Thread: Where can I get this done with a photo?

Default Where can I get this done with a photo?

I can do it for you...PM me if you like.

ETA: Sorry, just realised you said you have "negatives" do you have any digital copies on disc?

Most photography studios should be able to arrange it for you.

Else you could get the photo printed and colour it yourself, there are special pencils you get from big camera stores for it...

Matryoshka Guest

I have wondered this too,

Marlene, would you mind helping me with a photo?

The first thing you need to do is get your negatives scanned. If you want to get large format prints done, you are best getting them professionally scanned to a high resolution. Once you have digital files, they can be manipulated in photoshop (other editing programs will do what you want too) to get the effect you want.

Were the photos shot in colour, or on black & white film? If they were shot in black and white, all you can do is apply a tint to the area you want. If they were shot in colour, then you can leave the bouquet in colour and make the rest of the image black and white.

A photography studio can do this for you, and they will also ensure that the photo is at the best quality for the reproduction you want. So whilst it may be a more expensive option, it may yield better results. Also talk to the printer you intend to use, they may offer in-house design services.

Also happy to help.

If you live in WA I can grab the negatives off you, otherwise happy to do it for digital files.