Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK - finally - our names...

I love the name Talan. In fact, it was on my boys list too, but DH wasn't keen so it didn't make the final cut. The name that we have chosen (I think we have chosen... lol) is not an "ordinary" name either, so we've kept it quiet so that no one poos over it and makes us second guess ourselves.

Mrs BB - Talan rocks and dont worry, once Talan has his name how can people insult a beautiful newborns name!

We have only put our Babies name here on BB - as found that pre-birth people are so opinionated about names, but will not be so rude once bubs arrives

I quite like Talan - although admitedly the claw factor does spring to mind.
    What about Calan/Callan? I know a guy with that name & he is lovely. You could also spell it Kalan....?
    I do prefer Brayden, and I would choose Brayden James from your name list!! They are two of my favorite boy names.

I like both of your girls names, although I think Tahlia is more sophisticated, and Kaylee looks and sounds a little more girlish. Maybe its the spelling. I think Kailey Grace looks better. Either way, it's a sweet name. Keep in mind that the name Tahlia is likely to skyrocket in popularity after the apprearance of ballet dancer finalist Talia on 'so you think you can dance'. Just a personal prediction of mine.. Love the name Tahlia though...
    Either Grace or Paige is nice. They both have the same 'ay' sound to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12