: Girls name - which do you like best?

32.
  • Annabelle Faye

    7 21.88%
  • Elspeth Faye

    7 21.88%
  • Cecelia Faye

    3 9.38%
  • Matilda Faye

    9 28.13%
  • Madeleine Faye

    6 18.75%

thread: Baby #3 - Which Name do you like best?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Oct 2009
    Bonbeach, Melbourne
    7,177

    Re: Baby #3 - Which Name do you like best?

    They're all great names! I'm not sure I can choose! I had a bit of a laugh though, when I read your heritages I was going to suggest Isla. DD1 is Isla-Mae, I was imagining you with an Isla-Faye haha.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Sydney
    2,350

    Re: Baby #3 - Which Name do you like best?

    They're all great names! I'm not sure I can choose! I had a bit of a laugh though, when I read your heritages I was going to suggest Isla. DD1 is Isla-Mae, I was imagining you with an Isla-Faye haha.
    I love Isla but hubs doesn't which makes me very sad it is a beautiful name