Beau hope you feel better soon and scan shows good results xo
Printable View
Beau hope you feel better soon and scan shows good results xo
Juniper can you change me on the list too, i had a 5dt on Monday
Goodluck with your tww Ceejelz! When is your bt?
Beau the progynova makes me feel like that too, i just keep thinking its the means to an end, a BFP!
can i join??
I am doing ovulation induction after 5 yrs of "trying" i had a pregnancy of unknown location jan last year which needed to be treated with methotrexate :/ We already have a son(7) and daughter (6) but now the time is here to get having our final family member join us..
I had trigger shot today and we WILL be conceiving a baby over the weekend ;)
can i join??
I am doing ovulation induction after 5 yrs of "trying" i had a pregnancy of unknown location jan last year which needed to be treated with methotrexate :/ We already have a son(7) and daughter (6) but now the time is here to get having our final family member join us..
I had trigger shot today and we WILL be conceiving a baby over the weekend ;)
Thanks furbabies, I have a home kit from the nurses because I live out of town so that's for the 22nd :) when is yours?
.fx for some may bfps
juniper how are you doing?
stalking you all x
How many people IRL know your are doing fertility treatment?
only my closest girlfriends know and that is mostly because they will be my care providers when i am pg, we are not telling our parents or any one else. and in my head I dont think i will be telling anyone until i start to show (which might take a while ;) )
So after having a headache all day and feeling really tight in my belly and bloated, I had some cramps while riding my horse this arvo and then came home to some spotting when I went to the loo. Think it's fair to say that AF will be visiting tomorrow or Sunday :doh: Knew I was being stupid getting my hopes up for a positive hpt yesterday morning.
I'm going to change FS, can anyone recommend a clinic in South East Melbourne?
So after having a headache all day and feeling really tight in my belly and bloated, I had some cramps while riding my horse this arvo and then came home to some spotting when I went to the loo. Think it's fair to say that AF will be visiting tomorrow or Sunday :doh: Knew I was being stupid getting my hopes up for a positive hpt yesterday morning.
I'm going to change FS, can anyone recommend a clinic in South East Melbourne?
Ceejelz my bt is on the 20th, lets hope we both get a bfp! Are you going to poas before?
Welcome glorious, hope your stay here is a short one!
Sorry treenie, :hug:
Welcome glorious, only a handfull of people know, like you my closest , one or two of their partners, and my mother in law mainly because they are the main players in our support network. I haven't told my parents, what to wait until we have something to tell them - I guess I don't want the pressure of their expectations too, plus my mum and step-mum are known for their well-meaning, but misdirected comments and I just don't need that!
Good luck with your journey! I hope its a short one!
FX everyone and I can't wait to catch up on your news when I am back from hols!
Saturday 11th May 2013 :wtf:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Bestrong(Rosemarry006) - between cycles
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, lap in May
Curtysgirl - taking a break
Miss B - waiting to cycle
Sarah4Kurt - ???
Juniper - CD1
~TT40~ - CD10
Beau30 - CD10
Faye* - CD12
JoeSpratt - CD14
Jo_white - CD15
Becnxavi - CD16
Kerbear - CD20
Myturn - CD24
Emma - CD24
Hummingbird - CD24
N2L - CD25
Shellbell - CD30
Treenie86 - CD36
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
Ceejelz - CD22 2dp3dt
Awesty - CD22 9dpIUI
Furbabies - CD25 5dp5dt
Rai - CD23 10dpo
Williever - CD31 11dp5dt
Got Their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Emerald Star, Blossom
Hi and welcome, glorious. We told our close friends and family when TTC#1 but we haven't talked about it much with TTC#2. It's not that we're keeping it secret, per se, we've just had a lot of set-backs and don't want to talk about it.
treenie, sorry to hear that. :(
awesty, have a great holiday!
Afm, AF finally arrived, so onto a new (rest) cycle...
So sorry Willi and Juniper :(
Juniper & Williever,
Sorry for both of you. I think we all need to be strong. I felt down these days, but I have to cheer myself up and try to enjoy doing somethingelse and not let this IVF controls my whole life.
