Thread: Beau..?

Default Beau..?

Do you think this boys name would go with our surname Sayle..? (like sale)

Beau Sayle

Yeah I think it's fine. I like the name Beau

It sounds ok with your surname, but I really dislike Beau. lol

I have always disliked Beau and thought of it as a "soap opera name" - that Beaus were a bit "wussy". But now I work with one and he is a really nice guy - he's not at all the prissy-pooncie boy I associated with the name. So its all in the perception really. I still don't think I would choose Beau for a son, but personally I now think its ok.

It's perfect! I met my first Beau 4 months ago when my friends called their first child that! He is such a good baby, so relaxed and content! I think it's a great name! Good luck!

T
    x

I think it sounds fine together, nd if you love the name it doesn't really matter

My DH really wanted this name for DS, really really wanted it....until I twigged that his favourite show of all time is the Dukes of Hazzard (Beau Duke is one of them ) - so it was out then...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kim~ View Post

My DH really wanted this name for DS, really really wanted it....until I twigged that his favourite show of all time is the Dukes of Hazzard (Beau Duke is one of them ) - so it was out then...

DH wanted to name Charlotte "Seven" - as in , Seven of Nine from Star Trek ...you can imagine what I told him to do with that!

bahahaha.....I'm sure they think we'll never twig!

hahaha! Seven! That is awesome! DH always tell me we will name our first son 'Parks' after a professional wake boarder named Parks Bonifay! Im not sold on that I have to say! Im not even sure its a real name! ha.

T
    x

i like Beau and a Beau is my hero he actually helped deliver his baby at home coz it was too late to go to the hospital

smiles4u Guest

ooooh so sorry but when i said it out loud and not even that fast it sounded like " Boat Sail "