Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its a Boy! :)

ragged_blossom Guest

Default Its a Boy! :)

Hi Girls,

We had some great news yesterday There is a baby available for us to adopt in Cambodia! A slight change of travel plans, but well worth it. He is four months old and apparently very healthy and cute. :boy:

The adoption is already in process! We leave for Asia on March 5 I'm so excited.

Send me plenty of adopting dust,

Love Jeanette

\/ how exciting

i will send you lost of adopting dust jeanette

give the lil baby lots of cuddles from me hehehe

take care
    Lesley

That is fantastic news Jeanette. Best of luck on your big journey over. Can't wait till when you get back and hear how it all went.

Lots of love to you all :smt049

Orkids Guest

Oh wow!! Congratulations!! Best of luck with it all.

Jelicle Guest

Hi Janette,

That is fantastic news. I have a friend who has adopted a brother and sister from overseas. I think it is a wonderful thing to do!

Belinda

ragged_blossom Guest

Thanks girls -- I will keep in touch while I'm over there and send pics etc, and all you Victorian girls will be meeting my bubs at the next bellybelly get together I imagine I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though, I've learnt with experience not to get my hopes up too high.

Jeanette

I must have missed this post completely! Congratulations Jean, thats fantastic news. I can't wait to hear all about your beautiful bouncing baby boy

Take care,

*hugs*
    Cailin

Congratulations Jeanette! This is fantastic news for you

Mum 2 Three Guest

Congratulations Jeanette. Have been wondering how things were going.

Look forward to hearing more ASAP.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Congratulations Jean!!!! How exciting!

Make sure you take lots of photos for us, can't wait to see your new son
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Wow, Jeanette that's great!

Looking forward to seeing the pics, and meeting your litlle bundle of joy when next we all get together.

Congratulations Jeanette on your baby boy!!!!

Melinda Guest

Congratulations Jeanete - you must be leaving this Friday then? All the very best - travel safely with your precious bundle!

That is absolutely fantastic news. You must be looking forward to it so much. Enjoy your little boy. I have a friend who adopted an 8 month old girl from an orphanage in India. She was a tiny sickly little girl but very loving and now almost 2 years later is so healthy and happy.
    anney

Nikki Guest

What great news Jeanette.

Best of Luck.

Nikki

ragged_blossom Guest

Hi girls,

Just dropping in to let you all know that I have arrived safely in Malaysia. I was extremely jet lagged, but this was soon fixed by an unbelievably spicy bowl of soup! I have already been to the markets and a little walk around town and it is a really beautiful city (kuala lumpur).
    The weather is fantastic, very tropical, my favourite kind of weather.

We are heading off to Cambodia on Monday to meet our baby boy I'm so excited!!! I can't believe this is really happening. We will be in Cambodia for a couple of weeks, and where we will be staying there is no electricity, hot water, or phone, so I will be in touch when I return to Malaysia in a couple of weeks. I will do my best to get a photo out to you all ASAP.

Ok, back to the swimming pool

Jeanette

Jeanette, glad you have arrived safely.

Have a great few weeks with your new son, can't wait to hear all about him when you get back

Glad you made it safe and sound Jeanette.

You must be so excited! You get to see your little boy on Monday! I have to wait another 6 weeks, but that's ok, because I still can't get my head around the fact I'm going to be a mummy! LOL

Enjoy the last two days of electricty and hot water while you can, although I'm sure being with your new son will more than make up for the lack of modern conviniences. (I really can't spell anymore! ) I'd be fine as long as there were toilets. I hate long drops. A flushing toilet is what sets us apart from the animals really. But it's only for a little while anyway.

Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast