Thread: Monkey Doodlez Micro AIO's??

Question Monkey Doodlez Micro AIO's??

Hi,

I am borrowing a MD Micro AIO from a generous BB friend and it fits really well on my DD! It's a NB size though and she would nearly be out of it and into the S size.

I want to buy a few as I love how they look and the slim fit.

Are they a reliable popular nappy? Any feedback on them would be great!!!!

Also.... are the Micro one's the best or should i look at the other types?

TIA

Ren - as I just wrote on your FB wall - I have those in my own stash, they aren't incredibly absorbent, but they do the job ok. I never had any BAD leaks with them, they come with extra boosters, but they made for serious leg gape here. Just too big.

I think the ones with bamboo would be heaps better - more absorbent. I liked the fit and everything on DD though.

I had one and I tried it a few times and hated it. Ash would leak EVERY time. One wee and he would be soaked through. It wasn't a wicking problem, they just were not absorbant enough.

Oh ok... well DD is in one now asleep so when she wakes I'll see how wet she is.... that will tell all I didn't put in an extra booster either hhmm perhaps I should have...

I got a micro and original when we first started - not very absorbant at all but quite trim and easy to use.