Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What camera(s) do you have?

I got a new camera from DH for Christmas! It's the Panasonic Lumix 10 x Zoom with 7 MP!! I love it - it takes amazing photos but Im still working out all the features! I have taken 1000 photos since getting it on Christmas Day and most of those are of Isabelle!

DP just brought me a DSLR its a Canon 450D with 18-55 lens and 55-250 lens.....

Sarah

Ben01 Guest

Im with suse,
    I also have Canon EOS 30D with 17-85mm and 100mm macro lenses..
    The 100mm is an AMAZING portrait lens.

An old sony cybershot - one i feel happy to drop and bang up.

And my fave - hasselblad xpan 2 for panoramics

Ooh Ben, I'm jealous!! I'd looooove a hassy but truth be told, it's way out of my league. I had a lend of a friend's old hasselblad once and boy was it a beautiful camera, but it required a lot more technical knowledge than I have!

I have two DSLRs

My first one I got is the Canon 400d! Oh how I love this camera! I have learned so much for it.

Only in the last month My hubby got me the canon 5d Mark 2. And I have to say I am in love with it

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

I have a Fuji FinePix S6500fd

DAME!!!! have to start again

3 box brownies
    2 folding brownines
    1 folding Ernemann with original film still inside
    1 Bella 46
    1 Voigtlander
    Ricoh XR-10 SLR 50m lense
    Canon T50 SLR with 300m lense
    Canon powershot A550
    Pentax K200 DSLR

10 different filters that I forgot about until I went searching before

I just purchased th Nikon 5000D, so far so good. Just learning the basics atm but hoping to take some really different shots. I love photography but its hard to get out there and practice with child in tow

Just a dinky little 5 year old Olympus with 5 megapix of memory. You can't change the lens... it only has about 2 zoom settings. I know how to use most of it's meager features I took a photo of a pink peg once... I was amazed at the clarity and how close it could focus. It'll do.

slyder Guest

- Pentax ist-DL digital SLR.
    - Canon G10 digital compact, to be followed by Canon underwater housing so that I can continue my u/w photography after losing my previous Canon Ixus 870 with its Canon housing. Devo.
    - A few ancient 35mm units from the 70s. I think I have an old 24mm compact somewhere too...

I have a Nikon D50 DSLR with 4 different lenses (some of them are from my film SLR and fit onto the digital which is part of the reason we chose to go with Nikon still). I have had my camera for nearly 3 years now and still love it as much as when we first got it! I don't even think they still make the D50 anymore though.

We have a pretty red Sony Cybershot and i LOVE IT, for a basic and half decent priced camera it takes some gorgeous photos.. basically a point and shoot, no changeable lenses etc.

Unfortunately it's in being fixed (under warranty) but it has endured a lot with DD grabbing it at and sometimes dropping it

I LOVE IT TO BITS... can't wait for it to be back!

Hmmm. At the moment we have 2 in the house. A Canon G3 which was our main camera for a while. #3 broke the lens gear in ours so we had to replace it, but have bought a new one recently for #2 as it is a really good Semi-SLR.

We replaced ours with a Canon Powershot Pro1, which is also a Semi-SLR and is still our faithful companion today.

(Semi means you cant change the lens, but they come equipped with a proper E-Series canon lens and manual settings).

I plan on getting an EOS one day soon.... Until then I drool and hug my Pro1 for still being awesome anyway.

I have a little Casio Exilim camera, it's at least 4/5 years old now and still going strong! it might be a simple point & shoot camera but gosh it can take some good shots!

I have a digital slr, Pentax k-x, and I love it .. i only got it recently, my first dslr camera And it has the kit lens with it.

Before that I had a kodak point and shoot of some sort .. lol

Proud owner of a new K-x, here, too! Just when I thought it was never gonna happen, DP knocked me for six with my most excellent Christmas gift No more trying to extract decent photos of the farm from my Canon Powershot A470, but which I will keep handy in my bag.

oooooo can I join in?

My absolute favourite camera at the moment is the Canon G11- has totally replaced my DSLR because not only can I take gorgeous photos of DS, but it has video too! AND you can buy extra lenses!! (although they cost as much as the camera itself!) Love it, love it, LOVE IT! (I really love it )

I just bought a Canon EOS 60D with a 17-55mm f/2.8 lens and a 50mm f/1.8 prime. IN LOVE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast