Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just bought a cushie tushie, what do i do next?

Thanks girls, i wont leave her feedback just yet and ill just send her a message and see what she says, its from a stockists that is on the cushie tushie site, just i purchased it fron her ebay store, oh sigh, i feel so bummed out.

When I receive a customer order that I haven't had shipped straight to the customer I open it all up and check each nappy for faults. I kind of thought that everyone would check their stock, so that is rather disappointing. FYI CT have their own ebay store for seconds, but they don't charge full price on seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by alioops View Post
    . FYI CT have their own ebay store for seconds, but they don't charge full price on seconds.
    Ooohh, I didn't know that...

I didnt know that either, is it on there website?

well i sent this through the ebay messages....

Hi there, i just wanted to let you know that i recieved my cushie tushie nappy today and am very happy with the fast postage and great communication, however i have not yet left feedback as i am a little disapointed with my nappy purchase, i have noticed 3 faults with in the nappy, the first being that it appears to have rust coloured flecks here and there, the cushie tushie label was not sewn on correctly, the top of the label had missed the stitching completely, and the front of the nappy has been sewn crookedly, and has some thread hanging of it.
    I have taken some pictures with my moblie if u would like to see theses faults.
    Im sure it was an oversight and am hoping that i am able to get a replacement.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thankyou Lisa.

I hope that was ok, i have never had to make a ebay complaint before?

I have had to lodge ebay complaints and lodged a dispute before, yes. If the item you buy is NOT as described in the listing, then you can get your money back.

I am actually happy to keep the nappy, but wouldnt have paid full price because of the condition its in. She does clearly state that returns are at buyers expense, do u think i could get a discount, even though i already have the nappy?
    Oh im just so disapointed, allioops i coming to u next time! even if the design i want is not there, i noticed that the choc bubbles is now sold out also, i cant win!

Technically if she did not put in the description that it was a bit tatty, she should provide you with your money back OR a replacement. In this case you are NOT obliged to send back the one you have.

In the Ebay help/search bar (up the top), type in "dispute" and it will tell you all the details.

That sounds great. I think they would probably be quick to resolve it so that you would be happy to leave positive feedback. I know if it was me I would want to have the pics, so that the feedback can go back to the factory and let them know what is unacceptable (I think Shell has had to spend a fair bit of time on the phone) but the new shipment hasn't had any flaws that I have seen. I actually opened a replacement today and have checked it over, and it is back to the level of quality that they were when Shell was making them in her lounge room.

Thanks angelaartsstudent, ill have a read of it.

That teaches me to purchase items late at night on ebay, lol.
    I do hope it can be resolved soon, i want to put it on Kainnes tushie before he grows out of it, lol.

allioops im happy to text u the pics to get ur opinion, i really should use my camera and take the pics with that also.

what do you do next? YOu go buy some itti dlish and some wild child and some other pretty pattable nappies and let the addiction take over lol

Quote Originally Posted by missymoo84 View Post
    what do you do next? YOu go buy some itti dlish and some wild child and some other pretty pattable nappies and let the addiction take over lol
    lol, thanks, ill check them out also!

well i just got this email back, and im happy with the quick response.

Hi Lisa,

I am so sorry that your nappy has these faults. I have only just started dealing with this company and am unsure of their procedures. I have sent them an email with a copy of your complaint and I am sure that they will reply quickly.

Either way your product WILL be replaced if that is your preferred option. If you do not want a replacement or exchange then I am happy to refund you for your purchase. I will of course absorb all postage costs from here on.

Before you post it back to me though I'd like to hear from the company and make sure that they wouldn't prefer you to post directly back to them.
    I will be in touch as soon as I hear from them.

Again I apologise for the inconvenience Lisa.

Yours sincerely,

her name..

Im very happy with the fast response.

Thanks for all ur help ladies

Still, SHE saw the nappy before she posted it to you and cannot get out of it by blaming the factory!

A nice email from her though. And it will be good results all around. Not all ebay sellers are that nice!

Just thought i would give u all an update on my faulty nappy, the seller sent an email saying that cushies tushie are happy to replace the nappy, i have to send the nappy back to them and one they recieve it, then they will post out my replacement nappy
    I just have to put the postage reciept in the bag with the nappy, and she will refund me asap.
    So all good, just means now i have to wait ages to get my nappy back, and im broke till tomorrow so i cant post it off till then.

It shouldnt be too long, Shell has an AP guy come to her house because she uses Eparcel, so it should be max 2 weeks, depending on AP.

Thanks hun.

Just a quick update to let u all know that my replacement nappy arrived today, and its perfect!!!
    It came direct from cushie tushie and not the seller i had purchased it from, and there was a nice lovely suprise in the bag also, i am so very happy.

Shell is really good at giving replacements. I had some replaced too because I just wasn't happy with them.

I'm glad it all worked out for you.

Thanx hun.
    I am very happy, i wasnt expecting it today, so it was a nice suprise, and to get a little bonus in the bag also, has just made my day, just that little bit better, iykwim.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast