Thread: Any low-fat recipes ... or low-carb ... biscuits, main meals or anything ??

smiles4u Guest

Question Any low-fat recipes ... or low-carb ... biscuits, main meals or anything ??

Hello all,

Would love to know any low-fat &/or low-carb recipes that you might be kind enough to share

... Whether it be biscuits (cookies), slices, desserts, savoury dishes, main meals ... Yep, absolutely anything

Looking forward to hearing from you all ... Huge thanks in advance

oohh i have a brownie recipe, will post later after tea!!

Very interested in these recipe, especially the low carb (GD here).
    If I come up with any I'll post them too.

Hey!!

I've found a website that has low-carb recipes on it.. Just google Empower Foods and you will find the website. I've only tried one thing on there (baked chocolate cheesecake), and I can say its different!! But this is coming from someone that LOVES sweets..

And I am currently on a low-carb diet so am hating not having my sweets

smiles4u Guest

Talking

Oh, a huge big " THANKS " Veronica ... I just checked out the website you recommended & it looks so super

... Yep, I'm gonna have to try some recipes there

Hey, me too ... um a bit of a sweet tooth ... augh it's so hard without sweets that's why I buy those sugar-free (no or low carb) small pkts of lollies from BigW (sometimes they are on special$ there too). I have one when I'm in need of a sugar/sweet fix,especially in the arvo or late evening, LOL

Thanks heaps again

the 'taste' website has loads or free recipes that you can download, and you can search by categories, low gi, veg etc. they may have something that fits what you are looking for there.

My favourite recipe at the moment is a Weightwatchers one: Thai green curry.

Fry off onions, garlic and ginger, add a dollop of Thai curry paste and lemongrass (i have a tube in my fridge). Add 300ml veg or chicken stock and a can of lite coconut milk. Put in some pumpkin, capsicum and green beans and simmer until vegies are cooked. Sprinkle with coriander and serve.

You can add whatever vegies you want, it's quick easy and low fat!