thread: Decision almost there

Aug 2004
    Melbourne

Decision almost there

Ok so we have definately decided on the 1st names of Piper for a girl & Harvey for a boy, now just trying to sort out middle names - faves so far are

Harvey Sebastian Hunter (Hunter is DH's grannies surname)

Piper Grace Willow or Piper Grace Amalie

Also which spelling of Harvey do you think looks better Harvey or Harvie. I like Harvie, but our surname also ends in ie, do you think this matters?

May 2008
    Melbourne

great names! i perfer Harvey with a y but thats just me either way is nice, the middle names go really well with it - you can see you've given it alot of thought.
    for the girls name i perfer Piper Grace Amalie but what about Piper Amalie Willow?
    good luck deciding!

Jan 2006
    country victoria

Hi

Love your choice of names, I actually love Hunter as a first name.

I too prefer Harvey spelt with a Y.

I think Piper Grace Amalie sounds really pretty, but I don't know what flows best with your surname.

Apr 2009

I love the name Harvey, great choice. I think definitely spelt with a y or he will spend his life correcting people on the spelling. Also, I think it would look better if your surname ends in ie.

Not a fan of Sebastian myself, but my friend has a Sebastian and everyone else seems to love it but the name goes well with Harvey.

Piper Grace Amalie sounds good to me.

Good luck!

Dec 2008
    Philadelphiaaa!!

I also like Harvey. I think the 'ie' is very feminine. Great names!!

Jun 2005
    Perth

Another one here who also prefers Harvey with an "ey".

Love the name Piper...I quite like Piper Grace Willow as something different.

Sep 2008
    Sunshine Coast QLD

Yes i have to agree i like the spelling Harvey & really love the name Piper Grace Amalie.

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs up

Piper Grace Willow ... Harvey

Feb 2008
    Down Under

im not gonna be much help...coz i love them all!!!!!!!! oh and harvey for sure!