Thread: Want to share photos??

Default Want to share photos??

I was just thinking I want to know what everyone else is doing and what their photography interests are. I'm just a newbie so it would be good to share photos and get inspiration from eachother I thought. But we can't post photos on the forums. THEN I thought you can share photos in the new Social Groups. But I didn't want to make a group if no one was going to join.

So, tell me, if there was a group would you join and share photos and talk about photography?? Thought it might be interesting and help me learn!

hi sarajane , i love taken photos of my childrens , into sports photography . landscapes . portaits , just about anything . had a couple of my photos appear in big league. iam only a amature but love photography , its a shame we cant post here .

Sarajane - Im like you and have just started out and would love to know more about A) My camera and B) how to take better pics
    So i would go for it

Sarah

SJ, I love talking photo's... Have I seen you over in another forum?

I'll be in on that

Dad_of_many you can show your photos via a link to a personal site site such as flickr or photobucket, we just don't allow the photo to be posted due to bandwidth issues. Once you have 50 posts you can also use the gallery feature too

ok raven i will check those sites out , love to show some of my photos. i have to post more. can u start a blog and put them on there?

Yep a blog is a good way as you can add a nice little story to the picture if you want. I have mine with blogger. Link is in my sig and you should see where you can sign up to them near the top RHS I think.
    Just dont forget to go to the settings and make it not posted on the blogger front page otherwise you'll get spammed (grrrrrr!)

Yay!! Ok, I made a social group then so head over and join me, I look like I'm just talking to myself atm, rofl.

Tanya- ooh yes, you probably have if it's the same name! I haven't been on there for long and keep forgetting about it, lol.

Just posting the link to your group for you SaraJane so that people can find you
    http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/group.php?groupid=15