Thread: Enviro Nappies?

Default Enviro Nappies?

Are Enviro Nappies ok? Anyone used them? They are sized AIO and I was planning on getting some bamboo boosters. Hubby has just given me the green light to go MCN and ditch our flats woot woot but I definately want to stick with AIO.

Dunno anything about them babe. Have you googled for reviews on them?

Can't find any reviews (but my head isn't in a good place right now). MCN lingo .

Can't decide between sized or OFSM AIO's. Do you think that CT's will last from birth to potty?

Given the choice between the two - I'd go sized AIO's - better chance of a better fit for bubs. CT's can be a little big round the legs for skinny chicken legged newborns - so I'd say not from the very start if you have a small baby ya know?

I used small bumg's AIO's for 6 months on Miss M so I got my money's worth there.

And also (IMO of course) true AIO's don't make the best night nappies if you were wanting to cloth full time. Better of looking into a fitted/wool cover combo or a good pocket combo or an AI2.

JMO of course

Oscaroscar - the only info I could find on enviro nappies were all cotton nappies from the UK. For you the best absorbancy and trim ness look for fabrics such as bamboo, hemp and microfibre.

AIO (all in ones) are great for time and ease of use but keep in mind traditional AIO are all sewn in layers and can take longer to dry. AI2 (all in twos) or snap in AIO allow you to seperte the layers for drying (although some of my AI2 I leave snapped together in the wash :-)

OSFA vrs sized - We have really only used OSFA nappies for our cloth nappy journey - I just see more value in them and have rarely had a problem with fit but my DD gained weight fairly rapidly. If you can get a medium size (generally 5-11kg) you can get quite a bit of wear out of these.

I did manage to find one review of Enviro Nappies, and it was extremely poor. Apparantly the absorbancy is very low. So, a waste of money! I'm off to check out some OSFM or Medium Pockets or AI2's I think.

If your in the mood you might want to sign up for the great down under nappy hunt. they have a list of stores plus you get a code that allows you to recieve a discount from all the stores participating

Quote Originally Posted by ~Saram~ View Post
    If your in the mood you might want to sign up for the great down under nappy hunt. they have a list of stores plus you get a code that allows you to recieve a discount from all the stores participating

Nah I have a mate with her own mcn business .