane - CD 14
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Frog - CD 43 36DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Jane best of luck for your transfer tomorrow.. Sending lots of sticky vibes your way!!!! Thanks for asking about me. My injections are going ok. AF is still lingering though which I'm not too happy about! Will see what the FS says at the scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed I have some nice follies growing and my lining starts building up soon :)
How is everyone else going?
Jane Good Luck tomorrow with your transfer its so exciting really hope you get your BFP xxxxx
No not doing cycle this month I'm doing my pipelle biopsy this cycle after I ovulate then FET next month xxxx
All the very best for a smooth transfer today Jane! Loving all the sevens lining up for this cycle, this one just HAS to be the one (no pressure ;) ) :crossfingers: :stickyvibesboy:
Jasmine good luck for some good news at your scan today, and hoping AF will hurry up and finish for you!
Tubbypuff how are you going with your course?
AFM I am CD7 today. I am doing another FET this cycle with our last frosty, graded 4AB.
Had a scan yesterday, lining is looking lovely already. Have my CD10 scan and bloods on Monday, and if all is well I'm guessing transfer will be on the following Monday :crossfingers: they have given me the option of using Embryo Glue this time - an extra $300, no rebate. Thinking we will use it just because this is the last embie, and I'm not sure if we will do any more after this one :(
Thanks ladies.
1MP - fingers crossed the biopsy makes all tge difference. It is meant ti improve implantation resukts a lot.
Jasmine how did your scan go?
Good luck Ree Ree. What is this glue? I have never heard of it.
I have one 5 day embie on board and have successfully had my first clexane injection. Stung like hell only a potential 315 injections to go.
Friday 7th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 5
Hopeful mum - CD 39
Jasmine00 - CD 7
Razzberry - CD 11
ReeRee -CD 7
Adgirl - CD 32
Pholi - CD 58
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Jane - CD 15 1dp5dt
Frog - CD 44 37DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Fingers crossed for a BFP Jane ;)
Hope your scan went well Jasmine :)
ReeRee, my course is going really well! I'm absolutely loving it so far :) Though I had to miss yesterdays class as I'm sick with the horrible cold/flu that's going around at the moment :(
Fingers crossed the next cycle is the one for you!
I mustered up the courage to inject myself tonight. Yay!
Sunday 9th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 7
Hopeful mum - CD 41
Jasmine00 - CD 9
Razzberry - CD 13
ReeRee -CD 9
Adgirl - CD 34
Pholi - CD 60
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Jane - CD 17 3dp5dt
Frog - CD 46 39DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Jane- yay for a successful transfer and well done on injecting yourself!!! I have been on clexane injections before and they're not fun! Fingers crossed you have a super sticky bub on board. When is your beta?x
Reeree- my clinic uses the Embryo Glue too. My FS swears by it! Hope you get a sticky one this cycle too x
1mp i hope your biopsy goes well and your FET cycle is here before you know it x
Tubbypuff glad to hear your course is going well. I hope you are on the mend from your cold / flu x
AFM.. My scan on Friday was not good news. I didn't have a single follie!!! FS found a large cyst so I have surgery booked for tomorrow morning to remove it! Has anyone had this before? Is the reason I didn't get any follies because of the cyst? Once it's gone should I get some follies happening? Feeling totally deflated at the moment and just want tomorrow over with :(
Oh Jasmine you poor thing. I believe cysts are one of the common reasons cycles are cancelled. In terms of your follies its not uncommon for not much to be happening at the first scan. They can often adjust the meds to promote growth. It is more concerning if nothing is happening in your second or third scans. In that scenario the cycle would probably be cancelled. Hope the surgery goes well and you aren't in too much pain. Fingers crossed for your next cycle. Big hugs.
Afm BT is Tues week. But I think I'll probably sucumb to poas later in the week.
Monday 10th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 8
Hopeful mum - CD 42
Jasmine00 - CD 10
Razzberry - CD 14
ReeRee -CD 10
Adgirl - CD 35
Pholi - CD 61
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Jane - CD 18 4dp5dt
Frog - CD 47 40DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Sorry to hear Jasmine :( I hope the surgery goes well and you have a bit better luck afterwards!
Fingers crossed for you Jane ;)
afm, nope, still sick! Boo. I think it might possibly *touch wood* be starting to go now, but I had a drs appt. today for it anyways, got some antibiotics and a ventalin spray because it's been getting hard to breath when I cough :( Dr wasn't too worried about anything though so thats good enough for me!! I also had to have a tetanus shot today cos my course is mostly focused on horses haha it HURT!
Hope everyone else is well :) xx
I would probably succumb and POAS too Jane!!
Tubbypuff I really hope you're feeling better soon. Ouch to the tetanus shot!!
My procedure went well this morning and my cyst is gone! I'm feeling a little tender but not as bad as I had thought. FS said I'm to start Gonal F and Orgalutran again Wednesday. Has anyone heard of this before? I don't really understand starting again after what will be a 5 day break from stimming. It has me totally confussed??
Tp feel better soon.
Jasmine it does seem an odd time to start stimming again. Are you bleeding post surgery? If so are they counting this as your period? Alternatively is it possible that you haven't ovulated yet and that is why they think you can stim again so soon? Good luck though hun. I had good results with gonal f.
Tuesday 11th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 9
Hopeful mum - CD 43
Jasmine00 - CD 11
Razzberry - CD 15
ReeRee -CD 11
Adgirl - CD 36
Pholi - CD 62
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Jane - CD 10 5dp5dt
Frog - CD 49 41DPO
Got their BFP in July:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
So I caved and POAS this morning. BFN. Fingers crossed its just too early.
Jane fingers crossed it's just too early!!! No I didn't have a bleed post op.. Just some spotting that stopped that evening. I guess cause I hadn't ovulated yet the FS has decided to just pick up where we left off so to speak. I start injections again today. Fingers crossed my scan on Monday shows some follies!
Jane I have my fingers crossed as well really hope its just too early :crossfingers:
Wednesday 12th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 10
Hopeful mum - CD 44
Jasmine00 - CD 12
Razzberry - CD 16
ReeRee -CD 12
Adgirl - CD 37
Pholi - CD 63
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Jane - CD 20 6dp5dt
Frog - CD 50 42DPO
Got their BFP in August:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
Thursday 13th August 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!:rolleyes:
TubbyPuff - Saving for IVF
1 More Please - CD 11
Hopeful mum - CD 45
Jasmine00 - CD 13
Razzberry - CD 17
ReeRee -CD 13
Adgirl - CD 38
Pholi - CD 64
Waiting for Transfer:pray:
Hanging out in the TWW:2ww:
Jane - CD 21 7dp5dt
Frog - CD 51 43DPO
Got their BFP in August:bfp:
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know..
I went to see FS this morning and pipelle biopsy is booked for next Friday which will be day 19 ;) things are now starting to move thank goodness
I have been waiting forever for this transfer
Jane how are you? have you poas again?