Thread: Am I allowed to boast a little?

Default Am I allowed to boast a little?

Ok, not sure if this is allowed in here or not, so apologies right off the bat if it's not.

I've always loved photos, both taking them, and having/looking at them. Nothing can help you remember something better than looking at a photo of it. And with life passing so quickly these days, I want to capture every moment possible. Loooove photos!

When I gave birth, I had my very own paparazzi because I wanted to capture every moment - AND I have some of the best pregnancy, labour and birth shots I've ever seen! (still forever in love with you Sam for that!!) I even had Sam back for Savannah's first taste of solids because I just loved her photos so much, she really is brilliant.

Because I love her shots so much, I've found myself wanting to better myself when taking pictures, and I have to say, I'm getting pretty proud of myself.

I wanted to come in and boast a little bit, and maybe get some feedback from the more professional feedback (and really, everyone is going to be more professional than me lol). I don't have a fancy camera, no SLR here, just the best little Xmas present ever bought for me! But regardless, I'm still ecstatic with some of the shots I have been getting lately.

I can't post pictures in here, and my flickr account is friends and family only, so not sure the best way to share them. My blog does currently have a post with a few of them (scroll past the Nursery shots) if anyone would like to have a look at tell me what they think. Open to any and all constructive criticism, anything to help me improve. And of course feedback if I'm doing an ok job too.

haydies- i really love the first shot- the one where she's not looking at the camera. it's fantastic, well done

Haydies - your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. Your photo's capture her delightful nature. well done.

Haydies, glad to hear you're really enjoying it! I like your photos! They wouldn't all load though, damn. Check out this thread I found it had some really good links to help me learn especially the digital photography school one!!
    And come and join our social group too!

I just love the pics of your daughter licking the sliding window, so precious

They're looking great Haydies

I just love the pics of your daughter licking the sliding window, so precious
    Haha yes, our resident window cleaner.

Thanks for the comments!

rachael24 Guest

Looking awesome

Love the shots of her licking the window hehehe!
    You have a gorgeous girl there, no wonder you love taking her photo!