thread: Nyssa Cherise

Oct 2011
    Earth

Nyssa Cherise

So what do you all think of the name Nyssa Cherise?

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

I don't mind the sound of the names together and seperate, however the spelling of Nyssa - there is something I don't like about it.

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

I'm not a fan sorry, just because it's hard to say and I think it will be mispronounced.

Jan 2009
    In my own little fantasy world

I like it. I love Nyssa. I'm not a fan of Cherise on it's own but I think it goes well as a middle name for Nyssa.

BellyBelly Member

Sep 2010
    North West Victoria, Australia

How is it pronounced?? I read it as "Niss-ah".
    I like it.

Feb 2012
    Tasmania

or is it Nees-a? (Like Anita?) A vote for from me!

Jun 2005
    USA

I don't mind it. If I met a child with that name I would like it, once you told me how to pronounce it. I can't work out if it's Niss-ah or Nigh-issa... or something else?

Oct 2011
    Earth

I like it. I love Nyssa. I'm not a fan of Cherise on it's own but I think it goes well as a middle name for Nyssa.
    that's how I feel about Cherise, not a huge fan of it by it self but I think it goes well with Nyssa :-) I went through whole list of names and Cherise is the only one that really went with Nyssa that I didn't hate. There are others I like more but they just don't go with Nyssa at all.

How is it pronounced?? I read it as "Niss-ah".
    I like it.
    Yes that is right :-) kind of like Kissa (kisser but with ah sound on end) but with an N instead of a K :-)

short i sound as in Miss :-)

Dec 2007
    Victoria

Like Nyssa, nor so much a fan for Cherise... Think Nyssa needs a strong middle name.

Sep 2011

I'm still a fan of Nyssa but not sure about Cherise. What about leaving out the 's' and having Nyssa Cherie?

Oct 2011
    Earth

I'm still a fan of Nyssa but not sure about Cherise. What about leaving out the 's' and having Nyssa Cherie?

nah I knew a Cherie and well yeah, not a name I want to use, plus I personally think Cherise sounds better :-)

Jul 2005
    Sydney

i actually like Cherise more than Nyssa

Oct 2011
    Earth

i actually like Cherise more than Nyssa

cool, you are the first person to like Cherise more than Nyssa, most like Nyssa but don't go much on Cherise. I think Nyssa has grown on me :-) and Cherise, well I can't see me using it as a first name but it goes well with Nyssa I think :-)