thread: WDY think of...

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

WDY think of...

Satiayna for a girl...

Scarlett for a girl...

Aug 2006
    Melbourne

love scarlett we were going to use it but friend got in there first! why dont you do a poll!

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

How do i do that?? A poll i mean???

Aug 2006
    Melbourne

I think you need to pm a mod! im sure they would be able to set one up for you.

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

thanks heaps

Nov 2008
    on the verge of greatness!

hi jen,
    i like scarlett but the other name just looks a little difficult to pronounce, it could cause a life of trouble for your little one.

that's my two bob.

Sep 2008
    Melbourne

I love Scarlett, very pretty and feminine.

I dont like Satiayna though, not sure how its pronounced, just my opinion though!

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

I dont like Satiayna though, not sure how its pronounced, just my opinion though!
    Satiayna is prenounced Sat-i-arn-na.

Allison hannigan (band camp girl the the american pie movies) had a baby girl last week and called her this.

Mar 2007
    Perth, WA

love scarlett - very pretty and feminine but not so sure about Satiayna though as when i first glanced at it it's a bit to close to satan for me - sorry

Julie x

Jan 2009
    Central Coast

I also think of satan but I do love Scarlet! Good luck with the name choosing

Jan 2008
    Country Victoria

I think Satiayna when pronounced is very pretty, I am unsure of the spelling though, I think it will be very hard for people to pronounce when reading it. Have you thought of a more tradition way like Satiana, I know the 'Y' looks pretty in your version but it is slightly confusing. Maybe even... Satiyana, to be able to keep the 'Y' as it is a lovely name.

I love scarlett, have for years since I used to care for a baby... Scarlett Angel... she will be about 7 now! The name is very popular these days though.

smiles4u Guest

Oh, i'm so so sorry because Satiayna instantly made me think of satay when i read it ... though it does sound pretty as a name when said out loud.

I like Scarlett

Choosing a name ... it's so darn hard isn't it !!

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

I think Satiayna when pronounced is very pretty, I am unsure of the spelling though, I think it will be very hard for people to pronounce when reading it. Have you thought of a more tradition way like Satiana, I know the 'Y' looks pretty in your version but it is slightly confusing. Maybe even... Satiyana, to be able to keep the 'Y' as it is a lovely name.

I love scarlett, have for years since I used to care for a baby... Scarlett Angel... she will be about 7 now! The name is very popular these days though.

I haven't actually thought too much about the spelling LOL.
    I heard it the other day and quite liked it. We aren't even TTC #2 until the end of the year, but Hey... I can start thinking about names now LOL its fun!!

Jul 2008
    Mornington peninsula ,Victoria

sorry i really dont like either.

Apr 2008

I love Scarlett (or Scarlet which is how I would spell it like the color).