Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VTAC - can anyone help me understand?

Hi Hannahbannana, good luck with your application. I wasn't going to do the SEAS application but at the open day they stressed to apply for it regardless if you are a mature student. I'm going to do it anyway incase they don't recognise my UK qualifications. Getting my pi form ready, hoping to get my application in this week. Exciting times

I went to the open day on sunday and they said there to apply for SEAS too because they have to give a certain quota of SEAS places in the courses and they often struggle to fill their places. Gives you an extra tick in your box if you apply through SEAS

I put my application in through VTAC tonight and now I'll have to get all my documentation certified and sent away then I'll tackle the Pi form and the SEAS application.

I am excited and nervous all at the same time. They also said at the open day that more often than not the mature age students get early round offers in november. It would be great to find out sooner rather than later.

I can't get into SEAS to apply, am going to call VTAC tomorrow and find out what I am doing wrong. We were told the same thing about applying via SEAS even if we didn't need to because it increases our chances. Fingers crossed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12