I'm so sorry Sarah and Joe :(
Sometimes the ways of the world just don't make sense...xxx
Printable View
I'm so sorry Sarah and Joe :(
Sometimes the ways of the world just don't make sense...xxx
Wednesday 29th May 2013 :wtf:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, lap in May
Curtysgirl - taking a break
Miss B - waiting to cycle
Bunnyfeet - cycle cancelled
Awesty - ???
JoeSpratt - :angel:
Sarah4Kurt - :angel:
N2L - CD3
Glorious - CD4
Ceejelz - CD5
Myturn - CD12
Emma - CD12
Kerbear - CD12
Rai - CD14
Treenie86 - CD19
Juniper - CD19
Bestrong (Rosemarry006) - CD23
Beau30 - CD28
Jo_white - CD33
Becnxavi - CD34
Shellbell - CD48
Waiting for Transfer
Williever - CD18
Hummingbird - CD16
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
Faye* - CD30 11dp3dt
Got Their BFP in May :pray:
Furbabies - 18/5 +HPT @17dpo, 20/5 hCG 840 @19dpo!!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Emerald Star, Blossom
Dear Joe :crying: I am so so sorry for you , I am really upset at what we all have to go through right now and chemical pregs are terrible! Like a kick in the face on top of it all!
I would rather face a bfn than a chem pg anyway.
And my friend is in having hers taken out right now , how f'd up and wrong is this I am just thinking why why why at this moment :-( .
Big hugs and thank you all lovely Ladies for all your kind words to me right now xoxo I wish I could wave a wand for us all I just know how loved and wanted our bubs would be!
Thanks Sarah xxx. I had no idea it would be this hard. I too think that I would have preferred a BFN rather than having my hopes utterly & completely pulverised. Our bodies can be so cruel!
Cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling today Sarah, wishing you strength, courage & happiness xxx
Double
I did another HPT this morning (Internet cheapie because I didn't want to waste a good one on what I knew would be negative) and I have a very faint second line!!! I don't know what to think. DH says just to try not to get my hopes up until we get BT results tomorrow which is what I'm trying to do but it's so hard to not think about it. I'm in shock!! I bought a FR test into work to do later on just to double check but I think i'm too scared to do it in case it's negative :pray:
Ooh! Exciting Faye. Deep breath. Whatever happens you will be okay xox I'm a non-POASer so I can't help you make a decision. I'd go NO all the way :) just enjoy it. FX it's a sticky one.
Def. no. But as an POAS addict I totally understand the NEED. Best results are in the morning though so it could be wrong later in the day. Keeping that in mind is it worth doing?????
Is it worth the emotional distress?
So exciting!
I think you're both right, I'll just be patient for one more day I think and see what they say tomorrow... It's going to be a long day!!
so they want me to start taking clomid... im not sure what to do. I'm leaning towards waiting..but not sure
Do another test Faye!!! lol. This comes from a huge POAS addict though ;) GL hun!
Not sure about the clomid TT40, sorry I can't help..
I got my drugs this morning ladies, AF is due on Monday but it could come a day or so early...here we go again :)
I want to Miss.B but I'm going to be strong and wait!! I almost wish I didn't POAS this morning!! Lol
I am so overt ovaries feeling like they want to jump out the front of my belly when I am ovulating, haven't been in meds for over this you would think my body would go back to the way it used to be but I think it is screwed up forever :-(
I've made a decision. I'm going to wait 6 months and try again then. I'm not ready to wean Spock, it's not fair on her. and don't want to be on clomid when bf, as there is no information about it being safe or not. and we also run the risk of it dropping my supply.
you can take me off the list.
all the best you amazing strong beautiful women. xoxo
Big hug kerbear xox
tt40 good luck! Sorry to see you go, but at the same time if you're not ready then it sounds like a good decision.
Thinking of you Faye xoxo good luck! Try to stay calm lol... Yeah right!
Thursday 30th May 2013 :wtf:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, repeat lap in June
Curtysgirl - taking a break
Bunnyfeet - cycle cancelled
Miss B - waiting for AF
Awesty - ???
JoeSpratt - :angel:
Sarah4Kurt - :angel:
N2L - CD4
Glorious - CD5
Ceejelz - CD6
Myturn - CD13
Emma - CD13
Kerbear - CD13 - O day
Rai - CD15
Treenie86 - CD20
Bestrong (Rosemarry006) - CD24
Beau30 - CD29
Jo_white - CD34
Becnxavi - CD35
Shellbell - CD49
Waiting for Transfer
Williever - CD19
Hummingbird - CD17
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
Juniper - CD20 1dpo (maybe)
~TT40~ - CD29 12dpo
Faye* - CD31 12dp3dt
Got Their BFP in May :pray:
Furbabies - 18/5 +HPT @17dpo, 20/5 hCG 840 @19dpo!!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Emerald Star, Blossom
Faye, please forgive me for saying this, but at 15dpo you'd expect more than a squinter. I considered not saying anything, but I really don't want you to be crushed if tomorrow's test is BFN after getting your hopes up all night. That said, I really hope I'm wrong and that you'll be getting good news. :hug:
TT40, I wouldn't want to take clomid while BF either. Sounds like a good choice to me. If you will be TTC without medical assistance while you wait you can still stick around if you want (we weren't seeing our FS when I joined this group).
Kerbear, does that mean today is O day? GL for the 2ww! :goodluck:
Afm, still in O limbo. May have O'd yesterday or may still be waiting. The OPKs have me confused (and I haven't been temping).
It was a definite line but not as dark as the control line but I hear what you're saying & I haven't gotten my hopes up just yet. Just waiting for tomorrow...
I'll probably krep reeading. but we can't fall pg naturally (impossible, dh vasectomy left no swimmers at all). so I might go back into the pre ttc thresds. thanks tho =)
Faye, ah, well that sounds far more promising then! Still keeping FX for you.
TT40, that would make it difficult to TTC on your own... ;) We'll look forward to seeing you back here when the time comes...
We'll just wait and see, this time tomorrow I'll know for sure... :)
Juniper yeah i think today is 'O' day now to find time to DTD, had planned for it but just had a phone call from by best friends husband and she is a bit off the rails today and asked me to go over and I think my dh will be asleep when I get home, might have to wake him up lol
Wake him up when you get home kerbear, it's for a good cause :)
DH has always told me that's the only acceptable reason for waking him... ;)
Wishing you all the best Faye, a faint bfp is far better than a bfn but so hard not to get the brain turning...I always poas and wonder if its really bfn...argh! Will be stalking tomorrow for your results ;) xx
Kerbear - I'd definitely be waking him ;) I hope your friend is ok.
AFM I've got my transfer tomorrow (eeekk!!!) I am crossing everything that its a good embie and my nk cells don't cause havoc (and the steroids are strong enough to stop them). Then I start clexane injections, I got some alcohol swabs from the chemist... They only had 20 or 200 packs, I worked it out and if the fet is successful ill need all 200!!! Scary but do 2million if I had to.
Hope everyone is ok xx
GL with your transfer Hummingbird!
Good luck with your TTC journey TT40! And Happy Birthday to your beautiful DD tomorrow :) Her birthday stood out in your sig as my Goddaughter's birthday is tomorrow also :)
Faye, I got so excited when I logged on tonight thinking your BT was today :wall: doh!!!!! LOL. I'll just have to wait another sleep ;) GL tomorrow lovely xoxo
Hummingbird, GL with your transfer tomorrow :crossfingers:!
Kerbear, big squeashy hugs lovely lady xoxo
:hello: to everyone else!
Good luck Hummingbird!!
Lol Miss.B.. Will be sure to post results as soon as I know :)
Hey Andie78 - I can't email you because your email isn't working :) Can you please update your email address in here, all your notifications are bouncing back to me all day! :) Thanks!
always stalking... i will pm kelly, thankyou myturn. ;)
Reminder about the Melbourne catch up on Sunday for lunch.... Still time to tag along if you can make it...
https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...ml#post3323046
sorry to crash in again, ladies...
kelly - cant send pm to 'bellybelly' - i have emptied inbox if you would like to try again. thanks. :)
Andie - its not your PM box but the email you have in your forum profile! Can you please update it with a working email address? Thanks!
Goodluck for transfer hummingbird.
Faye I am crossings fingers for you.
Well I didn't tell DH it was 'O' day but I did manage to wake him up lol, conceiving naturally I think is a long shot but I have to know I have at least tried once each month lol. It's Friday today so I might get lucky tonight to!!!!
On another note I have focused on my weight loss again and my legs are killing me from excercise!!!!
Have a wonderful day ladies xoxo
GL Hummingbird x
I'm waiting for progesterone levels BT. Transfer tomorrow I hope.
Good Luck Hummingbird FX
Williever FX for transfer tomorrow
Faye Good Luck today hope your blood test comes back with a BFP and well done not poas again cause if it was me I would have poas all day yesterday
and this morning as you can tell I have no self control everything crossed for you today xxx
stupid double post because I edited