Hi Everyone
I'm so sorry for not being too active, been laying low. I hope everyone's keeping their chins up, it's so hard :(
I got some blood tests back and they have an explanation as to why nothing's working. It turns out my NK cells are working too hard so my body thinks fertilised eggs are cancerous as they contain other genes :( so I don't know how many times I've had natural cycles 'work' only to be 'killed off' by my overly efficient body. I am glad it's treatable (in the form of steroids to turn down my immune system and clexane injections), and it explains why everything is 'perfect' on paper except no bfp. I feel pleased I have answers and am not crazy (nor do i need to 'just relax') but a long road ahead. Not sure why this started after DS was born? But perhaps does explain why he's never sick??
I hope everyone's ok, will keep up to date more often xxx
Hummingbird, I have heard that immune issues can develop after having a healthy pg. It's as though the first pg somehow triggers it.
Hummingbird, the concept of NK cells and fertility is very contentious. Very few FS actually believe they have any bearing on conception. There are even studies which "prove" they are essential in getting and keeping a pregnancy.
I was tested last year (by a new FS) and the numbers came back showing I had elevated nk cells. I took so many different drugs (including steroids) to supposedly suppress the effects of the NK cells. They did nothing but made me feel very average, put on weight and effect my moods. Did nothing in terms of achieving a pregnancy.
I came away thinking I should have listened to my old FS who says it is total BS.
N2L it sure is. Although one of my close friends is now 13 weeks pregnant after treating her with steroids clexane etc after transfer. She has not been successful in any other cycle. Who knows if that all made a difference or not but it is a positive for another LTTTCer.
Thanks Juniper, N2L & Joeve...It's a hard one, I like the idea of it being an explanation and I am dubious of it working but what other choice do I have? Do nothing? I am also worried about taking drugs to suppress immune system which is to a fault working too hard...will it turn off and will I get something horrible? It makes me worried how much do I want another bub? I get thinking and then someone else announces a pregnancy and I get happy for them, sad, jealous and I think we'll...perhaps one more cycle...
N2L how many cycles did you try on the steroids and clexane?
As much as I like my FS its hard not to be sceptical with their positivity (they make $$ from my $$ hardship) it's just frustrating cause DS was easy to conceive (what a blessing) and poor #2 hasn't had a start, it just doesn't make sense. I think cause I've had one with no problems no one has been taking me seriously, she was shocked the ivf wasn't working, now we have 'something' to work on...
Here's the question we all ask....why can't it just happen one lovely night with our partners? Argh!
Hummingbird, I'm on prednisone and clexane during my IUI cycles and haven't had any ill effects. I've even encountered a few sick people at work and haven't caught anything from them, so it's not having any obvious detrimental effect on my immune system. The only "issue" I've had has been some impressive bruising from the clexane... I have gained some weight last cycle, but I've been eating badly, so I can't really blame the prednisone... The first cycle I ate much better and didn't gain (but didn't lose much either, in spite of cutting out sugar).
Also, there's a difference between blood NK cycles and uterine NK cells. You can have elevated blood NK without elevated uterine NK (and it's the uterine ones that are the issue). You can only measure the uterine NK with an endometrial biopsy, not a blood test. That said, I've had neither tested and my FS has put me on the immune protocol simply because of my history of failed IVF and m/c. I've also read that some Drs recommend it for endo patients and poor responders.
Sunday 12th May 2013 :wtf:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Bestrong(Rosemarry006) - between cycles
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, lap in May
Curtysgirl - taking a break
Miss B - waiting to cycle
Sarah4Kurt - ???
Williever - CD1
Juniper - CD2
~TT40~ - CD11
Beau30 - CD11
Faye* - CD13
JoeSpratt - CD15
Jo_white - CD16
Becnxavi - CD17
Kerbear - CD21
Myturn - CD25
Emma - CD25
Hummingbird - CD25
N2L - CD26
Shellbell - CD31
Treenie86 - CD37
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
Ceejelz - CD23 3dp3dt
Awesty - CD23 10dpIUI
Furbabies - CD26 6dp5dt
Rai - CD24 11dpo
Got Their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Emerald Star, Blossom
CD1. Stupid witch!
Juniper- we must have similar cycles. Once again a day behind you.
Once again a perfect 31 day cycle. What a fantasticly effective and efficient cycle I have!
