Thread: Anyone have a Nikon D3000?

Default Anyone have a Nikon D3000?

I've been eyeing them off for a while... and I'm trying to get as many thoughts on them as possible.
    I'm going to get the VR lens... but unsure whether to get the sinlge lens kit or pay a bit more for the twin lens kit.
    It will mainly be used for taking pic of the kids and family.

Any Advice?

i dont' have the d3000 - but i do have a d50 and love it. i would suggest the two lenses - amazing what difference it can make even just on pics of the kids

DH bought me the D5000 on Friday, but previously I have used the D3000 (its the work camera).

I strongly recommend paying a bit more and getting the twin lens kit - I can't seem to take a bad photo on either camera with those kick butt lenses :-)

Happy snapping!!

Thanks girls!
    I found a pretty good deal for the twin lens kit today... so I think I will end up getting that.
    A little bit excited really! Can't wait to start taking fantastic shots of the kids especially.

Yep, that was my thoughts exactly, they are only little for a short time and you can't remember each an every day - but at least you'll be able to capture every moment in pure and utter quality :-)