Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need a girls name

Hun TBH I think if You Love it DH likes it that's all that matters. As I said B4 DH and I both loved Zane so that was our boys name no if's but's or maybe's and we got sooo many comments like "oh but he'll get Zane's a pain or Zane's insane etc" In my experience I found if people didn't like the name for whatever reason rather than say nothing people will always pick the negatives in a name NO one every said"Oh that's lovely....Zane..destined for Fame" I say if you love it then go with it....IMO I think it's a beautiful name, something that is pretty for a little girl but will be perfect for a woman aswell.

Chook83 Guest

Bronzdbebe - I agree with you that people will pick the negatives ( funny i had actually never thought of that before)- Which is the girls name you are talking about that is perfect for a little girl as well as a woman?

Sorry I was refering to Belle, LOL probably would have helped to write that! It's just really pretty, sounds like the perfect princess name. I love what JordieC said about her friends little girl with Nick names like Tinkerbelle etc....And in Relation to your earlier question about One Tree Hill, it's a TV show, It's not on free to air anymore it's an American show much like The OC,Gossip Girl etc sad I know LOL.

we named our DD Ella Grace - both nice and short - so im biased but i love the name Ella

Ella is SOOOO common, at least it is where I live. I like Belle, I think it really pretty and you can still use Bella as a nickname. Chloe is my favourite though.

How about Lola?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12