Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jessalyn's Health Issues #3

YAY to both you & Jess!! Let's hope the hospital visits are few & far between from now on!!!!

Welcome home! Perhaps it's a good thing about the washing... lots of Zeke's "good" baby clothes disappeared into the great big clothes basket in the sky while we were in hospital 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ I just hope some other little baby enjoyed wearing his precious things.

Here's hoping you don't make another hospital stay in a long while

Yeah so sorry Shannon i missed your saga as well. Glad that you are home again and that everything is ok. I must keep my eyes peeled in future (not that there will be too many more of these situations )
    xx

Hi Shannon

so glad to see you back home, I have been thinking of you everyday and hoping it wouldn't be too much longer. bummer about still having to ash but mystifying is right, you prob won't lose much in the way of clothes like that. I would be climbing the walls too if I was you.

How's jess today? Fingers crossed she kicked it this time, I bet she was happy to be home with the girls and that they were over the moon to have you both home.

Hugs michelle

So glad to hear you're home Shannon. Glad Jess is ok!

kirsty Guest

Glad to hear that Jessalyn is back home again & I hope that it is ages before she needs to go back into hospital again.

Glad to hear you are both home now and in your own beds Shannon!

Nic

HI Shannon

haven't heard from you for awhile, just hoping things are ok

Bes wishes michelle

Shannon, I hadnt read any of this until today. I just want to say that you are an amazing & strong woman. I have just spent the last hour reading about Jessalyn's journey. You do so well to get through it all but also to give so much to others here on BB too. a huge hug to you - you are an inspiration!

I hope you continue to get good news with Jess, she is just gorgeous BTW.

shannon - so glad jessalyn is doing well - bummer about her hospital visit whilst on holidays but qld is a great place to live! hope she does well with her upcoming appts

Tigergirl1980 Guest

So glad to hear that Jess is doing well Shannon She's such a little trouper, bless her.

Shannon - great to hear that things are still looking good. Great to hear she is putting on weight too! Hope you get some good news about the surgeries next week.

Hope she's hit thart infection on the head! Bugger about the hospital stay in QLD! Hope all the tests go well
    Best wishes michelle

katanya Guest

Hey Shannon..great to hear what Jess has been up to..a real shame when they get sick on holidays isn't it? It would be too cool if you guys moved to brisbane we're just down the road!

Which hospital did you go to? The RCH? or Mater? It is good to have a different opinion occasionally, same happened to a friend who's child has a respiratory condition similar to Felix, she ended up in westmead in sydney and found out more from those doctors.. so that can be a positive

Hope you get a clearer pcture of what is going on for her in future with her ops..so great to hear her weight..7 kgs =D> She's nearly caught up to Felix LOL! no tubes for her

Hope things are going well for you and the starin of hospital time again hasn't done your head in

katanya Guest

wow just looked at her pics..she is SOOO cute what a pretty little girl with a gorgeous face she looks like she's developing right on track too

Just thought I'd add that I met little Jess last week, and she is just sooo sweet... such a pretty little girl, and the way she looks into your eyes is like she is wise old soul. She is just beautiful! (getting clucky now!!)

Sal Guest

Shannon, all fingers and toes crossed here that you get in for an MRI quickly and that there is a simple, non-neuro explanation for her eye.

Shannon, big hugs for you and your family.
    [-o< for Jessalyn.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast