Thread: Where to buy Rumpsters AIOs

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default Where to buy Rumpsters AIOs

It's true, I've never used cloth nappies with any of my kids previously, but have been avidly reading the posts in here and am keen to try the Rumpsters all-in-ones for home.

The problems is, I can't source them! When I googled the brand, I couldn't find anyone who had them in stock in a small.

Can anyone help?

love
    sushee

mrsblud Guest

Lollypop Lane are going to be stocking them soon too I believe.

Julie

I just got mine TODAY!! Got it through Darlings Downunder (I'll PM you the link)

Thanks everyone, esp Hayseed for your patience with explaining the different types of nappies to me!

I've ordered a few bubblebubs AIOs and am unreasonably excited, for some reason, about receiving the nappies in the mail! Lol!

I'll be looking around some more after bub is born and may be a little more adventurous next time and try some pocket nappies!

love
    sushee

Isn't it funny Sush how excited you get with nappies - never would of thought it huh!

Especially when I'm looking forward more to the nappies arriving than bub arriving! Lol!

It's only coz I love being pg so much!

love
    sushee

FluffyLaRue Guest

Welcome to the world of MCN addiction... This is my first stop in the forums and it's somewhere I feel I can just hop right in and chat.
    I have a rumpster, with the snaps, and I found it had an awful lot of wing drop. I'd love to know how the velcro fastening ones work.