Thread: baby names!!!

Default baby names!!!

well im searching throught websites for boy names as we have picked out a girl name if this on is a little girl.
    she will be either spelt layla, or laila. unless dh changes his mind on spelling the the name again lol. also if he did change his mind i do like violet! lmao
    but stuck on boys have a few ideas to throw at dh but thought i'd run it by you all first i only have 4 cause its so hard to find more when i've had two boys already lmao.
    i like theo or theodore, wyatt, sebastion or maynard. im leaning more towards eith wyatt or theo or theodore. its so hard but fun!

I love your girls names. Out of your boys names I like Sebastian Or Theo. Good luck, I'm struggling with names for #3....

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs up

LOL ButterflyChild and i were only discussing in a thread last night how much we love the name Layla, infact she said she would use it for her next DD in the future

Out of your boys names i really like Theo and Sebastian (prefer spelt with the last 'a' and not an 'o' as you mentioned)

I don't know why but Wyatt always reminds me of a cowboy !!

I really like Sebastian....I like Sebby for short.

I don't mind Theo either, but if it was me would just go Theo, not Theodore.

I know a Whyatt and he is a gorgeous little boy.

Don't like Maynard at all, sounds a bit like a surname??

Theodore is a cute name! But it reminds me of Alvin and the Chipmunks. But thats ok coz they're cute ... Wyatt was on my list (we ended up naming our boy Aiden) and it reminds me of the baby boy in charmed .. Sebastion is nice too. But I really don't like Maynard. Is it pronounced the way it looks?

A site I used was nymbler.com and you type in names you like and then it suggests other names based of the ones you like ..

But my fave of the ones you have is Theodore, he could just be Theo for short?
    Last edited by mummy2aiden; July 4th, 2010 at 08:11 PM.

yeah im thinking on just theo lol, its just too cute and i think it goes with my other boys too lincoln (linky) and tobias (toby). and laila (layla) is just adorable for a little girl so im now poking dh and telling him if we have a boy i want to name him theo lmao. i cant wait to find out what this one is, if she or he stays its my last pregnancy so making the most of it, even thinking on splurging money on 3D/4D scans at 25 weeks so the family can all come and watch! would be nice to include then all in something. and maybe a baby shower never had one before!

The more I say Theo, the more I like it .. lol ..

I love Theodore! I know a little Theo (his actual name is Theodore) and I think its a fab name

Ashie: most of your boy's list names AND the two boys names you've already got are on *our* shortlist!

You actually got a comment from the other half, reading over my shoulder

From your list I like Wyatt then Theodore (Theo for short).

I love Layla too.

rumpledelf- oh its so hard to find a boys name! we must have the same tastes! lmao, dh hasnt decided on any yet, but i told him i looked through and their the only names that are proper, nice and you dont hear them everyday. i liked theo when i was pregnant with tobias but toby looks like a toby lol.

rowellen- im trying to get those two names to grow on him, dh didnt like tobias but it grew on him and as i said he's a toby lol. and layla is so pretty, and its not heard everyday which fits into what we choose lol.

dh has ruled out seb he really doesnt like it, sigh we are so fussy with names which isnt a bad thing but trying to find unusual proper nice names its so hard! and i cant buy bubby stuff yet so its my mission to pick names out!

Theo seems to suit ours the best and the other half agrees ... he's a very laid back baby. Unlike you though, we've already GOT the baby and everyone is nagging us for a name, so our shortlist has to get culled to 1 name asap. We've got the name registration forms sitting here to fill out and all.

I liked Sullivan too but it doesn't suit the baby.

Wyatt is definatley my favourite from your boys names.
    I like the spelling Layla (there is something about the letter Y that i just love in names!)

im writing a list out for dh of names scanning every website and writing down names so my list is going to be huge lol until we start crossing things off. i really do like wyatt dh doesnt thou i think he likes theo cause he hasnt said no lol, seb's out and so is maynard so i need more again lol, hopefully ill have a nice list of possible names, layla we have liked since DS1 and all the boy names are from when we were pg with DS 2. names are so not easy specially since we are giving them a name to live so of course its a huge responsability but i just love picking out names.

Liela and Sebastian. Seb for short!!