Maybe I'm not quite over the anger/ sarcastic phase yet ;-)
Calling FS on Monday. We're going again. Debt ....... Schmedt!
Sorry this one is all about me, my sister in law announced today that she is 12 weeks with her second, she started trying for her first at least 12 months after we started ttc. My sister text me last night to say she has something to tell me... I'm pretty sure she's UTD too...
My SIL doesn't know our troubles so I can't be upset with her, but my sister is so her choice to tell me on Mother's Day will be poorly timed... But I am jumping ahead, I don't know yet. Still....
All in a pretty crap Mother's Day for myturn :(
Although DSD made me a really nice necklace - I mean it was definitely something I would wear... But it broke :(
taking her home to her mother after a horse riding lesson soon, then DH and I off to the movies to have some grown up time
i just want to be a mum. Is that too much to ask!?
Definitely not too much to ask, myturn. :hug: Sorry to hear you've had such a trying day.
My mother's day hasn't been too bad, aside from AF being awful and my mum laying on a guilt trip because I couldn't visit her (due to AF). DH went out to get some nice Turkish takeaway for lunch and we got enough to cover dinner too.
Big :hug: Myturn.
Hope you enjoy the movies :-)
Myturn what a crappy day for you hug hug
I hope you are wrong about tonight and if not we are all here to help you get through it xoxo
Juniper sorry AF is being nasty to you.
I have had a day at home with my hubby, he was so cute he just said happy furmothers day (from my cats). Lol he is so cute. My mum does to the Mother's Day breast cancer walk in brissy so we don't usually catch up and couldn't do walk this year.
Myturn & Willi am so sorry what a crappy day. I hope your wrong about your sister, too much news for one day :(
Thanks Juniper for your kind and wise words as always, it's good to hear that you haven't had any horrid side effects (I googled and was horrified by the 'devils drug' write ups, my FS said I shouldn't have any). I hope AF settles down for you.
I hope this time next year all of us have new squishy little bubbas to cuddle xxxxooxxxx
Myturn it's not too much to ask at all x I hope you can enjoy the movies.
Williever so sorry for your bfn :hug:
Myturn - your day will come :hug:
All set for epu tomorrow. Early morning trip down to Sydney. Last scan on Fri showed about 11 follies all measuring about 20mm or so. FX for a good number but only need one (hopefully!!!)
Hi to everyone, hope you are all well xx
Good luck tomorrow joespratt with EPU hope you get lots of eggies xo
Good Luck joespratt!!
Good luck JoeSpratt
Good luck with EPU today JoeSpratt :)
Hi Ladies, had a scan this morning, follicle is 16 today so this time we are triggering O. Trigger tomorrow morning and transfer for Saturday. Have to use pessaries this time which sucks but if it helps I don't mind...
faye - Fingers crossed for you. How exciting!
afm - Called FS. she has sent through my treatment plan. Good woman! Here we go again.
Monday 13th May 2013 :wtf:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Bestrong(Rosemarry006) - between cycles
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, lap in May
Curtysgirl - taking a break
Miss B - waiting to cycle
Sarah4Kurt - ???
Williever - CD2
Treenie86 - CD3
Juniper - CD3
~TT40~ - CD12
Beau30 - CD12
Faye* - CD14
Jo_white - CD17
Becnxavi - CD18
Kerbear - CD22
Myturn - CD26
Emma - CD26
Hummingbird - CD26
N2L - CD27
Shellbell - CD32
Waiting for Transfer
JoeSpratt - CD16 0dpEPU
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
Ceejelz - CD24 4dp3dt
Awesty - CD24 11dpIUI
Furbabies - CD27 7dp5dt
Rai - CD25 12dpo
Got Their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Emerald Star, Blossom
GL JoeSpratt and Faye! :goodluck:
hummingbird - im a ltttc'er who got lucky with nk cell treatment. i was ttc for nearly 6 years, which included a couple iui, 6 stims & 10 transfers before i got pregnant on transfer #11. like previous posts, its a contentious topic but one that is becoming more well known & accepted by some fs's. pm me if you would like details.
wishing everyone in here the best of luck. although i am not in here anymore i stalk nearly every day & carry hope that it will happen for you one day. xx
Bloods today confirm I have o'ed so let's hope We have hit the spot with timing :) I'm officially in the TWW :o